I was shocked people thought precap was romantic!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
umm.. I am wondering why the hell any1 would think what was shown in the precap in a romantic sense actually😲.. Apart from the final moment when the leads were horizontal that is..😳

Ok here is the thing.. What u saw was not Rudra the man reacting, BUT rather Rudra the soldier reacting.
He was semiconscious. And the moment he felt danger he reacted in the way all soldiers r trained to. They attack and incapacitate the prey/danger in the same moment as consciousness returns. It was a reflex action, and its a wonder he he didn't go for her neck.. I guess that would have been a bit too much for the TRP aunties..πŸ˜†

umm. well ok.. confession here.
As a teenager i spent most of my free time watching espionage and combat TV serials like, 24, ALIAS, etc etc.. So for me this was a very regular thing when i saw it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And when i came to the forum i saw quite a few wondering if it was he subconsciously thinking it was Laila n reacting thus, etc etc..πŸ€” So kinda gave a knock on my head n told not every1 had been a spy serial freak like me
.. n might have thought it was romantic..πŸ˜†

Watch n see again

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ER7ko7Qmid0[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway sorry to rain on ur parade people! πŸ˜†

Anyway to compensate to that here r the caps lol..

ANYWAY another compensation.. Once he realized what he has done, or rather to whom he has done it i am sure it will go more towards a romantic sense. as in his expression does change from ruthless to a more shocked to confused to soften. so then u can enjoy
this last moment his eyes and body language move from a predator to a more of a man with a beautiful woman lying beneath him..☺️

I clarified this only cz otherwise the next thing we would see is some making posts about RR being too fast n Rudra's character being changed due to TRPs!! πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baby.Ash thumbnail
Ikr omg loved it cant wait
Ended thumbnail
Yeah I knew that Rudra obviously acts defensively as someone is touching him in his sleep, LOL
But when you see his softening face at Paro it's like HAIII MAR GAYA. 

So naaa you didn't rain on my parade sis. Don't worry πŸ˜‰

Nice pics :P
x
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, it was a reflex action of a soldier at first...but then seeing 'the enemy' his expression body lang softened...changed!!πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Yeah I knew that Rudra obviously acts defensively as someone is touching him in his sleep, LOL

But when you see his softening face at Paro it's like HAIII MAR GAYA. 

So naaa you didn't rain on my parade sis. Don't worry πŸ˜‰

Nice pics :P
x

hehe in that case no problem lol!! πŸ˜† but before any1 came up with too romantic too fast line i thought to made it n keep! As people r now a days very worried abt RR than even us fans that is why πŸ˜†

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara ur so hilarious! So experienced on what post wil arise lol
hagen thumbnail
HOW DO YOU THINK PARO WILL REACT TOMORROW? YEH KYA BADTAMEEZI KAR RAHE HAI AAP SERIOUSLY THE HATRED SHE HAS TOWARDS HIM IS LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE HATRED NOT  AN INTENSE HATRED THAT OF CAPTOR AND CAPTIVE😲 Edited by hagen - 10 years ago
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Though it was supposed to be a knee-jerk reaction based on his combat skills etc the imp in me cannot help but pic this scenario πŸ˜›

KCM feels bad for slapping her nephew & making him bleed. So she comes to apply haldi on poor Rudra Beta's cheek & the next moment she is flying in the air & pinned beneath him. Now picture Maamisa's face 😑 & next instant Rudra's face will be

I have watched the scene over & over just to figure out how Ashish makes our Sanaya fly(no pun intended) by just tugging her wrists. I mean, how many takes did it take to film it? How light is she? How strong is he? It blows my mind that 2 real people actually were able to do that so nonchalantly for the shot.
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe in that case no problem lol!! πŸ˜† but before any1 came up with too romantic too fast line i thought to made it n keep! As people r now a days very worried abt RR than even us fans that is why πŸ˜†

wow really!? Naa this isn't romance. If it was the whole forum would be inactive as everyone would be faintwa. I was just telling someone else too that Rudra is actually teaching Paro Tykwando. Paro can handle herself in the kitchen due to Rudra, now she wants to learn how to handle someone if they attack her. Rudra needed a soft mattress to show Paro how and so used the bed coincidentally. πŸ˜‰ 

x
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Why does Monday seem so far away suddenly 😳☺️