Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Exprimere

Also, Alliteration (Bhartar Bhayanak), Personification (shoes, cups, parathas, tea, NEVER walk, fly, enter into eater's mouths), comparison (no idea about pants, certainly no idea about information of Saxy-Kamariya), Metaphor (Phailkar tamatar nahi banna chahti toh...), Similie (uthni jaisi unchi almari par chadh jati hai...).

And the Grammar Lesson will continue tomorrow.

Let's not forget her own system of nomenclature. 😆

She said Dhuan Baisa today. Add to list.
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Semanti

Let's not forget her own system of nomenclature. 😆

She said Dhuan Baisa today. Add to list.

+1

Why do we undermine the educative value of these shows? It's improving my Hindi/Rajasthani vocab. 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The shoe scene is quite symbolic-

shoes= Rudra's gun, ermmm I mean Rudra's heart

Rudra isnt willing for anyone new to touch his heart 😉. which is why he reacted the way he did.

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post SJ. KCM is truly a master mind, she knows which buttons to push to get people behaving the way she wants. Sumer will be more than eager to stalk and bother Paro as she's his new attraction. Rudra is definitely the most eligible bachelor, this is why Laila has been hanging with him for years. 

Originally posted by: Semanti

So I tune in today and tell my Mum that I don't know how much longer I intend to watch this show-- nothing seems to be HAPPENING.

And BAM! It's like the Gods of desi soaps heard me.

Paro should REALLY consider a career in lifestyle coaching. She pep talks everyone on the show (given enough provocation). If KCM needled her enough, I bet she'd tell her to stop worrying so much about the weather and focus on not breeding resentment among her brood by favouring the good-for-nothing Sumer.

And then DANVEER THE TRAITORZ. He's been in touch with his Bhabhi ALL along. And he's done NOTHING. Except chit chat about the weather. Because that is all anyone seems capable of talking about. In any case, this is the first time Rudra has come home in 15 years. So what was Kaka talking to Bhabhi about, before this? Her delightful sister? The amiable Sumer? The silent Samrat-Maithili? The masalas?

Sumer is so shady, I cannot BELIEVE his otherwise-astute mother cannot see through his seedy dealings. Pyaar sach mein andha hota hai. Sumer ke man mein laddoo phoot rahe honge-- with his mum's injunction.

And finally, the kostin that every fangirl has been asking since 31st December 2013. Did he or did he NOT keep that doll?
We all knew the answer, but visual confirmation se dil ko sukoon aaya.

Also, what is the damn hullabaloo over a pair of shoes? Unless his shoes smell so bad that Paro can't bear to come within ten yards of them, I really don't get her reluctance, nor Rudra's aggression. 
My mom makes me pick up my sister's/father's shoes often (if they're not around-- albeit with some protest from my side). And they never throw cups of tea about.

Then again, I don't have childhood abandonment issues. Or dolls. *giggle*

God knows where those shoes have been Sem!
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I havn't watched todays episode!
So what! I got Phatphatiya post...😃

(More Fun! More Entertainment Guaranteed!)
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

the only shit you need to know is 

Hot guy
Virgin girl

Muscular guy
Sexy Kamariya

Consumashuns 

bas. 

Your words are infinitely wiser than anything I'm going to spout. So, humaare chup rehne mein hi humaari jeet hai.😆

See, I just gave solid proof that RR is gaining on me. Dialoguebaazi mausam has finally arrived. .
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering when she was forced to pick his shoe just how many days has it been since the socks was washed since he be on the run along with her or the foot deodorizer if ever changed so the smell from that would be enough to make her want to swear to pay him back even more for the torture
Paro & Rudra are made for each other.

The odour emanating from Rudra's shoes will balance out the odour emanating from Paro baisa who hasn't bathed in weeks.

Ram ne milaye jodi!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

I was wondering when she was forced to pick his shoe just how many days has it been since the socks was washed since he be on the run along with her or the foot deodorizer if ever changed so the smell from that would be enough to make her want to swear to pay him back even more for the torture

she did.

she spit in his tea before serving him.