Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrates for new thead n its really gud to see u back with awesum update thx for mail n pm
sruthiif thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kurup

I wont be lying if I say that I happed to come to this fiction accidetally as I saw there are many fictions of arshi with the word MINE as the title.  I even wondered how can people use the same word for dfferent fictions and that too by different writers.  So as a random pick I picked urs and i truly regret for not having it read from the start fresh and hot. but as they say better late than never, and today I feeel proud to b a reader of this wonderful and incredible fiction

the things that I like about this fiction is firstly the story line, secondly the style of ur writing, thirdly the who;e fiction in its entirety.  Its an amazing amazing script.  Go ahead with the fiction and I think and beleive that u will be a regular writer, coz cant wait tooo long for this fiction to b updated.

Can i have the access to the blog link please.  My mail ID is [email protected].  Hope u wont disappoint me in sending the blog link.

Keeep up this incredible and mesmerizing art of urs alive for eternity.  God blesss U.  

Readers who follow this story might laugh at that line. I am sorry that I at times take a long gap between updates but I can't avoid them. I can only promise I will complete the story. No matter how much gap I take in between I will not leave the story incomplete. Not only this story but any story of mine.
Thanks for commenting.
I have sent u an invite. Pls check ur mails.
Edited by sruthiif.1710 - 10 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. Khushi's dress was awesome.. no wonder Arnav couldn't control..
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UPDATE
UPDATE

I m waiting for this story for sometime now...i regularly stalk this story for update
user1984 thumbnail
Congrats on new threadEdited by user1984 - 10 years ago
Superthree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic story really enjoying reading it and keep an eye out for updates. Can u send me ur blog link please thanks 
savi_malvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear. Fantastic update it was a sight for our sore eyes and thank god u returned. HOOKED FOR MORE :).
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread.
Can you send me your blog link , please?
Edited by sadianabil - 10 years ago
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
As usual amazing update
beautifully written about aman and khushi's deep relation.i think arnav is very far from that 
waiting eagerly  for next part
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for new thread 🥳