Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
On another note, it is very bittersweet for us. 

Sweet obviously because in my mind, I KNOW that they will move on to bigger and better things and bitter because no more off screen segments. Our stars on the AT would look in every single website to find a segment every time there was one, and we would all watch it and forget about any negative thing that may have happened during our day, they took us away from all stress and just made us happy, and that's true star quality. 

Now I wish for them to get big roles and to see them on the big screen very, very soon. And no matter what happens, Ashvikians will be with them forever! <3 
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by Pancham101 - 10 years ago
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Empty Nest syndrome coming up!
And here I thought I would have to go through it only two times πŸ˜Š

Hamare bachche (our kids) all grown up and ready to step out ...outside PR ...outside BT too maybe? For them? Looking forward to all they are going to achieve, the new places they will go and new things they will see, friends they will make. 
Here's wishing them many many more accolades, an even bigger fan following and a world where when they give sound bytes or dance or do pretty much anything, they shall not be ignored. The have earned it.

For us, sorry but there is nothing for us ...is there ?😭

Thanks Huma πŸ€—
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
still wondering as to y am i feeling sad when this was the news that i yearned to hear since last october / november ...
well it might for the reason that i will miss watching AshVik as ArVi...
their off-screen pagalpanti...n their out of the world cuteness...😳

it is true that ArVi's was a story that was given a very good beginning but the story later just went downhill with absolutely killing the 2 characters that were introduced to the audience at the beginning of the 1st 18-year leap...

and AshVik as actors were so underutilized...

i personally always beleived that if handled well and in a dignified way even after bringing down the characters of ArVi  ...they could have redeemed the characters ...but alas d CV's dnt care a hood to just take things wisele n carefully...day after day they just brought down the characters to new levels of low...

but i am really proud of AshVik for being true professionals n playing the ir roles with passion and still continuing with d shw ...even after knowing d fact dat their characters were d most shabbily treated ones'... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

n lastly would just like to wish u AshVik ...all the very best for ur future projects n ur life ahead...hope u guys gain more n more love from all...

P.S. Naava even i too am with Ash, Ashf ,Peach n others...i always love to read how u put down yours opinions n feelings into words...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my goodness, thanks everyone for your kind words..😳
i try to be respectful in sharing my thoughts.😊
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally Ashvik u have got out of this crap!! It abt time all the ppl from the second generation get out while they can! Shruthi(Ovi), Ankit(Soham), Mrinalini( Teju), Sachin( forgot his real name) and all the others are all talented and should not be wasting their time here. They are given the most terrible tracks ever especially Ankit who had so much promise in his character and was such a good actor. Even Hiten does lot have much to do these days. Ekta, pls liberate them. I look forward to seeing everybody in new serials where they are given good roles. And I also look forward to seeing Ashvik in something new as a couple. Not in Ektas serials or in characters like Arvi. I would love to see them in roles as bubbly and fun people. And I personally like Shruthi and Ankit too. I'm waiting for them to move on to new serials.

But then again Ekta, I thank u for bringing Arvi onscreen as a couple. If not for u, they wouldn't be a real couple today. And also because of u they have a big fan following. And also all the characters got noticed and maybe will be castes into good shows where they are going to grow even more!! Only if Ekta had done justice to the characters on PR... But thts past now. I know this is not really the most positive post. Now tht I think about it, K should have made it a bit more positive. But whenever PR ends( don't know when tht is gonna happen), I'll make a more happier one!!

P.S Ekta, while you are at it, can you pls make the current storyline better and give your characters good roles.Edited by samarth300 - 10 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ArVI The epitome of Romance & magic cums to an end well im happy dat Ashvik finally moving on coz our talented stars desr bigger & better Gud luck wid everything Ashvik <3
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm so glad AshVik are finally leaving PR, the track after the leap was a complete mess and they deserve better. I'm glad the CVs are wrapping up their track in a logical way and the two will leave together to get Arjun treated, it makes sense.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank god they're leaving the show. They deserve better. This show was such a waste of their talent. I hope they'll find something that'll use their talent in a more effective manner <3
aditty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!! I'm glad that AshVik are quitting PR as the PR which beautifully created AshVik as ArVi has also mercilessly ruined them!!

It still baffles me even today- that Ekta didn't realize that she had the 'golden goose' of AshVik/ArVi in her hands AND all she had to do was to properly and timely utilize their talents & onscreen chemistry in the show and the high Trps would have come in time!! NOOO- Ekta was in such a rush to get high Trps with AshVik/ArVi- that she didn't allow the characters or their tracks to develop in a proper, consistent & logical manner AND thus failed big time!! As the saying goes "too much haste, makes waste".

I agree with the sentiments that this is a 'bitter sweet' moment because we'll miss seeing AshVik/ArVi on a daily or regularly basis BUT at the same time- I'm happy that AshVik are now free from PR and are free to move on to 'greener pastures'. Ekta's loss in AshVik will be some other PH's gain, I'm sure!! AshVik have grown tremendously in their careers and popularity over the past 2 years SO I'm certain that their careers can only take on new wings and scale greater heights from now on.

All the best AshVik in your future endeavors AND I pray that you'll be blessed always!!

Edited by aditty - 10 years ago