Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The beautiful Arvi journey that I watched during 2012 turned me from a non-serial watcher to 'a crazy ashvikan' today. The story was so beautiful and pure and could only have been enacted so wonderfully by the two pure and innocent souls and the product was the brilliant chemistry that touched millions of hearts all over the world. 
 Without any doubt, Arvi and Ashvik are the reasons I have followed Pavitra Rishta, the first ever hindi fiction show in my adult  And them quitting the show will be the end of PVR for me as well. 

Along with Arvi, I have enjoyed many emotional scenes of Archana-Purvi, Soham-Purvi and to an extent, Onir-Purvi as well. I wish the remaining crew and cast of PVR all the very best.

And I cannot wait to see my dearest Asha and Rithvik back in television in bigger and better roles.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Thank god they're leaving the show. They deserve better. This show was such a waste of their talent. I hope they'll find something that'll use their talent in a more effective manner <3

I'm sure they will, Rithvik is already doing really well for himself and I'm sure after Nach Baliye many have taken notice of Asha too. I think they both have bright futures ahead of them and wish them well. 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So glad and so happy for AshVik man, like finally they are exiting this show 😃 They can finally move on to new ventures, new things in life. Yay! I feel relieved that i wont have to watch torturous tracks for AshVik's sake anymore. Love you AshVik, and glad you both have take the perfect decision for the growth of your careers
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best Wishes to them both! Hope to see them soon in another show. They are very talented and I'm sure that they will just move from strength to strength. 
ASHA AND RITHVIK HAVE DONE a fantastic job.. they have portrayed the characters so beautifully. they made some of us truly hate arjun and purvi and if we hate those characters means ashvik have portrayed their roles flawlessly...!!!
all the best ashvik.. hoping to see u in better projects...
is shruti also quiting..? any idea?
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

is shruti also quiting..? any idea?

no! i think shruti will continue on the show. this thread talks about the real lives of ashvik only.
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank god that they both went... eventhough the show gave them a good identity, its going nowhere now... so its a good decision to quit for them...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/asha-negi/rithvik-dhanjani-and-asha-negi-s-pavitra-journey-ends ... ...

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi's Pavitra' journey ends!

You heard it right guys! It is time to say a warm good bye to Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, the lovely couple from Pavitra Rishta, which paved the way to the hearts of the viewers in no time.

An online entertainment tabloid quoted a source from the sets as saying that the couple will be exiting from the show sans any hullabaloo. How, you ask?

Well, here's how.

Rithvik's character Arjun, who is suffering from blood clot in his brain, will be flying off to a foreign land for surgery accompanied by his wifey Purvi (Asha).

The thought of leaving the show did not occur of Rithvik-Asha all of a sudden. In fact, word has it that they have been thinking of taking a break from the show for a while now. The couple will be working on their farewell scene which will be aired soon.

The tabloid also added that the creative team of the show is yet to finalize the fate of Arjun and Purvi on the show. The team is still mulling over to replace the characters or bring them to an abrupt end for good. However, there is no bad blood between the show makers and the actors in question were given a heartfelt adieu by the cast and crew.

That said, we think that no matter wherever Rithvik and Asha go, whatever work they choose to do, the show that brought them close will always remain special to them. And, of course, their overwhelming win of the Nach Baliye 6 trophy this year will remain a remarkable memory forever!

Credits: Self
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad that finally AshVik are out of this crap. And of course, I am super happy that they won't die, instead go to abroad. ❤️ Finally, I can permanently stop watching this show. 😃