Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Sunara,I am very disheartened today at the turn of events with Rudra/Laila. There relationship is not just physical...8 yrs is a long time and it seems that he has feelings for her to care enough to eat at her house...for giving her the power and liberty to demand him the way she did...he cares enough for her to not manhandle her keeping in mind about his hatred for women...He cares enough to be with her for 8 years all the while hating women.

I cannot see this man with Paro after today...I was ready to forgive him for all the abuse he bestowed upon her keeping in mind that he hated women...but that is clearly not the case here. Even if she is a criminal...being an officer he has no right to torture another human being in this way. He just hates Paro...today's episode just did it for me. I don't want to see Paro with this man ...he can very well stay with Laila and Paro needs to seriously come out strongly from here. I don't see a lovestory ...it is tarnished now with Rudra/Laila's 8 yr long lovestory.
samirao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

Hi Sunara,I am very disheartened today at the turn of events with Rudra/Laila. There relationship is not just physical...8 yrs is a long time and it seems that he has feelings for her to care enough to eat at her house...for giving her the power and liberty to demand him the way she did...he cares enough for her to not manhandle her keeping in mind about his hatred for women...He cares enough to be with her for 8 years all the while hating women.

I cannot see this man with Paro after today...I was ready to forgive him for all the abuse he bestowed upon her keeping in mind that he hated women...but that is clearly not the case here. Even if she is a criminal...being an officer he has no right to torture another human being in this way. He just hates Paro...today's episode just did it for me. I don't want to see Paro with this man ...he can very well stay with Laila and Paro needs to seriously come out strongly from here. I don't see a lovestory ...it is tarnished now with Rudra/Laila's 8 yr long lovestory.

What ur saying dear , there is a LUST story bw RUDRA and Laila not love story , remember in first epi he said it loud and clear that she is nothing to him ,  and she don't have any rights on him , he said don't try to b my wife , during all those 8 years , don't u think RUDRA made it clear to her so many times that she is nothing to him , he hates beautiful women's he was with her just cuz of his lust , he was with her just to satisfies his physical needs , even during first epi scene it was Laila how was seducing him. , in the end he gave up , and usually that's a normal nature of an adult male , so definitely there was no strings or feelings attached from RUDRA side , it was totally physically , Laila nows RUDRA and his feelings about her a but she let him used her , may b she is emotionally attached to him ,and now she is getting angry on him with no reason 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tab laila kya karegi? 😆
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Laila became on obsessed mistress!!
Nt just a Naachnewali.. 8 yrs OMG!! No wonder she s possessive nd insecure!!

Btw i really liked the idea of getting clothes from Laila. That was totaly unexpected!
sonapari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

She will turn and will link up with Thakursa. 

As it is he and she also exchanged looks at the engagement celebration dance. 

Nahi..nahi...nahi...
Thakursa looks like a loyal hubby yaar...
He might be evil ...like involved in smuggling but he seems like a nice hubby...
or did i miss something...
Laila scenes ...well i mostly i forward ...so did i miss something...
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonapari

Nahi..nahi...nahi...
He might be evil ...like involved in smuggling but he seems like a nice hubby...

you r right...whatever Thakursa might be, he seems to care abt ranisa.
But it is also possible that he is trying to maintain a good image in front of her so that he appears to be a good husband in her eyes as well as the eyes of the villagers.
Lets wait and see
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kutkut12

you r right...whatever Thakursa might be, he seems to care abt ranisa.
But it is also possible that he is trying to maintain a good image in front of her so that he appears to be a good husband in her eyes as well as the eyes of the villagers.
Lets wait and see

and I am sure he does not like Laila in that way. Laila herself said that she had not been with another man in 8 years...and it did not seem that she was lying.
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapari

Nahi..nahi...nahi...

Laila will become a thorn in Rudra's side when she realizes his heart belongs to Parvati.

Link up doesn't mean he is going to "ding dong" with Laila.  He knows Laila, she was at his house dancing during the wedding celebrations. She will become informant for him so he can go after Parvati.
If you go back in history, men of his status often had "Lailas" they visited for pleasure and were very loving to their wives.  Even today, many a men/husbands live a dual life as do women.

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
diff view...u r right...happy for this...!!🥳
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
laila is going to be the most important part of this story...she will be the disaster in rudra n paro life...and yes,i was afraid yesterday and so excited by this new turn,but i couldn't help thinking about what sanaya said about laila clothes that it won't fit