Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for this post, Sunara ... 👏👏👏
You put into words everything I wanted to say, and was trying to say in other threads.

This love story is different ... I was discussing with Sumi that it is actually more like Samrat Gunjan story than the usual love hate sagas on TV ... where mutual respect and appreciation of each other's qualities will come before the love ... this is not a story of clashing warring couples, where they have fiery encounters. Paro is strong but dignified and calm ... her strength lies in her ability to bend before the storm, and spring back taller and stronger than before ... 

Even her confrontation with Rudra when she returned was very different ... Paro never raised her voice ... she was scared but determined. 

And as time goes on, her fear is reducing further and further, but that doesn't mean she becomes loud ... she remains soft and calm. I'm waiting to see how the writers will take this forward ... this really is unique in every which way.  

One of my most favorite shows is Astitva, the heroine Dr Simran, played by Niki Aneja, is my all time favorite character. I loved her for her calm, her dignity and grace and her strength. I am now beginning to love Paro for the same. 

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Once again a beautiful post Sunara. Yes RR is different from the word go. Her first encounter with him was that of a protector.

We have been so used to the usual shove and push love-hate stories that many find it strange that he is being soft towards her way too soon.

If you take the MU that stands between them, the cause and reason has been discussed and argued upon by both. Its not like the rest of the shows where the protagonists do not talk about it and only glare glare and then after a year or so have a heated argument of sorts.

She has denied any role in this whole cross-border smuggling at HQ. It was a huge argument. They accused each other right away.

The second time at Ranawat Mirchi Mahal. They accused and blamed and argued and defended their stance.

When two people have an argument it means that may be just may be something is not right. 

Also that she returned back to him, has made him sit and think that  he might just be wrong. If she was a scheming, conniving girl, she would have returned to Thakur and his men. The village disowned her no doubt, but that was in front of the BSD. She was left alone to go back to her people. Wasn't aware until she reached maamisa's place that she was being followed.

Secondly she has not used Laila tactics on him. Which she could have. And then her demure behavior. Everything surmounts to his change in attitude.

So his softening and developing feelings for her is not too soon...its a natural PROGRESS of things to come.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

The other thing is I don't think they actually hate each other, they hate the perception or idea of the other.

Rudra hates the woman who helped criminals against his beloved country.
Paro hates the man who murdered her innocent husband.

But both are wrong about each other. 

Before all the confusion happened they were fine with each other, as he saved her.😳

That's why I'm happy with the show. The male lead isn't some guy who is out to get some silly revenge for some small thing. He seems to actually have had a tough life, and is now in a profession which consumes him, so Rudra's character makes complete sense to me, he seems pretty normal and just wants Paro to help him in this case, he isn't trying to ruin her life. He isn't serious for no good reason. I don't even see him as a grey character. He is just a guy who does his job, and stays out of people's way. He isn't abusive like characters from other shows, and he isn't grey/dark over silly things, he is actually very protective and caring of Paro, but pretends he only cares because she's his sole witness, which isn't true as he takes care of her beyond necessary means.😊

very true! anything i missed u have added it beautifully! truly that is what is different about both of them
she is not the typical fiery female who would go against him for just for the heck of it and she is too tranquil to rise for a bait.
And he is such that he is not as u said a dark character at all! he is just a soldier! a very patriotic soldier doing his job!

And its the circumstances that have, as i said made these 2 characters who would in any other circumstance gotten along very well with each other not remain in harmony this time.
If as the said perceptions were cleared and the veil of misunderstanding was lifted they have nothing against each other.

But the thing is this time there is no easy way to lift this misunderstanding.
cz the ONLY people who have the key to this r dead. Only remaining person who can sort this misunderstanding is the Thakur n the last thing he will willingly do is clearing it!!

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first time Rudra and Paro met as strangers, he was ready to stand up in her defence and fight for her. She trusted him enough to realise that as long as she stands behind him she will be fine.
Now things have come a full circle. After everything that has happened, assumptions made and discarded, prejudices challenged, he is still her trusted knight and she is his beloved princess.

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great analogy of Rangrasiya.  
Sometime you need a reminder or someone to  tell you another perspective and you nailed it. 

U r so right, RR is definitely a unique/rare show.

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really love your take on things
Very refreshing to read

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post princess ❤️👏  your posts take the serial to another level and we tend to look at it from a different perspective only...good job dear, keep them coming 🤗
jollyjoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written. This show is unique and beautiful  in its own way.
MONMART thumbnail
agree and lovely post 
golpokobita thumbnail
You always come up with some unique aspects of the show. And i am once again amazed by the amount of hard work you put in it.

Indeed the story is different from contemporary love stories in the Indian TV. The characters came from more or less similar social background and has similar type of strength in their personalities.. The difference between them lies when it comes to the expression.. They express similar emotion in different ways..

Both has strong reasons to hate each other .. at the same both finds a good number of reasons to respect each other.. love will blossom naturally between them. It is the circumstances and the other side leads like Mohini or Dilsher who will determine the ups and downs in their journey.. 

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago