SHOCKING news - Bh Se Bhade to end on 16Th February

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Earlier show was declared to end in April but now before 2 months. ðŸ˜­

Bh Se Bhade to end abruptly!

Bh Se Bhade to end abruptly!
In order to make the show more interesting, Hats Off Productions' Bh Se Bhade aired on Zee TV recently introduced new characters and also brought a change in the track . However, all the efforts made by the makers will go futile as the show will soon see an abrupt end.

A source close to the sets informs, "Yesterday (4th Feb, 2014), the shoot was stopped by the makers and all were informed that the show will stop its shooting from 8th February, 2014."

We also hear that Bh Se Bhade which was scheduled to go off air by April 2014, will now be pulled off by the channel on 16th February instead.

All our efforts to reach J.D.Majethia, who is celebrating his birthday today, were futile while Sarita Joshi asked us to call later.

READ: Tanaaz Irani back in comedy show

Deven Bhojani aka Mr. Bhade in a shocking state shared, "We just got to know yesterday about the show going off air and I am still in a state of shock. Bhade is a very beautiful concept but somewhere I feel the humour was missing from the show. People expected more of humour from me. The channel also researched on the reasons why Bha Se Bhade didn't do well during the past few weeks and they found that due to the various award functions aired on TV, audiences missed the new characters and new flavour that was added to the show."

"The show in fact was going to introduce a new character, Mridula's (Tanaaz Irani) mother in law. The actress who was zeroed in to play the character is a noted Bollywood and TV actress and was about to start the shoot in a couple of days. But unfortunately, now the track has been chopped off," signs of a source.

Bh Se Bhade was all about a man Mr. Bhade who was kind hearted, sensitive, selfless, lovable and a commoner with a unique ability to take away pain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Hate Zee Tv For Doing This.
):
Proud-India thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

I Hate Zee Tv For Doing This.
):

Not a 4 months show ...😭😲🥱
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So shocking news..
How cn they do that???

I was enjoying it...Many more were enjoying it...

Comedy shows r lacking in the Indian Television nw one more will end,...So shameful,ZEE TV...😭
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a shocking news it is ..why this wondreful show near its end ..so many crapy shows is still in air..

zee tv always ready to plugg off shows which is doing really good job..
hating fr this ...
ya frm past few weeks continusly award shows airing ..thy effect trps..thn thy should change time slot neither doin this shutter close ..hate zee..

missing bhade soo much...missing good comedy soo much..

missin menaka inteligence..ganguly cravings fr food..saasuma taunts...

bhade missing mostly ..
Proud-India thumbnail
It's reality & we have to accept it now ðŸ˜‰

Hate ZEE TV always shocking decisions by this chanel