Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another article on the same lines

The dishy dude is all set to make a comeback in daily soaps, but not in his usual charming way
Apurva Agnihotri, who was last seen on Bigg Boss 7, is gearing up to make his way back to the small screen. Well it's indeed good news for the fans of the actor, who've have been waiting for this day.

However, what we can't figure out is why the actor is not getting any prominent roles in daily soaps. Apurva and his wife Shilpa Agnihotri agreed to come on the controversial show coz they believed it would tell the world that they still exist and are seeking acting opportunities. We expected the couple to be loaded with work by now, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

According to recent updates, Apurva has finally bagged a role, but not as the lead. The Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi actor will be seen in Star Plus' popular show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. Apurva will be playing the role of an antagonist, who will brew trouble for the Deewan family. He will play the character of businessman Vikram Dhanrajgir, Kaira's (Prinal Oberoi) brother-in-law. The Aasman Se Aage actor said to a leading newspaper, "My favourite colour has always been black and I have wanted to play a negative role. After Pardes, this will be my first totally villainous character. Earlier I had done a few roles with grey shades. I want to make a negative character look decent." Well we have no doubt that the actor will look pretty hot as the new villain and make women drool like always. But why is the actor not being cast for any lead roles?

Wethinks, after his last stint on TV, the actor has been very choosy about the kind of projects he selects. It could also be that post Bigg Boss 7 the makers couldn't cast Apurva coz of his Mohawk haircut (Remember the task). Well for now we are glad the actor is at least returning back the small screen and who knows maybe this would be the beginning of new things for the dishy dude!

I am super excited to see Apurva back

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! πŸ˜­
my heart got filled with happiness atm! 😊

finally ! <3
Rock it Apurva! ⭐️
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This topic is being stickied for the time being since TellyBuzz hasn't reported any article about it as yet.

Welcome to the show Apurva! And to the forum all Apurva fans!

PKDH Development Team
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for info will try to watch
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

OMG! πŸ˜­
my heart got filled with happiness atm! 😊

finally ! <3
Rock it Apurva! ⭐️

yeah Jes.. be ready to make sigs...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing!!!!!!! apurva is a great actor...! πŸ˜ƒremember him from Jassi jaisi koi nahi...😊
But the article says his character will be behind deewan property..???!!!😲 i mean...AGAIN????????????

anyways...waiting for many many new entries...😊
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

yeah Jes.. be ready to make sigs...

aww Bhanu ! πŸ€— how r u doing? 😳 u knw na how concerned i m abt u! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
yah yah my pleasure! unless my exams don't wanna kill me
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Apurva enters today at the very End !! O gosh I have to start watching ...

Can we make an AT for him !!!😊
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...so apurva entered today!!!!!! dhamakedar entry must say!!! avantika's car out and his in!!!