Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Repromoted because of Anika who keeps insisting i've deleted this particular one shot because it doesn't fit into the yesterday/tomorrow format.
See you strange, PERSISTENT  woman? I DIDNT delete! U owe me cake. 
Directional. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've always loved your stories... waiting 4 the update of yesterday & tomorrow series... 😊
Edited by arshi_r_da_bst. - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS navin
I didn't know u are righting nowadays on parud
this is my 3rd story on parud - good one dear
I am a reader of your works on arhi
was missing u

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written.

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

nice OS navin

I didn't know u are righting nowadays on parud
this is my 3rd story on parud - good one dear
I am a reader of your works on arhi
was missing u

Hi!

I remember you from before! I will be updating two unfinished stories on Arhi soon, so if you are on the PM list you should get that update. For RangRasiya, please check out the One Shot series on Parud, if you want to see what I'm working on now--its in the Index.

Thanks for reading!
Navin
ChocoBloc_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful. Your words are like magic! 
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

General ke sath meeting hai. Uss waqt wo pehn lu? Style statement hai?" 

This line left me laughing till i had a stomach ache. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are too good at writing girl. I have no words on the perfect OS you wrote here. I adored it to the core.

Keep writing.
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Navin Baisa,

You NEED to write a sequel to this pretty pretty please?
deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please can you give us the next part of the "yesterday and tomorrow" series? here are the threads I would like to see completed...

- the red ghagra - does the wedding happen? how? how does paro let rudra know that she is getting ready to marry him? does rudra go down on one knee and ask her? or do they just know that they will marry?

- how does she get pregnant? what is the story here? does she get pregnant from the very time they consummate their marriage? that's the sense I got

- Of course the whole mala n dilsher story
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hello!  Long overdue comment coming your way  😊

Thanks for this beautiful OS.  While I absolutely adore your "Y-T" series and cannot get enough of it, it's an absolute treat to read your other creative outputs.

Ah, mirrors!  I really liked how you incorporated mirrors from the beginning...the small mirrors in Paro's jhola that attracted his attention...I wonder if he saw his reflection in them?  That of a man entranced...

And innocent Paro had no real idea what was in front of her.  It was only in the reflection of the mirror that she was able to see the reality behind the stern and gruff demeanor.  As the saying goes...the eyes are the window to the soul.

In some cultures, it says to be careful when looking into mirrors because they are doorways into other worlds and realities.  The reflection of Paro and Rudra together show a world that exists underneath all the tension and gruffness.  Their awareness and sensitivity to each other may not be apparent to each other at times but it is always present and waiting for an opportunity to rise to the surface.

Loved the little nok jhok and dialogues in between.  Totally what grumpy Rudra would say to a naively sweet Paro  😳

Awesome job!  👏
Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago