Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks for the news apu is my fav and looking fwd to it !!! So excited to watch him
Back on screen

GOSH! Happy to see you here too Shanti mam after ASA Ended . That was last show wehere we , me , you and Bhanu were rocking together!🤗
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

GOSH! Happy to see you here too Shanti mam after ASA Ended . That was last show wehere we , me , you and Bhanu were rocking together!🤗

o yes me too nice to see you around and Bhanu knows how mad we r about Apu!! Looking fwd to seeing him I need to catch up with the current track 😊
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
they gonna rock..both are goodlooking ppl
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!!!! Another new character!!! Hope its good!!!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Was waiting to play the right character: Apurva Agnihotri
Tanvi Trivedi,TNN | Feb 13, 2014, 12.00AM IST

Actor Apurva Agnihotri will play a negative role in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. It seems that the husband-wife (Apurva Agnihotri and Shilpa Saklani) duo is focussing on TV again.

While Shilpa is doing episodic shows, Apurva, after his participation in Bigg Boss, feels that he wants to play different roles. He says "I was offered the same thing again and again, so was waiting to play the right character. This one is a dark, negative role, so it should be an interesting one."

The actor also added that he was tired of working long hours and spending less time with the family, so both Shilpa and he had taken a break from fiction shows for a while. He said, "Yes, I had taken a break, but it's not been very long since I last did a fiction show. Sometimes, the character and script has to be right."
shanti05 thumbnail
I am looking fwd to it. Dark Negative after playing Grey in ASA would be awesome. '
He has never done a negative shade and he must be convinced to play it ! Looking fwd to it!!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
yeah Shanti.. unless he is convinced he will not venture ... we know that very well so expecting some fireworks in this role... And even I am eager to see the negative shades of this new character.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Apurva Agnihotri in 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai'

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 05:00 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

After his stint in Bigg Boss 7, Apurva Agnihotri is making a comeback to fiction show with Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. Apurva will be seen in an out and out negative role for the first time on TV. As businessman Vikram Dhanrajgir, Kaira's brother-in-law, his character will create trouble in the family. Says Apurva, "My favourite colour has always been black and I have been wanting to play a negative role. After Pardes, this will be my first totally villainous character.

Earlier I had done a few roles with grey shades. I want to make a negative character look decent." The actor who has been staying away from daily soaps after his outing in Aasman Se Aagey, decided to take up Pyaar Ka Dard because of Sooraj Barjatya, who is producing the show.  "Dailies are very demanding, I prefer reality shows as they are finite and a means of good money. However, I liked my character in Pyaar Ka Dard, besides the opportunity of working in a Barjatya show," says Apurva who claims to have lost out on a couple of offers after Bigg Boss7 because of his Mohawk hairstyle, that was done as part of a task!

shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks for another article looking fwd to this . Apurva can make a negative charcater very convincingly interesting '. Very happy to hear his coming back specially some ardent fans of his character work!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dekha dekha! Apurva aaya and apne saath forum me lots of participation bhi laaya!😆
Its really nice to see all again together!