Rival Site: Apurva Agnihotri to enter PKDH [New Info Page 3]

fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Apurva Agnihotri who entertained everyone with his stint in Bigg Boss will soon be back on TV

Yes, he has been roped in by Rajshri Productions for an important cameo in their popular ongoing show on Star Plus, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. Along with Apurva will be seen Aleeza Khan, who was last seen in Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga.

A reliable source tells us that Apurva and Aleeza will play a couple, Mr. and Mrs. Dhanrajgir. While Apurva will have a negative shade to portray, Aleeza's character will be simple, down-to-earth, quiet and extremely positive. They will go on to play Kaira's (Prinal Oberoi) jeth and jethani. Kaira's husband will be played by a fresher Prashant Upadhyay.

Apurva confirmed via text message confirmed his entry saying, "Yes, I am entering Pyaar Ka Dard. It is a mix of negative and positive shade."

Aleeza Khan on her part said, "Well, I have started shoot for Pyaar Ka Dard. This will be an important cameo, and Apurva will play my husband. When I got the offer for this role from Rajshri Productions, I could not refuse to be part of the family again, after Jhilmil. My character will be that of Kaira's jethani."

We hear that Aleeza's character will have a nice bonding with Pankhuri (Disha Parmar).

Watch for this interesting track in Pyaar Ka Dard.

Edited by DiorRouge. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Varun,

Your topic has been merged with Fahmed's, because he/she opened the topic first, and the content posted is also the same.

PKDH Development Team
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Fahmed,

Your topic title and content has been edited, reason being rival site articles' direct mention is not allowed on India-Forums. Next time round, please be sure to remove any links to the rival site, and make the article sound anonymous or to have come from a rival page.

PKDH Development Team
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW! 
Now fans of Apurva agnihotri will join our forum as well so activity will increase and thats good sign! 

that means Kaira's marriage on way! so many new tracks but again negetivity buuh!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Dev for informing ... I do not know about this show but surely will watch out for Apu..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Thank you Dev for informing ... I do not know about this show but surely will watch out for Apu..

Always Bhanu! I'm happy that we are together again here after Apoorva's last show on Life Ok! 
PKDH is unpridictable show , story of Pankhuri-Aditya. Enjoy the drama content as well.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the news apu is my fav and looking fwd to it !!! So excited to watch him
Back on screen
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is exciting to see Appu back on TV and that too in PKD :D :D and he plays a negative shade.. I am looking forward to his entry !!
thanks for sharing 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS the news! A new family which is good...glad he is not fully negative. Heard he is a good actor! So wow...Kaira's marriage is on the cards but personally I wanted her to focus on her career. Doesn't matter I just hope the forum gains new members as well! New members you are all welcome here! Welcome to #TEAMPKDH!