Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RASIA2

I don't know in the corner of my heart I have this feeling that the bitus may be a look alike of RK ,and may be the makers brain has started working and are thinking of the fans and bring VD back. 

if it happens it will be the world's 8th wonder.😆

i am also feeling the same and want this to happen (fingers crossed)

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

ppl VD left the show and now in talks with another show. so he is not coming back. i think they don't have any male lead. still searching for it. no wonder there is no news or maybe there is no male lead at all. only villans and bad guys...

I guess after leap new male lead will play only  a second fiddle to  heroine,he will not be shown as strong as RK.ST will never make the same mistake again that's why  no top class hero is saying yes to the project.
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

I guess after leap new male lead will play only  a second fiddle to  heroine,he will not be shown as strong as RK.ST will never make the same mistake again that's why  no top class hero is saying yes to the project.

he will never let anything or anyone in b/w his precious heroine track.

maybe u r right, that's the reason they r having a hard time finding someone to play opposite DD, we will know very soon .. KVB name is coming quite frequently. heard he is a good in negative roles. lets wait and see how it unfolds . but I am done with this Nautanki PH and colors channels.

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

he will never let anything or anyone in b/w his precious heroine track.

maybe u r right, that's the reason they r having a hard time finding someone to play opposite DD, we will know very soon .. KVB name is coming quite frequently. heard he is a good in negative roles. lets wait and see how it unfolds . but I am done with this Nautanki PH and colors channels.

Yes KVB is very good in  negative roles, I have seen one of his show KZK and I watch that show only because of him but can't watch him in Madhubala ,After RM's death Madhubala is over for me.I have make a promise to myself I will never watch a nautanki show again .
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No VD tho nahin hai. He got an offer of new show and he is in talk with it as we believe from his latest interview.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
vd ko hi lo...thoda rishbala death se redemption milega