Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShagufElina

Beautiful...beautiful...just beautiful...

Kiret...ur update is just fabulous...⭐️

So many cute scenes are thr...

Awww bangle scene...just beatiful...

Pls update soon...love to read more...

thank you so much!
super glad you liked it!
Will try to update tomorrow if time permits 😊
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for terracescene
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely update...looking upto the future updates.
Thanx 4 da PM.

Originally posted by: _SONA_

thank you for terracescene

You're welcome! 😊

Originally posted by: TasrinS

What a lovely update...looking upto the future updates.

Thanx 4 da PM.

Glad you liked it and no problem 😊

Thank you! 😊
_Teena_ thumbnail

wonderful... 😊

thanks 4 th Pm... update soon...

Originally posted by: _Teena_

wonderful... 😊

thanks 4 th Pm... update soon...

Glad you liked it
Will update later today 😊

Chapter 3

I was lying in my bed. It was too early to wake up but my entire schedule was messed up. I looked at the clock once again. It was 5:15 now. Seemed like a much more suitable time to wake up than 3 in the morning. I got and grabbed a pair of track pants a T-shirt. I quickly changed and headed out for an early morning bike ride.

I drove around for about an hour or so. It was so beautiful. A peaceful sight. I just loved it. When I came back home, I parked my bike outside the door and looked up at Taara's balcony. The door was open. I checked my watch and saw that it was almost 6:30. That meant that she was awake. Great, I we could spend some time together now. I walked over and rang the bell. Taara opened the door. She was wearing her glasses again and was looking adorable. "Good morning," she said. "What are you doing here so early in the morning?" "Jet lag... I saw your balcony door open so I came over," I said. "Won't you invite me in?" She hit herself on the head. "I am such an idiot, come on in," she said. I walked in and asked, "Where's your dad?" "He's still asleep. Do you want some coffee?" she asked. "Yeah man. I missed your coffee a lot in London," I replied. She smiled and headed towards the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch and picked up a newspaper from the table. I had missed all of this in London. Having breakfast at Taara's house and just spending time with her. But she had changed over the past two years. She was older now. And beautiful.

I left Mrityunjay in the living area and headed into the kitchen. I pulled out the pot and let the water boil. "Do you want something to eat as well?" I asked. "Yeah sure why not?" he replied. "Ok, I'll make your favourite gobi ke paranthe," I said. "That sounds awesome. Make them quickly, my mouth has already started watering," he said. I smiled. Gobi ke paranthe were Mrityunjay's favourite.

I reached up to grab the box of sugar. It wasn't on its normal shelf. I looked up and saw that Papa had moved it onto the shelf above it. The one that I could never reach. I sighed and got up on my toes. My hand still wouldn't reach. Suddenly, someone's hand came on top of mine. I turned around and saw Mrityunjay. I smiled and moved out of the way. He brought the box down and put it on the counter.

"Thanks," I said. "You're welcome," he replied and leaned against the counter. I finished making the coffee and poured it into a cup and handed it to him. He took it and had a sip. "I missed your coffee so much," he said. "Really? Now drink it quietly otherwise you won't get the parantha either," I told him. "As you say," he said, bowing down in front of me. I laughed. Nothing had changed. It was liked the old times.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Taara trying to get a box. Pagal. If she knows that her hand can't reach it, then why does she try? I went behind her and put my hand on hers. It was as if I had gotten shocked. It felt different... My trance broke when she turned around and smiled. I took the box down for her and put it on the counter. She finished making the coffee and handed me the cup.

"I missed your coffee so much," I said. "Really? Now drink it quietly otherwise you won't get the parantha either," she told me. "As you say," I said, bowing down in front of her. She laughed. I looked up and saw her beautiful face. She looked like angel while laughing. Wait. Why was I thinking about her like that? She's my best friend.

"Taara, make the parantha now. I'm hungry," I said. "Ok, ok I'll make it right now," she said and picked up the flour. She was kneading the dough when a gust of wind came from the open window in the kitchen. Some of her hair escaped from the bun she had put it in and flew in front of her face. She moved her hand to move the hair away but I stopped her before she could. Her eyes looked up at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her and gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I could have done it by myself you know," she said. "Look at your hands," I said. The dough had stuck to her hands. "Oh," she said. "Exactly," I replied. She turned around to finish kneading the dough and started to make the parantha. "By the way, where are Adi and Meethi? They didn't even come to the airport yesterday." "They went to meet Meethi's mom," she replied. "Why?" I asked. "The two of them want to get married so they went to go talk to Meethi's mom," she replied. Adi and Meethi were getting married? I had missed out on a lot in the past two years. I knew they were dating but Adi had never mentioned that he wanted to get married to Meethi. "That's weird, Adi never told me," I said.

"Adi proposed to her about two weeks ago. And it was like a dream proposal. Why wouldn't it be? After all, I helped him plan it," she said. I shook my head. "Just hurry and make the parantha now otherwise I'm leaving," I said. "It's done," she said and picked up a plate and put the parantha in it with a bowl of yoghurt and handed it to me. "Here you go." I took the plate and broke of a piece and ate it. "Taara, what's this?" I asked. "Mrityunjay? Are your eyes ok? It's a gobi ka parantha, what else?" she replied.

"Taara, what's this?" he asked. "Mrityunjay? Are your eyes ok? It's a gobi ka parantha, what else?" I replied. What was wrong with him? Couldn't he see? "Taara, there's no salt in this." "Liar, I put salt in it." I took his plate and broke off a piece and ate it. I swallowed it. Ok so he was right. There was no salt. I looked up at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Sorry," I said, "but this wasn't my fault." "So was it my fault?" he asked. "Of course, you were the one to distract me." "Wow Taara. Ek toh chori, upar se seena zoori." "Do you want a parantha or not?" I asked, holding my finger up. "Only if you make it properly," he said, pushing my finger down. "Then go and sit there. Mujhse chipakli jaise chipak kyun re ho?" I asked, resting my hands on my waist. He leaned towards my face and said "Fine." He turned and walked away to sit at on the couch. "Idiot," I muttered under my breath. "I heard that," he called. I sighed and starting making the parantha again. Oh God, what kind of a friend do I have?

A/N: Hope you liked it. Leave your likes and comments! Like the index on the first page for pms! 😊

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Update soon! Really enjoying it! Xx