Replication - just beautiful! <3 what makes RR unique

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
You know the one thing that was left in my mind as i finished watching yesterdays episode was this..

I have always wondered what made RR different than the rest.. And i always found it refreshing that 1st time ever in a love-hate story I have watched the initial meeting of the leads is positive, and one that left a beautiful connection b/w the two instead of misunderstanding and hatred.

And yesterday as i watched it being replicated it struck me!

If u realize in practically every love hate story u see the leads standing against each other, pitted against each other. cz one simple similarity ran across all of them in common...

A fiery encounter where both r fire.. n it clashed..

But look at this pose.. he will always be the protector and she will always be the one being protected.. In this love story from the 1st moment this is the image that has been projected to us. She is not classically strong.. its her softness and innocence that will evoke his protective instincts..

And I know many had issues over why he is softening towards her so soon and worrying if they were changing tracks due to TRPs. Its not exactly that he is falling in love or anything of that sort. Its simply that they r so very different. There he is like a strong tree n she is as gentle as a delicate vine.. and as nature intended the vine will wrap itself around the tree..

This time there is a strong base for the hate from both, yet the characteristics of both leads show something quite unique to many ideals of love-hate couples we saw on tv..

We naturally expect the same tussle of wills, man handling and clashes.. but here the situation is very different, cz she is not a fighter.. and how can he continuously fight with someone whose offense is being passive? He is stumped!
And no matter how much he relents she will not overcome her misunderstanding that he killed her family, her husband and destroyed her whole world. She will not believe any softening he feels towards her as personal, she thinks its all a means to an end and she will nor reciprocate his feeling even if he starts showing his love to her eventually. He will meet a brick wall there for all her innocence and delicate gentleness..

So do not keep in mind ur romantic ideals and what u have been used to till now when u watch RR and expect the same. The 2 lead characters we have here have distinctly different characteristics to the regular ones we see. And thus their reactions and interactions and journey is going to be different..

So stop worrying if they have changed the tracks for TRPs.

cz this story never showed us them with crossed arms and glaring at each other or a montage of them with their backs to each other.

the images they have used as branding for this show has been him taking her to custody and her being helpless - the fact that he acts as the detroyer.

And the image of her holding on to him, and taking protection behind his strong body while he uncaring to what happens to him standing b/w her and all the harm that the world may pose for her..

thus how can u expect the same thing u have seen in other stories here? I am not taking names. But don't expect Sanaya's old show while watching this and then be disappointed that its not happening the same way here. This is not a comparison, cz both shows r completely different. Thus simply asking people to stop comparing in ur own minds!

usuallly in love stories sum it up
1. they bring together two personalities that are opposite to each other
2. These 2 personalities are likely to flame each other and will naturally oppose each other, like it would be natural for such personalities to clash
3. Its the circumstances they would be put through that will make them come together.

Here its the opposite
1. they have brough together 2 personalities that are opposite each other
2. But these 2 personalities are not at all flamable..their natures r not such 2 that will clash naturally
3, they have created a sitaution that would make those usually unclashable personalities to clash

This is what is different. U need to understand that this love story Paro-Rudra will not clash over whether the toilet seat is up or down, nope they r not such a couple n theirs is not such a love story..

Its different this time around..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hv nothng to say except...my addiction and addiction,,,,,,,,,hatts off to ur each single post,,,Di👏❤️
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post!! Totally agree with you!! It is indeed different this time!
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post and analysis!
I don't know why people are worrying so much 😆
This is a love story, so we will see soft moments from time to time. 
Ah such a beautiful show.
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post sunara🤗
love rang rasiya

_sreeja_
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post sunara...Totally agree👏
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post with brilliant analysis , written exceptionally well
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The other thing is I don't think they actually hate each other, they hate the perception or idea of the other.

Rudra hates the woman who helped criminals against his beloved country.
Paro hates the man who murdered her innocent husband.

But both are wrong about each other. 

Before all the confusion happened they were fine with each other, as he saved her.😳

That's why I'm happy with the show. The male lead isn't some guy who is out to get some silly revenge for some small thing. He seems to actually have had a tough life, and is now in a profession which consumes him, so Rudra's character makes complete sense to me, he seems pretty normal and just wants Paro to help him in this case, he isn't trying to ruin her life. He isn't serious for no good reason. I don't even see him as a grey character. He is just a guy who does his job, and stays out of people's way. He isn't abusive like characters from other shows, and he isn't grey/dark over silly things, he is actually very protective and caring of Paro, but pretends he only cares because she's his sole witness, which isn't true as he takes care of her beyond necessary means.😊

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Much needed post! I agree with you totally about how this story is going to go forward and am looking forward to that. People really need to get over Sanaya's previous show and move on. This is not part 2 of that show and the characters will not behave or react the same way.
I love how the characters in Rangrasiya have been written and am waiting to see Paro and Rudra's story unfold with all the twists and turns. Love the quiet Paro and the gruff Rudra.
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant post dear 🤗
thank you so much