ankita nf se koi ummeed mat rakho

tum leap ke baad dekhogi ?
main to nahi dekhungi

di main dd n vd ki bdi wali phankhi hu so main dd k liye dekhungi πŸ˜ƒ
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Who ever it is it doesn't matter.😊
I have complete faith in our princess, she can create magic with any one for example her first show DMG Muskaan and Rahul, Geet : Geet and Maan and MB :  RK and Madhu, ever during her Jhalak her friendship and chemistry with her choreographer was appreatiated.😊 So I don't have Ny doubt in her, she can creat a magic with any given male lead.πŸ˜‰
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Their male lead has become our headache really
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

I liked her as an actress and still like her as an actress. I have never bashed her for her acting skills, because I believe she is good, better than what we have on TV these days like Sandhya and Gopi type heroinesπŸ₯±. But yes, I can't follow her in "MEIEJ" now😊

πŸ˜Š
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aisa hai st ne vd ko serial se nikal kar apne pairon par kulhadi khud maari hai lekin usse nikalne ke baad st neend se jaga hoga ki ye maine kya kar diya fans power ka usse pata hi hai to ab woh khud confusion mai hai ki main lead kise le jo ki abhi tak final hi nahin hai aur fans ki mail n tweet uske pass rooz hazaroon ki sankhya mai pahuch rahi hai kab tok woh ankho par patti bande rahega aur ab to sone par suhaga deepali (seema)ne bhi apne interview mai indirectly serial se jabardasti nikale jane ki baat kahi hai aur uski baato se ye bhi lag raha hai ki woh mb cvs se kitni naraaj hai.vd to bhola hai usne cvs ko kuch nahin kaha sab vd ki thara bhole n seede nahin hote
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hate this suspense gosh...  mujhe shak hai. May be its KVB.. he might come after episodic shooting for aashqi ends. Wat say?
Or he might be one from IF article's list. But I'd rather wish its KVB than those given in the list..
uff so much suspense!
ArShi_AbhIya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think I already know who the male lead will be πŸ€ͺ
RASIA2 thumbnail
I don't know in the corner of my heart I have this feeling that the bitus may be a look alike of RK ,and may be the makers brain has started working and are thinking of the fans and bring VD back. 
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ppl VD left the show and now in talks with another show. so he is not coming back. i think they don't have any male lead. still searching for it. no wonder there is no news or maybe there is no male lead at all. only villans and bad guys... Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago