Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DDC1

Though it was supposed to be a knee-jerk reaction based on his combat skills etc the imp in me cannot help but pic this scenario πŸ˜›

KCM feels bad for slapping her nephew & making him bleed. So she comes to apply haldi on poor Rudra Beta's cheek & the next moment she is flying in the air & pinned beneath him. Now picture Maamisa's face 😑 & next instant Rudra's face will be

I have watched the scene over & over just to figure out how Ashish makes our Sanaya fly(no pun intended) by just tugging her wrists. I mean, how many takes did it take to film it? How light is she? How strong is he? It blows my mind that 2 real people actually were able to do that so nonchalantly for the shot.

Sanya must be really light, but ashish is damn strong πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Though it was supposed to be a knee-jerk reaction based on his combat skills etc the imp in me cannot help but pic this scenario πŸ˜›

KCM feels bad for slapping her nephew & making him bleed. So she comes to apply haldi on poor Rudra Beta's cheek & the next moment she is flying in the air & pinned beneath him. Now picture Maamisa's face 😑 & next instant Rudra's face will be

I have watched the scene over & over just to figure out how Ashish makes our Sanaya fly(no pun intended) by just tugging her wrists. I mean, how many takes did it take to film it? How light is she? How strong is he? It blows my mind that 2 real people actually were able to do that so nonchalantly for the shot.

LMAOOO I just made another topic on that! 🀣 the weightless one!! πŸ˜†

AND ROFL ROFL ROFL!! i am giggling like crazy here thinking of chachi sa under Rudra!! LMAOOO!!! 🀣 🀣

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Sunara ur so hilarious! So experienced on what post wil arise lol

hehe let's just say that the last 1.5 months here has been akin to a very very steep learning curve!! πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

HOW DO YOU THINK PARO WILL REACT TOMORROW? YEH KYA BADTAMEEZI KAR RAHE HAI AAP SERIOUSLY THE HATRED SHE HAS TOWARDS HIM IS LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE HATRED NOT  AN INTENSE HATRED THAT OF CAPTOR AND CAPTIVE😲

well.. i doubt she will react like that at all.. cz she knows what happened that she startled him. So i don't think she will react at all as in to blame him, and he will release her soon..
And the thing is Paro is not some1 who is likely to hate or show it every second..

n a person like her will not be angry for little things like that with a husband.. she will be unbelievably acquiescing and timid.. this is as fiery as she is likely to get as she is with an enemy..

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

True. it was a reflex action of a soldier but then seeing it was Paro did shock him. Can't wait for the episode to air.

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Zara-

wow really!? Naa this isn't romance. If it was the whole forum would be inactive as everyone would be faintwa. I was just telling someone else too that Rudra is actually teaching Paro Tykwando. Paro can handle herself in the kitchen due to Rudra, now she wants to learn how to handle someone if they attack her. Rudra needed a soft mattress to show Paro how and so used the bed coincidentally. πŸ˜‰ 

x

πŸ˜†
anoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sanaya must be light and should have been easy for Aashish to swing her in the air πŸ˜‰. But coming to the technical side in the first caps I see Sanaya knee on the bed. So when it is ready take, she can give a lift to the other leg and it would be easy for ashish to lift her. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol I know it's not romantic...but I still got excited πŸ€£
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely caps 
Cant wait for monday
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think you've watched tooo much spy serials then πŸ˜† BTW loved 24 it was awesome lol
but look at the eyes instead of the reaction you might see something else, remember  the eyes are the gateway to your soul and it you can' t hide them, soo much to you watching spy serials you should know that eyes can't lie you mouth and actions can but eyes can neverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

of course when they show next weeks epi they could turn it into an argument but at the precise moment he sees her the eyes soften up