Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Great analysis as usual, Diya! Paro continues to be defiant in her own way. It was interesting to see Samrat step up in between Rudra and his mother - not such a wuss after all!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Again a gd episode..

loved the way chachaji felt concerned for rudra..and somehw he managed to convince rudra to bring paro home

Sunehri is a laughter riot...

love her a lott

teh scene where rudra pinned paro was wall..was breathtaking...

gd epi

Rudra had no choice, or not many ... he had to bring Paro home. 

Sunehri and Maithili are sweet ... they make lighten the atmosphere for Paro, but she is still sunk in her sorrow of losing her village and her complete helplessness at her situation. 

PaRud are awesome ... I was glad there was not much manhandling ... Rudra cannot bring himself to hurt Paro even slightly, it seems. I like that! πŸ˜³ 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Everyone wondered if Paro was the bheegi billi. She proved today that this cat got claws.. 
Sometimes I get a feeling that behind that calm exterior Paro has quite some kameena plans up her sleeve, a big revenge and retaliation plan! Never underestimate the quiet ones, they get more time to use their brain while their mouth is shut..

Paro had hardly 2 dialogues but both of those were dhamakas in themselves.. 

Deeps πŸ˜ƒ 
I don't think Paro has any plans as of now ... she is just keeping her mouth shut because she knows that infuriates Rudra the most. And she refuses to say what he wants her to say ... that the guns were pulled by the baraatis first. He also wants her to say that she knows the Thakur is involved ... she is obviously not going to say that because she doesn't know that or believe it! But she uses her brains more than Rudra for sure ... he just reacts! πŸ˜†

Seriously, when he made this plan he was too busy staring at the sleeping Paro in the hospital, no back up whatsoever.. Gross underestimation of the witch who goes around as kaaki cum maasi. Even today, in that few minutes they had alone, he should have given her a back story, Rudra is the one who made the plan, he should not expect Paro to cook up lies for him now..
Exactly ... I was disappointed with him today ... they should have cooked up a full back story for Paro, complete with family history, where they met, how they got engaged, the works ... he can't expect masala chachi won't ask the details! And quite rightly too ... I don't blame her, or Sunehri and Maithili ... all women want to know the details of a love story! They ahd time on the way back in the car ... Rudra and Kaaka should have sorted that one out much better. 

Sunehri is as clueless as her father about her mother's nature, knowingly or unknowingly.. I pity poor Paro who has to play roomie with her.. A bad roomie can be ones' worst nightmare, I vouch for that.. Just imagining all the Bollywood 🀒atchachaar she ll do on Paro!!

I think not clueless ... they are just used to Mohini's caustic tongue. Mohini doesn't spare anyone ... her own children or her DIL. But Maithili and Sunehri are good at heart ... so is Samrat, once he gets over his very understandable grudge against Rudra for almost destroying their business. 

I almost expected him to list the benefits of Prime Minister's Rozgar yojana while he was giving his speech.. And offer a bigger pay package than the kaaki,,

🀣 I was zapped at that one ... took me some to figure out why the speech! 

My internet connection is very smart, it decided to do the vanishing act right then and I had to wonder for 10 minutes, will he, wont he, will he , wont he..And he finally did touch his feet, me disappointed, I like the kickass Rudra better.. But he was looking hot enough in the jeans and jacket to be forgiven!!😳

I guess he really had no choice ... after all his long bhashans about this not being his family, she not being anything to him, he had to eat crow. I hope Paro teaches him to think before he makes these tall claims next time! πŸ˜†

Very very apt and appropriate scene. The last couple of episodes had me wondering what oes Paro think about all the craziness happening.. Good to know her feelings too..

Yes ... Paro's feelings were shown today, and about time ... she is going along with whatever is happening because she has no choice ... but that doesn't mean she has given in completely. Once she says what Rudra wants her to say, she can go free .. but she will not give in to him that easy ... and in that, lies his defeat. But for her, he is still the destroyer ... and it doesn't make things easier that she apparently asked for him herself. 
Later this scene will replay in Paro's mind, with very different feelings. 

[/QUOTE]
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Excellent take! Always be careful what you wish for!

Thank you! So true! πŸ˜›
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Thank you Diya, for emphasizing the PaRud scene and giving more clarity on what Paro said. At first go I was confused and later it made sense. Yes, she is neither being saintly, nor forgiven or forgotten what happened in her life, but with all other avenues closed for now, her quiet defiance is her best weapon. She can see how it disturbs Rudra and she will not give in to what he says. Her acquiescence to his plans is in no way her weakness rather it shows her willpower to safeguard those close to her. 

She has no proof or means to get proof of her innocence and nobody to vouch for her, so she will wait for the day Rudra will realise his folly and release her himself. She has done no wrong, so nothing to be afraid of on that account and her belief in God and loyalty towards her dear ones gives her strength. At the most Rudra will kill her and she is prepared for that. With nothing to lose and nowhere to go, she will stay with the jallad and face what fate throws at her stoically.

The family drama was fine and the astute and clever Kaki has already found the chink in the armor. She will go after PaRud.  So, now we have a three way battle with Rudra inbetween inside the haveli. Waiting for Thakursa's next move, hoping to see him this week.

