Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
though i am happy when it is concerned about ashvik's career but i will still miss their offscreen segments .. Any onscreen couple is not casted again in any show .. 
okay i am being mean here but i am really very sad .. i cant let my arvi go .. i will miss ashvik terribly πŸ˜­
Edited by asharithvik - 10 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PR was becoming more nd more torture. I was do sceared cvs will show Purvi, s 3rd or 4th marriage with Rishab or Arjun, s death, so relieved that they moved to Australia we can always imagine they r living happy there.
I m so sure Ashvik will always keep in touch with their fans They love us as much as we love them.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, I also am glad they are out of this show...and wish them much success and happiness.
I have to say at the same time that imo they were never treated well even though it was from PR that they became known. As Ashvik and as Arvi, i feel they were taken for granted and not given the respect they both earned & deserved,,, by Ekta or the CV's and others.  But they remained above it and professional as far as i have seen and for that they should be honored.πŸ‘

Because of the immense popularity of ARVI, and the tremendous job RD & Asha did, while i am glad to see them leave for their own sakes, and i certainly don't want them killed or dying, i think it's kind of rude to just let them disappear into the sunset...i think they should be given a proper exit, one that will do justice to the onscreen presence they have given.

Still, just a quiet disappearance is so much better than an ending as bad as the story they were given. So for that i will be thankful.  

All the best to them β€οΈ and thanking them for such dedicated and excellent work.  β­οΈ

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naava, I always love what you have to say and how well and dignify you say it.

Thank you... I 2nd ur sentiments!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naava after many days I see Your Post. I always like Your post. Totally agree what U say.

I am 100% Sure soon ASHVIK will get good offer, PH, Story & Channel. They use ASHVIK talent properly. Zee, ek, bt never properly use them.
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its such a bitter sweet moment for meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­.
I am happy they are leaving PR.Even though PR has given them fame i have always felt that both Asha and Rithvik's talents were underutilized
I am sad that though we get to see both the actors about an average 2 min per day now we will not get to see the ARVI/ASHVIK chemistry and scenes that i have grown to love so much.
In all that is said and done i wish both of them all the best in whatever paths they may choose to thread.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Ashlaika and Ashfaque .. nice of you to say...πŸ˜›
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh great news!! This honestly made my day ! 
Finally they're leaving this show and hopefully will be on to bigger and better things! So glad that they won't have a big drama exit. 

Ohh they already shot for it?! πŸ˜² means it might air in the next week or so! 

Thanks for sharing Huma Di! πŸ€—
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the Great News! 
So glad AshVik are leaving this crappy show! They were being given really horrible script, dialogues, clothes and  their scenes were being mercilessly edited out! 
So its great that they are leaving! Wish them all the Best for their Future career! Even if they dont get a show together at least we will see their offscreen segments as all offscreen couples get theirs! πŸ˜ƒ
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will miss ArVi terribly 😭
but glad they left...Show was getting unbearable.!
Grateful to Ekta for giving us ArVi..but i'm so happy they left the show where their characters were not treated well !! Mixed feelings aah !