Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Hola Tuns and D3,  regular reality show followers😆

Tuns, no vote outs? Well that girl Anjali's eviction was kind of vote out, wasn't it?

Haven't seen the auditions round.. Who looks strongest? Sid looked impressive when the episode started but he turned out to be a whiner..

Hope this year Raghu won't manipulate things like last time. Towards the end, Mohit looked more amused about the unfolding events than raring to win

Hello Guys. 🤗
@Bold: Completely agree. 😆

Started watching from main episodes as Auditions were too boring. 😆
You're right about Sid, he was good until the last task. He is such a whiner. 🥱
And Raj kumar is really funny, specially in the royal rumble task.
Don't know why but he reminds me of Gautanki, kahin bhoola bichhda bhai lagta hai.

Currently no one looks good to last long maybe Nick but people will soon get him.

The best part of last episode was that fatso Rishi, Kisi ko kuch bhi ho jaye usko fark hi nahi pad raha tha. 🤣

I really miss a Suchit type conestant. No body comes even close. 🥱

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suyash🤗
I thought that Raj guy is there only for entertainment value but he actually won the task😆 I want to see more of  the one who was targeted first in the wrestling round.. Wasn't it strange that none of the guys wanted  the same girl? 

Suchit was good in his debut season. Everyone underestimated him but he earned their respect.. It is his and Mohit's luck that whenever they participate, Raghu decides to support a girl to show feminine power..

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Hey Suyash🤗

I thought that Raj guy is there only for entertainment value but he actually won the task😆 I want to see more of  the one who was targeted first in the wrestling round.. Wasn't it strange that none of the guys wanted  the same girl? 

Suchit was good in his debut season. Everyone underestimated him but he earned their respect.. It is his and Mohit's luck that whenever they participate, Raghu decides to support a girl to show feminine power..

Wo Raj ka task tha. Usme speed and agility ka jarurat tha aur wo sabse halka hone ke karan sabse fast nikla. 😆

Entertaining to hai but gets provoked very easily,.😆

Wo MMA fighter Montek? Looks nothing special to me.

Aur 2 boys not wanting same girl means sab ne aapas me decide kar liya tha.

Ya, another coindence that both season a girl won when suchit participated , Aanchal was ok but palak kaise jeeti pata nahi chala. 😕

BTW do you know Aanchal ko best Vamp ka award mil chuka hai uske serial ke liye .😆

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Yes, Raj bahut agile hai.. Par behaviour ki wajah se sabse maar khaayega😆 Palak jaisi koi ho to light off karke usko peetegi😆
Montek nahi.. Must have the wrong one.. 'U' se kiska naam shuru hota hai? Par woh thoda shaanth sa hai.. 

Aanchal waala finale was some stupid thing na? More on luck han any contest.. Don't remember much.. Roadies X was poora flop..

I was trying to figure out.. Wo kaunsa Roadies season tha jisme there were 3-4 performers and that too very competitive guys? A management student, dentist , etc took part.. But all of them went into professional life and so were never seen again.. I remember the finale was 2 guys pushing each other off the stage and ringing a bell. 3 of the guys were like best friends..
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Yes, Raj bahut agile hai.. Par behaviour ki wajah se sabse maar khaayega😆 Palak jaisi koi ho to light off karke usko peetegi😆

Montek nahi.. Must have the wrong one.. 'U' se kiska naam shuru hota hai? Par woh thoda shaanth sa hai.. 

Aanchal waala finale was some stupid thing na? More on luck han any contest.. Don't remember much.. Roadies X was poora flop..

I was trying to figure out.. Wo kaunsa Roadies season tha jisme there were 3-4 performers and that too very competitive guys? A management student, dentist , etc took part.. But all of them went into professional life and so were never seen again.. I remember the finale was 2 guys pushing each other off the stage and ringing a bell. 3 of the guys were like best friends..

@Bold: 🤣

Wo U wala Utkarsh hai.

@Blue: Roadies 7. I started watching Roadies from the finale episode of Roadies 7.

@Aanchal : Pure stupidity, aisa lag raha tha jaise ladki ko isliye jeetaya kyonki there was only 1 girl winner before.
😆
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
hiya bulls nd all..

yeah i was proud viewer of reality shows bt unfornutly..as now um out of bangladesh,um jst not able to catch roadies:( i wathed few epi of audition..missed main 1st two epi i guess:/

hope to watch missing epi"s online..

btw how r u bulls,suyash suhail?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
😆btw😆jst saw roadies pic"s..i think sid is quite rough nd handsome lookin😳

bt there is no one like sufi..suchit..nd my vishal u knw😳
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

hiya bulls nd all..

yeah i was proud viewer of reality shows bt unfornutly..as now um out of bangladesh,um jst not able to catch roadies:( i wathed few epi of audition..missed main 1st two epi i guess:/

I am fine and very busy tuni😆. How are you? 😃

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

hiya bulls nd all..

Hey Tuns!!! Been ages!! Watch online, That's what I do though I sometimes feel parts are cut

Seems you also liked Sid like me but one dose of his behaviour and I lost interest in him😆 But he seems like a strong contender if he can stop irritating the girls..

You liked  Vishal from BB days?  I don't think I saw his episodes  
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Bulls , Suysh, Tuni..

So far this season has been good , i hope its not dull like last year.. 

@Bulls - There's one Charlie Chauhan from Roadies 7 who has done TV shows & Nach Baliye , one of the guys in that trio friendship is working in Punjabi movies. Season 7 had the best finale task , i hope Suchit & Mohit did that task on Season 8. 

So far i think Sid, Ajay, Nick, Garima , Charu will be the top contenders this season.
Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago