Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Naah, she ain't in SB's film. Rumour has already moved on to Sonam Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra if we're going by what the media is saying 😆
😭

Nahin sad matt ho.. it's a good thing, trust me 😊 Reserve tears and anger if she doesn't get cast in Kabir's film. 😛

Really Worried for her film. Don't know which film she has signed in case she has signed any. She will really look good with salman. Look at their chemistry in BB.. Chevi  jis video is an example. I don't know y some r not able to accept her. (When I read some salman fans twitter none are accepting her)
My other thought she will really look good with siddharth malhotra in her future films. 
Really worried for her. 
Crazy_bee thumbnail
She finally tweeted!! what a relief! ❤️

HER EYES!!  she really could kill with those eyes  that face ❤️ let alone other things 😆

Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just lover her eyes very beautiful wo gana he na ankhe teri kistni haseen 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Really Worried for her film. Don't know which film she has signed in case she has signed any. She will really look good with salman. Look at their chemistry in BB.. Chevi  jis video is an example. I don't know y some r not able to accept her. (When I read some salman fans twitter none are accepting her)
My other thought she will really look good with siddharth malhotra in her future films. 
Really worried for her. 

She is just too goodlooking - she'd fit with any of the younger boys... she's enough to bring the hotness factor 😆😆 Yeah, majority of Salman fans aren't receiving her well but there are lots that support her 😛

But don't worry once she does a movie - I'm sure people will see her talent and come to appreciate her although that solely depends on the film and role 😛
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salman ko pata to he na us stalker ke bare me 
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by Anky_Ghosh - 10 years ago
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hardika

salman ko pata to he na us stalker ke bare me 

I hope so.

I know these things happen with celebs all the time, but I really dont want anyone to come that close to her without her wanting them to :(

BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

I hope so.

I know these things happen with celebs all the time, but I really dont want anyone to come that close to her without her wanting them to :(

I have full faith that if not Salman, the people that manage her and him are taking care of it or if not them then her parents will do something about it 😊 How does that guy get past security at events though? 😕 Oh well, now at least people are aware. I pray for her safety. 😊
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Just so you guys know..i am ashamed of my post about Chevi's ElliSa vid..😵🤣
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

Just so you guys know..i am ashamed of my post about Chevi's ElliSa vid..😵🤣

Kahan hain post? 😕 Sharmao matt 😆