PhatPhatiya Post - Chai Bye Bye

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro baisa shares her Gyan of the day. Kamara vs Kamariya, it doesn't matter, we are all unique and if you are uncertain about your body image, there is always plastic surgery. Goldie high fives Paro.

KakiCumMasi watches as alarm bells ring in her head. 

KakiCumMasi (KCM): Paro, go and line maro your barthar bhayanak. Make his some tea, go press his legs and anything else that needs pressing. 

Paro is upset at the menial tasks she is assigned. She wonders if she will have to wash Moonchiya's undies and banians too. She says a quick prayer to Jai Ma Trisula and on a whim, spits in the tea. That should teach the Moonchiya a lesson. 

Moonchiya removes the curtains, now that the world thinks they are engaged, he can coochie-coo with her openly. 
Paro: Tea
Rudra: What, o my beauty, I forgot what that means
Paro: Tea...its a drink, tea, usually had hot, hot liquid.
Rudra: You are hot
Paro: hunh!! hint, hint we are being watched.
Rudra: oh! Keep it on the table, dddarling, aaiye na.
Paro: what?
Rudra: please, dijiye
Paro: ok, lijiye

KCM: Paro, shoes ko polish maro. 
Paro has half a heart to throw those shoes at KCM. 
Rudra: No, leave those lovely hands. err I mean, i need an excuse to touchiya.
Rudra: no ermm, i mean let me eye to eye touchiya you
Rudra: no ermmm, i mean don't touchiya my shoes. Listen old hag, she's mine...ugh! those shoes are mine, no one touches them, you don't know where they have been, they smell too. 
KCM: ooo, now lets see you "measure up" enough to keep this one from eloping.  

Rudra's BP hits the roof and his shirt starts cracking at the seams. He really wants to rearrange the old hag's face. 
Paro: ouch! ouch! ouch! you are cutting off my blood supply. 
Rudra: Hummphphh!! LEAVE BEFORE I BECOME THE HULK!
Everyone runs helter skelter. Rudra shuts the door. 

KCM's salt n spicy dialogs added more flavor than Moonchiya can digest. 
I wish I had given a doll to my childhood crush. All I remember doing is jabbering away with him and getting punished by the teacher. We ate each others' lunch. I brought idlis n he brought parathas. I wonder if he still has the last Idli i gave him in a ziplock bag? ...i digress
Awwwieee, but the poor baby is really hurt. I wiped my tears and kissed the screen. I wish I could share a beer with him and talk through his pain. I wish I could give him a warm hug and do a few tequila shots to help him forget his pain and to help me really forget the dirty dishes of leaning tower of Pisa, piled up laundry of Mt. Kilimanjaro,  and pressing deadlines at work of getting almost fired. 

Baby, I feel your pain, I do! That feeling passed as soon as my Real Wala Moonchiya came home asking for a hot cup of chai. And I wished his mom had eloped too, so I could feel this intensity for him. 

In other news:-
Sumer ls looking forward to finishing the special mission his mom has for him regarding the smoking hot virgin. KCM has no faith in Samrat who doesn't know what his bottom is doing, leave alone what his brain does. Sumer decides to start investigating the girl right from the most important things like her vital statistics - age, weight, waist measurements, mole-locations etc. 

Danny boy has an imaginary conversation with his Bhabhi and describes Rudra as the next most eligible bachelor in Rajasthan
Strong muscular arms - check
Sexy back - check
Taut butt - check
Handsome face - check
Tickle inducing Moonch - check
Bedroom eyes - check
Experienced - check
A horrid painful past that has scarred the man so much so that only a virginal innocent beauty can make the pain go away - check.
Yep, moonchiya is the most eligible bachelor in TV land. 
Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Thakurani for enlighting us thru Paro that each one of us is unique... we may not have sexy kamariya like Paro but we have our own sexy kamariya... we will live with that

KCM (liking this) trying hard to figure out Paro's secret... I was like oh god Paro go give him the chai... do you know how many fangirls are waiting for that chance... I would have rushed to his room even before KCM asked the second time... not sure what KCM will prove but surely helping Rudra with more Paro access

Danny boy lied before when he said he was not in touch with bhabhi... he sure is the only one who is in touch with her... knows her ph number & had a long talk about Rudra's handsomeness, moonch, six-pack etc etc

and all that effort paro put in taking the chai got spilt like it... KCM reminding the past... putting salt over the bad wounds... one kostin why is dilsher all silent and no strong emotions... shes talking about his wife (me disappointed Dilly boy)... we saw so his emotional side and rage when KCM was taunting SK/DK (Paro)...

damn KCM you made Moonchiya cry and all emotional... Rudra get your act together... everything is getting out of hand...

What I learnt today - cups don't have legs, curtains/blankets don't have legs and shoes defintiely don't have legs...

