Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So striking in visual effect. The reader explores the Rudra-Paro dynamic along with Paro-- and the ending is beautiful!
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read this again. Cant seem to get over this!
shagun-rocks thumbnail
i honestly thought he would flip at the whole idea of aman bhai sa buying her clips...but he went a step ahead and brought her a waist chain?..how utterly gooey & romantic is that...☺️
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful os. You're a wonderful writer so definitely keep em coming 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm so they r already married but y does she still call him Major Saab :-( W'd b awesome if she calls him Rudra 😊
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shree10

I read this again. Cant seem to get over this!

Thats the nicest thing you could have said to a writer, by the way! It made me go around with a grin on my face for an hour! Thanks, and please read the other One Shots, and see if they work for you--and let me know! Thanks again for commenting!
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Thats the nicest thing you could have said to a writer, by the way! It made me go around with a grin on my face for an hour! Thanks, and please read the other One Shots, and see if they work for you--and let me know! Thanks again for commenting!

Well I am following all the horrific ydays and tickling romantic tomorrows Napster!
Is there anyone out there which i missed? Do let me know. Need to check your index if you have separated out RR stuff.
Hope someday you will complete that amazing "perfection" with fantastic Payal! sigh..

But "Through A Mirror, Darkly" is my real favorite. you wont believe I too had this grin by the end. It's just uber cute!
you have penned their interactions and subtle relation so well.
And how can I not swoon when Major himself is tying that waisteband over sexy kamariya?? and the way she leans back into him..
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shree10

Well I am following all the horrific ydays and tickling romantic tomorrows Napster!
Is there anyone out there which i missed? Do let me know. Need to check your index if you have separated out RR stuff.
Hope someday you will complete that amazing "perfection" with fantastic Payal! sigh..

But "Through A Mirror, Darkly" is my real favorite. you wont believe I too had this grin by the end. It's just uber cute!
you have penned their interactions and subtle relation so well.
And how can I not swoon when Major himself is tying that waisteband over sexy kamariya?? and the way she leans back into him..

thank you! have you seen the one on Bindi? It took me a while to do that, because it became very personal for me, and honestly, its my favorite because it flips the ugly yesterdays and nice tomorrow concept on its head. Also---I LOVED Bindi, the simple friendship, the bond between girlfriends is something we see so rarely-- so I wanted to honor it. let me know!

:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3907135
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing!! oh pls don't stop writing!! i just love reading ur stories about Paro and Rudra! ❤️

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful! I love the way you write Rudra Paro, you keep their essence intact.