Today's Take - In My Silence Lies Your Defeat

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Why is Paro so quiet, so apparently acquiescent? Is she resigned to her fate? Has she developed a soft spot for her captor? Has she forgotten all the tragedies in her life caused by Rudra and the BSD?

No, she hasn't. She goes along with what people around tell her to do, because she has no choice. But she will not open her mouth and say what Rudra wants her to say. And in her silence, lies his defeat.
He can push her, browbeat her, threaten her into staying with him and not running away, but he can't make her open her mouth.

The PaRud scenes are always the best scenes of the episode. And when they include a fierce, defiant Paro, even better.⭐️

The rest of the episode was as expected ... tying up all the loops. Aman and Kaaka persuade Rudra that he has to take Paro back to the haveli, as his fiancee ... they should have thought of a complete back story for Paro while they were at it. This one is full of loopholes, but it will have to do.

Work has resumed in the haveli ... sweet scenes of bhabhi-nanad Maithili Sunehri ... life goes on as usual and there are actually some normal people living in the haveli, apart from Masama Kaaki and her wayward son. Sunehri is living in the dreams of a childhood almost-romance ... awww, sweet! πŸ˜†

Rudra enters with kaaka and Paro and introduces himself ... for a moment, I wondered why he was introducing himself 😲 then I realised it was to the workers. Last time there wasn't much time for the niceties of polite conversation.πŸ˜›
Kaaki-sa is not happy with the return of the prodigal son ... not at all. She thought she had managed to get rid of him for good.
She extracts her pound of flesh ... an apology. A very reluctant, patently not from the heart apology from Rudra ... but Rudra has no choice ... he has to keep Paro safe and the only place is currently here. For Paro, he came back to the haveli, for Paro he bends to Kaakisa ... for now.
Samrat holds a strong grudge against Rudra ... another conflict here.

As predicted, Paro will now stay with Sunehri. And Rudra doesn't trust Paro an inch still ... as the PaRud fierce conversation shows. And neither does she ... her silence, her apparent complaisance is not her defeat ... he may have forced her agreement by his threats, but he will never get her cooperation. 

And Kaaki-sa is into Bond mode ... there is something wrong in this engagement story, and she wants to find out what it is.
While Paro remembers her prayers to Lord Shiva ... she wanted a man with His name ... she should have been more careful what she asked for.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Again a gd episode..
loved the way chachaji felt concerned for rudra..and somehw he managed to convince rudra to bring paro home

Sunehri is a laughter riot...

love her a lott

teh scene where rudra pinned paro was wall..was breathtaking...

gd epi
Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post n parud scene was the best scene of the day . now chachi cum maasi gears up for the bond roll or she want to replace rudra.
golpokobita thumbnail

Absolutely! The PaRud scenes are always the best part of the show and when that brings out a fierce Paro.. it is more interesting to watch.  

Rudra has started feeling an attachment with Paro already.. and that brought the protector instinct out.. But this time, it was in a diplomatic  way.. He bent before that horrible lady just to save Paro's life. Good to see Rudra is using other sophisticated modes of negotiation inspeatd of direct use of force. This has always proved good for humanity.. so hope it will prove good for PaRud, too! 

However, his negotiations strategy with Paro is not going to be a peaceful one... At least Paro will make sure it turns into a violent form.. And that is where lies the strength of Paro .. 

Others were good, too.  Maithili and Sunheri will provide some breathing space to Paro!  

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Happy to post on your take diya ...its been a while πŸ˜Šthough truely will be in the active mode from thursday ...

Managed to see the episode on tv tonight , scenes which stayed with me ...

Rudra giving a sly glare to chachisa when chacha says that this house belongs to dilsher and therefore rudra. 

Rudra bending to touch her feet , something which surprises her ..

When rudra says " aap zara idhar aayeye " I almost grinned ...that must have taken some effort from the jallad ...πŸ˜† The scene between paro- rudra when paro tells him that " her being quiet is his biggest defeat " and how rudra reacts in anger ...as he doesn't get the best of the situation. 
Sanaya and ashish are so good together , they take a scene to a different level ..I know romance is far ahead but they will sizzle together when it happens ...

The last scene was when paro says one should be careful what one wishes for ...I like the way the CV's close all loops of the story ...

It was nice to see maithali running around with sunehari like a carefree girl in the haveli ...till mausam bigado chachi turned up πŸ˜† Who btw is one sharp lady ...has caught on already that paro is not rudra's finance ...she trusts nobody , neither her younger son nor anybody else ...

Good episode overall ...I like the way all ranawat household characters have been shown with each of their distinctive characteristics ...
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great take, as always. You have a wonderful way of explaining the events that happened.
Other than Paro and Rudra, I loved Maithili and Sunehri. Very sweet, normal scenes. So Sunehri is going introduce Paro to hindi songs huh? Should be fun.πŸ˜†
Edited by Suni - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I always enjoy when mami's of all kinds go into Bond-mode! They are a very perceptive kind, these mami's... πŸ˜ƒ And while they are at it, our heros and heroines go into pseudo-lover mode in order to convince them... so fake toh sahi, we will get LOTS of rabba ve's and rasiya ve's... πŸ€“
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Paro bai sa love you totally and completely. Tutsi great ho.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res!

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Why is Paro so quiet, so apparently acquiescent? Is she resigned to her fate? Has she developed a soft spot for her captor? Has she forgotten all the tragedies in her life caused by Rudra and the BSD?

No, she hasn't. She goes along with what people around tell her to do, because she has no choice. But she will not open her mouth and say what Rudra wants her to say. And in her silence, lies his defeat.
He can push her, browbeat her, threaten her into staying with him and not running away, but he can't make her open her mouth.

The PaRud scenes are always the best scenes of the episode. And when they include a fierce, defiant Paro, even better.⭐️

Everyone wondered if Paro was the bheegi billi. She proved today that this cat got claws.. 
Sometimes I get a feeling that behind that calm exterior Paro has quite some kameena plans up her sleeve, a big revenge and retaliation plan! Never underestimate the quiet ones, they get more time to use their brain while their mouth is shut..

Paro had hardly 2 dialogues but both of those were dhamakas in themselves.. 

The rest of the episode was as expected ... tying up all the loops. Aman and Kaaka persuade Rudra that he has to take Paro back to the haveli, as his fiancee ... they should have thought of a complete back story for Paro while they were at it. This one is full of loopholes, but it will have to do.

Seriously, when he made this plan he was too busy staring at the sleeping Paro in the hospital, no back up whatsoever.. Gross underestimation of the witch who goes around as kaaki cum maasi. Even today, in that few minutes they had alone, he should have given her a back story, Rudra is the one who made the plan, he should not expect Paro to cook up lies for him now..

Work has resumed in the haveli ... sweet scenes of bhabhi-nanad Maithili Sunehri ... life goes on as usual and there are actually some normal people living in the haveli, apart from Masama Kaaki and her wayward son. Sunehri is living in the dreams of a childhood almost-romance ... awww, sweet! πŸ˜†

Sunehri is as clueless as her father about her mother's nature, knowingly or unknowingly.. I pity poor Paro who has to play roomie with her.. A bad roomie can be ones' worst nightmare, I vouch for that.. Just imagining all the Bollywood 🀒atchachaar she ll do on Paro!!

Rudra enters with kaaka and Paro and introduces himself ... for a moment, I wondered why he was introducing himself πŸ˜² then I realised it was to the workers. Last time there wasn't much time for the niceties of polite conversation.πŸ˜›

I almost expected him to list the benefits of Prime Minister's Rozgar yojana while he was giving his speech.. And offer a bigger pay package than the kaaki,,

Kaaki-sa is not happy with the return of the prodigal son ... not at all. She thought she had managed to get rid of him for good.
She extracts her pound of flesh ... an apology. A very reluctant, patently not from the heart apology from Rudra ... but Rudra has no choice ... he has to keep Paro safe and the only place is currently here. For Paro, he came back to the haveli, for Paro he bends to Kaakisa ... for now.

My internet connection is very smart, it decided to do the vanishing act right then and I had to wonder for 10 minutes, will he, wont he, will he , wont he..And he finally did touch his feet, me disappointed, I like the kickass Rudra better.. But he was looking hot enough in the jeans and jacket to be forgiven!!😳

Samrat holds a strong grudge against Rudra ... another conflict here.

As predicted, Paro will now stay with Sunehri. And Rudra doesn't trust Paro an inch still ... as the PaRud fierce conversation shows. And neither does she ... her silence, her apparent complaisance is not her defeat ... he may have forced her agreement by his threats, but he will never get her cooperation. 

And Kaaki-sa is into Bond mode ... there is something wrong in this engagement story, and she wants to find out what it is.
While Paro remembers her prayers to Lord Shiva ... she wanted a man with His name ... she should have been more careful what she asked for.

Very very apt and appropriate scene. The last couple of episodes had me wondering what oes Paro think about all the craziness happening.. Good to know her feelings too..

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent take! Always be careful what you wish for!