Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank God Elli was there not there with them.. Salman meets her privately bcoz she is special.. πŸ˜†

So they actually have a video too this time??!!!  πŸ˜†

🀣 Exactly my thoughts Anky! @ bold
I dont want Ells to take part in 'who reaches Salman's heart first' race...that being said, right now if she wants she can get his heart without even trying πŸ˜†   #ButWhosTrying LMAO

Truly said. Survival of the fittest. They are trying hard to see who wins. Lulia sanjeeta okay, long time. Par yeh daisy, poor girl, confused girl.she is trying very very hard.the funny thing is twitter. Everyone is going mad after her. After the e24 and sooraj ji.πŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwIiA96ke8E#t=36
^^here is the video...and this time thank me, no 3 people wala funda !!πŸ˜†
Edited by SherlockHouse - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwIiA96ke8E#t=36

^^here is the video...and this time thank me, no 3 people wala funda !!πŸ˜†

He he he. Bhai ka β€οΈ... By the way, in e24 many videos of elli was also there long back during big star and jai ho screening. Are those video links available.?
Crazy_bee thumbnail
'Wow' i must say ..that video is enlightening to say the least. Looks like Lulia got there ( to his heart ) first. I am almost convinced now that he's seeing Lulia. I am not gonna cry for Elli ( though it hurts my ElliSa heart ) Like I said before, good for him and lulia.

Nop priya, this vid is not like those with Elli..this looks quite real. He must be seeing Vantur, probably since last year I guess.
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

'Wow' i must say ..that video is enlightening to say the least. Looks like Lulia got there ( to his heart ) first. I am almost convinced now that he's seeing Lulia. I am not gonna cry for Elli ( though it hurts my ElliSa heart ) Like I said before, good for him and lulia.

Nop priya, this vid is not like those with Elli..this looks quite real. He must be seeing Vantur, probably since last year I guess.

Even I feel the lulia story is since long back. He also went to shoot in Romania and met her in Romania. She also lives at his farmhouse(from her Facebook). But news of their breakup surfaced Na? Sangita I know, is a long time friend. What about daisy? Kabab mein haddi. What is daisy doing there? Poor soul is confused. I am happy for sallu and lulia. But not if it's daisy. 
I feel sad for ElliSa. What to do? The future is already written.my heart beats ElliSa...but still in the corner of my heart, I have a little hope for ElliSa. Elli is not at dinner. That is the point Na? πŸ˜‰. (What to do, I am consoling myself by saying these sentences)
Did u see those videos of elli in e24? I have never seen , that's y I am asking.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

how can u be convinced??I have not seen anything such in this vid.. but I must say publisher tried hard to believe that.. the way they edited the vid(focussing mainly Salman-Lulia) but just having dinner with their family along with Daisy n Sangeeta not a big deal.. Lulia doing item number in Atul's movie.. she should be treated well when she is in India.. In vid nothing was there to prove Salman was very close to Lulia.. just at dinner table.. n how publisher got to know from so far distance that they r having 'bahut sare baatein'.. very funny!!media jab piche padhte hai tab aise hi video banate hain.. ekbar Daisy ekbar Lulia.. abhi to news me aya Kat-Ranbir break-up..very soon Salman again will b linked with Kat..already in the news Salman launching kat's sis isabel.. πŸ˜›
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

Even I feel the lulia story is since long back. He also went to shoot in Romania and met her in Romania. She also lives at his farmhouse(from her Facebook). But news of their breakup surfaced Na? Sangita I know, is a long time friend. What about daisy? Kabab mein haddi. What is daisy doing there? Poor soul is confused. I am happy for sallu and lulia. But not if it's daisy. 
I feel sad for ElliSa. What to do? The future is already written.my heart beats ElliSa...but still in the corner of my heart, I have a little hope for ElliSa. Elli is not at dinner. That is the point Na? πŸ˜‰. (What to do, I am consoling myself by saying these sentences)
Did u see those videos of elli in e24? I have never seen , that's y I am asking.

Yup finally the mystery is solved I guess. Vantur it is. Its not Daisy shah for sure..i dont know why she's around so much after jai ho..a personal assistant to lulia or something? πŸ˜† #justkidding
I am gonna keep ElliSa in the back seat to console myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtYwja5uaw
couldn't find the other vid priya. will post later when i can..am in a hurry right now. i should be doing something else when I am here lol
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Yup finally the mystery is solved I guess. Vantur it is. Its not Daisy shah for sure..i dont know why she's around so much after jai ho..a personal assistant to lulia or something? πŸ˜† #justkidding
I am gonna keep ElliSa in the back seat to console myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtYwja5uaw
couldn't find the other vid priya. will post later when i can..am in a hurry right now. i should be doing something else when I am here lol

Thanks a lot mysha ji.same over here. ElliSaElliSaπŸ˜•
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

how can u be convinced??I have not seen anything such in this vid.. but I must say publisher tried hard to believe that.. the way they edited the vid(focussing mainly Salman-Lulia) but just having dinner with their family along with Daisy n Sangeeta not a big deal.. Lulia doing item number in Atul's movie.. she should be treated well when she is in India.. In vid nothing was there to prove Salman was very close to Lulia.. just at dinner table.. n how publisher got to know from so far distance that they r having 'bahut sare baatein'.. very funny!!media jab piche padhte hai tab aise hi video banate hain.. ekbar Daisy ekbar Lulia.. abhi to news me aya Kat-Ranbir break-up..very soon Salman again will b linked with Kat..already in the news Salman launching kat's sis isabel.. πŸ˜›

Well ofcos we don't and wont know for sure Anky. And we are definitely not gonna get footage of them (salman n lulia) making out in the balcony. this is as good as it gets for paparazzi. We can't always believe what we want to believe right? we can try ofcos but I think I'm done with whos-salman-dating game. Its kind of clear too if we see in one way..like priya said, they met in Romania too. when you are that busy, you can only find time like that to meet only someone special. Cos they aren't working together. I get why he was spending time with daisy cos it was for their movie's shooting or promotion. This looks real. & probably lulia really is staying in that apartment too.

I am trying to bury my ElliSa feelings for now. I dont like to get hurt over n over again :( I rather move on.

K gotta go for now. see you guys tomorrow! πŸ€—i missed you all!
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😭
Edited by SherlockHouse - 10 years ago