Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piolinaga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, 
Dead AT Arrival when saw the picture from concert...the girls are clapping but salman is looking AT the photographer with joint praying hands? I think he is asking with gestures ' please don't post or upload this pictures' i see anguish in his face! ...i have big suspicious Elli knew her and meet her, how come not? If they are been reported in same place...Also notice Elli's eternally smile is missing!
Delete iulia image for few second...this is 1st Pic salman elli outside bigg boss house and in their free time (Saifai was work).
Iulia is back to romania but she post Will be in her country only few Hours...
Lets wait and watch...😕
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Piolinaga

Hi, 

Dead AT Arrival when saw the picture from concert...the girls are clapping but salman is looking AT the photographer with joint praying hands? I think he is asking with gestures ' please don't post or upload this pictures' i see anguish in his face! ...i have big suspicious Elli knew her and meet her, how come not? If they are been reported in same place...Also notice Elli's eternally smile is missing!
Delete iulia image for few second...this is 1st Pic salman elli outside bigg boss house and in their free time (Saifai was work).
Iulia is back to romania but she post Will be in her country only few Hours...
Lets wait and watch...😕

here z da link ov new Fc https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3925168?pn=55 
 R u sure  she went back 2 her country ?