Yes, U ... her silence is her biggest weapon to fight Rudra. She has not forgiven him, neither has she forgotten his threats. She has nowhere to go, she dares not return home ... he has closed all avenues for her. But she will not betray her people still ... she has nothing to lose, so she is not scared of what he can do to her any more. What else can he do? And her own conscience is clear ... she has complete faith in the goodness of the thakur and will not say any  wrong about him. Rudra had better concentrate on getting her proof of the Thakur's doings ... that is the only way she might change her mind. But since he thinks she knows it all, that's the last thing he will do.
Impasse!!! 

Mohini kaaki is very sharp ... she doesn't trust her own children .. with good reason πŸ˜› ... how will she accept this wafer thin story? But if Paro can face Rudra and stay silent, I doubt Mohini kaaki will make any headway ... or will she? The new promo shows Mohini giving away the story of Rudra's mother's abandonment ... will that change Paro's feelings in any way?  This will be interesting to watch ... 

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazee

nice  episode, lovely post.

loved mathili's liveliness and normalcy (thank God!) and her fun spin with Sunehri.  would love to see more of it.

so sunerhi has a childhood sweetheart  ;;;  Aman-sa?  Nice!

All wll be family one day ;)

electric confrontation between paro and rudra.  she stopped him in his tracks of lording over her.  about her silence.  πŸ‘

so kaki-mausi has smelled a rat aready...investigationnn!

the flashback was appropriate...

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Sunehri's childhood sweetheart ... Aman-sa ? Or a new entry? The light moments between Sunehri Maithili were sweet ... it will be nice to see Paro bonding with the two women, once she gets over her tongue tiedness πŸ˜› Which will take a long time ... Paro is not the chatterbox type! 

Where will Kaaki-sa's investigation lead her? She wants to see some loving moments ... Rudra is not going to cooperate. And neither is Paro ... that's Rudra's  problem, not hers. Interesting situation! πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I enjoyed today's episode. But Masi's taunts are not making me laugh anymore.  I just feel  exasperated all the time. Much like the poor Kaka and poor Dilsher. Samrat obviously has a grudge against Rudra, he insulted his mother, locked his wife and mother in a room, took over the house and mocked their relationship with him. He once basically told him to leave the home if he had problems with how he ran it, because it was his father's. Besides, he is a good man. I really enjoyed watching Maithli and Sunehri-  it was good to see some normalcy in this tedhi family. Sumer is missing, so did he finally get his hands on the papers? I don't think so. Aman and Rudra should have briefed Paro before entering the house. They now have to leg it and come up with a plausible story. Jaipur se hain it seems.

KaakiMaasi's taunts ... lol, I think that's the same reason no one else reacts either ... she can't breathe without taunting. πŸ˜† They're all just used to her! 

I actually liked that small Samrat taking a stand scene ... he is justified in his anger. He tried to reach for a truce, and was kicked out ... now Rudra will have to extend the olive branch. 
But Mohini takes Samrat into confidence about her doubts re the engagement ... how will that play out? 

The last was what I had a problem with ... why did Aman, Rudra and Kaaka not come up with a full back story for Paro and the engagement? Rudra really has to start using his brains more ... brawn will not always work. πŸ˜› Especially not with Mohini. Besides, aren't the army folks taught strategy? 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

Nice post Diya.

Parvati - Rudra - What a pair...destined by Shiva to fulfill Parvati's wish, but are currently in a "Cold Conflict".
Sanaya-Ashish are great together. πŸ‘

Silence is priceless...it will cost Rudra his heart and mind !!!!

His look at  Devil Dual Aunt when Uncle announced that the haveli belongs to Rudra's father...awesome. Rudra/Ashish was good and no matter how many times he bends...the reminder is there that she lives in his house. He did his duty to show "respect", but she has won nothing. 

Now that she suspects the "engagement", she won't leave any stone unturned to get to the bottom.  This character is also well etched out and the actress is good!!!

The sister-in-laws of the family will gel well!!

Thanks, kerrie πŸ˜ƒ  
I love the fact that it's not Rudra who lays claim to the house, but his kaaka, Mohini's own husband. πŸ˜† 
Respect has to be commanded, it cannot be demanded. Rudra bowed to Mohini as per her demand, but she won nothing but a reminder that the haveli she stands in, is not her own. 
Rudra will not demand it ... as his scene with his kaaka-sa showed ... but kaaka is a righteous man and will not allow his wife to usurp it.  

PaRud ... Sanaya Ashish are just owning the roles ... their scenes just get better and better! πŸ˜³
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeesie

πŸ‘ Fantastic post as usual , with perfect review

Originally posted by: amaia

Great take, as always πŸ‘

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Great post Diya. I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm happy that Paro is standing her ground and facing Rudra's temper face on. He has probably never met a woman that is terrified of him and yet courageous to not bend down to his will.

Yep, it was a decent episode, Sidda ... the PaRud scene was the best. The strokes of the PaRud relationship are slowly being layered out. Paro will bend, but she will not break ... and that infuriates and frustrates Rudra no end ... more so because he can't do anything about it!