Laila doesn't realize the little bride is still with Rudra!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Today Laila's dialogues (and yes i had to listen as i didn't have the luxury of fast forwarding todayπŸ˜›) to Rudra said,

'what is wrong with u, once kidnapping (or carrying away) a bride from the barat and now coming and asking clothes for some strange woman from me'

As far as she and the rest of the world knows, Paro the young bride is dead.

So Laila thinks that the 1st girl is gone n he has found someone new for the clothes issue.
And for all the 8 years he has slaked his physical needs using her, well he doesn't trust her an iota does he?
He didn't even bother to tell that the clothes were for the girl in his custody!

Nah.. he put the needs of his case (not Paro - cz for now she is just a means to an end to him) way ahead of Laila's insecurity. He doesn't care a damn n he isn't gonna bother hiding that!

well anyway its gonna be interesting what will happen when Laila realizes that both women were the same.. hmmm?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Laila is very important of this story πŸ˜•
Her character growth or rather development is something I am quiet keen to watch πŸ˜‰

I think she will be a total negative when she will start loosing Rudra. Till then she will be clingy 

8ys is a long time is it not πŸ˜²πŸ€”
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When rudra was hurt and he went to Laila, she did find out from him that a girl is in rudra's custody. But one thing Laila Dosent know is that the same girl is in his house but I do think Laila knows his talking about the same girl.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

When rudra was hurt and he went to Laila, she did find out from him that a girl is in rudra's custody. But one thing Laila Dosent know is that the same girl is in his house but I do think Laila knows his talking about the same girl.

Laila lives in the same village. She knew about the massacre of the bridal party as everyone knew. And she knew it was the same bride who was arrested and taken in to custody.

And like everyone else, she is also aware of that bride's death. cz that was also a public event.
Remember the Thakur informed all the villagers, it was everywhere..

So Laila unless she was under a rock she would know this,

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lethal laila is a time bomb  the problem with Laila is she knows too much,  she knew when he moved,  who he is with what he is doing etc that too me is a very dangerous woman.    Rudra does not trust her   he never tells her anything   but somehow she knows,   when she said  that she had not looked at another man  etc etc  my thought on that  was yeh right  i am sure she is doing a few favours in bsd  information like that on a major does not come free 
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think what will sting her is the fact she has 'been' with Rudra for 8 years did she say?
Paro barely knows him and is in home, sleeping in the same room, wearing his clothes and has already got his dads approval πŸ˜†

I do think she will become a horrible cow once she realises that Rudra has hidden the bride in his house.

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
She will turn and will link up with Thakursa. 
As it is he and she also exchanged looks at the engagement celebration dance. 
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Today Laila's dialogues (and yes i had to listen as i didn't have the luxury of fast forwarding todayπŸ˜›) to Rudra said,

'what is wrong with u, once kidnapping (or carrying away) a bride from the barat and now coming and asking clothes for some strange woman from me'

As far as she and the rest of the world knows, Paro the young bride is dead.

So Laila thinks that the 1st girl is gone n he has found someone new for the clothes issue.
And for all the 8 years he has slaked his physical needs using her, well he doesn't trust her an iota does he?
He didn't even bother to tell that the clothes were for the girl in his custody!

Nah.. he put the needs of his case (not Paro - cz for now she is just a means to an end to him) way ahead of Laila's insecurity. He doesn't care a damn n he isn't gonna bother hiding that!

well anyway its gonna be interesting what will happen when Laila realizes that both women were the same.. hmmm?

I am thinking what will happen when Laila realizes that he is in love with the same woman.
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bkamber

She will turn and will link up with Thakursa. 

As it is he and she also exchanged looks at the engagement celebration dance. 

Even I believe that she would do so. She is supposed to be a negative character.

8 years...OMG...I would not blame her if she is angry...He did treat her abominably. Though she is herself responsible for her condition. Rudra did not force her or make any false promises. He always maintained that she would never be his wife but he did tell her that no one else would be that too. She is hopelessly in love with him and ready to be his mistress as long as she is close to him. She felt secure in that. He had been with her for 8 long years and that, in a way, had assured her that no other woman will come in his life till his carnal desires are taken care of .
Now if he falls in love with someone after proclaiming that he does not have a heart and that too with a beautiful woman (he claims that he hates beautiful women) she is bound to get hurt.

I was just thinking that Rudra was with her for 8 years and he is 28 so was he with her since he was 20? Our Rudra sa's ragging hormones compelled him to have a mistress as early as that 😲 and how old was Laila baisa at that point of time? Or is she older than him?πŸ˜•  Just curious

Please don't throw chappals. I don't have a problem with him not being a virgin but I just thought that if he falls in love with Paro it should be love and not lust. If it is love then he would start respecting her and other women too and if he does that he would feel bad for Laila too. If he just moves on without giving her a thought then how can PAro be sure that he would not do the same thing with her after 8 years or so.

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
From Laila's dialogues she has no idea that Paro is not only alive but at this very moment living under the same roof as Rudra, let alone same room and wearing his clothes.
Paro already has his father's approval in becoming Rudra's wife.
My only worry is that when Laila finds all this out she is going to cause a lot of trouble.
8 years that is a long time with someone.