Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
iam feeling so bad for sid literally..nd charu..so strong they r,i always love those who performed rather thn who does politics in roadies. I didnt get tht stupid bidding game either!

sab bakwas roadies reh geya aur strong roadies r leaving! Hope like vikas mohit suchit they will bring bk sid charu nd raj
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Wo dono beech wala ladka utkarsh/Montek kuch nahi karega.
Garima meher sabko pata hai kaisi hai.

Sid/Charu were unlucky.
Bach gaye baaki 4. Jo perform karte hain.
😆
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the bidding part and like Tuns said, I just could not understand it either.. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I saw the bidding part and like Tuns said, I just could not understand it either.. 

This bidding part is unfair sometimes but it tests how much contestants beleive in thier ability. Nick has that and wins it. And His confidence scared sid twice. 😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sscomp32

This bidding part is unfair sometimes but it tests how much contestants beleive in thier ability. Nick has that and wins it. And His confidence scared sid twice. 😆

Oopss.. I meant that other one that brought Sid back.. It was the classic prisoner's question but I got so confused with all 6 giving their options that I gave up trying to understand what was going on 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Oopss.. I meant that other one that brought Sid back.. It was the classic prisoner's question but I got so confused with all 6 giving their options that I gave up trying to understand what was going on 

I didnt saw that. 😆 Will see again and then tell.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Aab ki baar

raghu par war:@

is this okay hindi?bhul chuk maaf:(
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, though six gave their openions, it was their partner's openion that counted i.e. of the existing roadies. I do not think bidding is unfair, it judges how well you know yourself and your partner.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Huh no handsome boy left in da game:@ ghanta show:(