Tomorrow -  sugar, sugar and more sugar
Edited by napk - 10 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
So I tune in today and tell my Mum that I don't know how much longer I intend to watch this show-- nothing seems to be HAPPENING.
And BAM! It's like the Gods of desi soaps heard me.

Paro should REALLY consider a career in lifestyle coaching. She pep talks everyone on the show (given enough provocation). If KCM needled her enough, I bet she'd tell her to stop worrying so much about the weather and focus on not breeding resentment among her brood by favouring the good-for-nothing Sumer.

And then DANVEER THE TRAITORZ. He's been in touch with his Bhabhi ALL along. And he's done NOTHING. Except chit chat about the weather. Because that is all anyone seems capable of talking about. In any case, this is the first time Rudra has come home in 15 years. So what was Kaka talking to Bhabhi about, before this? Her delightful sister? The amiable Sumer? The silent Samrat-Maithili? The masalas?

Sumer is so shady, I cannot BELIEVE his otherwise-astute mother cannot see through his seedy dealings. Pyaar sach mein andha hota hai. Sumer ke man mein laddoo phoot rahe honge-- with his mum's injunction.

And finally, the kostin that every fangirl has been asking since 31st December 2013. Did he or did he NOT keep that doll?
We all knew the answer, but visual confirmation se dil ko sukoon aaya.

Also, what is the damn hullabaloo over a pair of shoes? Unless his shoes smell so bad that Paro can't bear to come within ten yards of them, I really don't get her reluctance, nor Rudra's aggression. 
My mom makes me pick up my sister's/father's shoes often (if they're not around-- albeit with some protest from my side). And they never throw cups of tea about.

Then again, I don't have childhood abandonment issues. Or dolls. *giggle*
Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣..That does it SJ...making your MIL elope so you can do touchiya with your moochiyaa...you sound as desperate as I am!!😃 Just hope neither get to read this!!

And lemme know that bar you take him to...me wanna hug and comfort and wipe his tears and share beers...

P.S...do not...do not mention dirty dishes, loads of laundry, dirty undies, chais and deadlines in ur post...it leaves a bad taste of reality 🤢!!
Edited by eveline - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1. As if we weren't feeling bad enough for our Sexy-Kamariya envy, Goldie had to remind us about the Room.

2.Whatever else needs pressing? You are unhealthy for my gutter mental health.

3. Sad that Moonchiya sent the flowery teacup crashing. THAT'S why Paro was shocked. Mid week Body fluid transmission unsuccessful. I mean, there wasn't even any Laila this week, for Rudra's rel(ief)ease.

4. In the grand scheme of things, do the shoes stink? Is that why KCM thinks it is an apt punishment to pick up the shoes? I mean, she wouldn't JUST want to humiliate Paro. Ugh... forget it. Ghagra... morning breath... blah.

5. Last few minutes- did they tell you they lied? It's a Doll-and-Moonch story. Not Guns&Roses.

5. End checklist? You are one sole feeder to my gutter mind. There, we came a full circle. Start with the symbolism and hidden meaningzzz... 
Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆My god you know I am yet to watch the episode! Now what will happen.😆 I am going to laugh at every dialogue😆Consumashanater!! My vocabulary is increasing day by day😆Edited by subhkisonu - 10 years ago
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Handsome face - check
Experienced - check
A horrid painful past that has scarred the man so much so that only a virginal innocent beauty can make the pain go away - check

One addition..
Fully loaded gun kept hidden under tight pant sa-Double check

Yep yep, moonchiya is the most elegible bachelor in TV land.

TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rudra sa...pissed to the extent he had tears...baap...re...😭Kaash..Laila kuch kar payegi...😉 Lekin...aaj Tuesday hai...so he hav to wait till next Monday...

kamara vs kamariya ðŸ˜†  (me too jealous of her kamariya...)

Goldie wants men-in-uniform 😲 **red alert** to Aman...

Kaki/Masi...is on roll today...maybe today kaki won...tmrw is gonna be Rudra's turn...the fate of the poor Chai...no one ever gets a chance to drink it...

Danny boy spoke to his bhabhi sa...that tooo just by dialing  4 numbers...? then he says he doesn't know where she is ?  (can't he make it out by the number...? ðŸ¤ª )

Edited by TheMogambo - 10 years ago
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Umm, res? Challenge of the day is to post a comment without knowing shit about what is going on in the show.
Exprimere thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyMohd

Handsome face - check
Experienced - check
A horrid painful past that has scarred the man so much so that only a virginal innocent beauty can make the pain go away - check

One addition..
Fully loaded gun kept hidden under tight pant sa-Double check

Yep yep, moonchiya is the most elegible bachelor in TV land.

Which gun, again? "Double" check? Both guns you mean? Wokay!