Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swati1975us

I saw one report that claimed Timmy and Isha have broken up - Isha is FB friends with a friend of mine - let me go check her profile :)

Snoop around and tell!! Saw a report that she was sleeping around with ex-BF.. Did you see her in any of those Stir Crazy photos? If she was there, I couldn't recognize her
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjay Kapoor fling. Am I wrong?
Abhinav Shukla is a sizzler on hot hot pan.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Snoop around and tell!! Saw a report that she was sleeping around with ex-BF.. Did you see her in any of those Stir Crazy photos? If she was there, I couldn't recognize her

It seems like she's completely deleted her FB account - because I couldn't find her in my friend's friendlist or even Timmy's friend list! I didn't see her in any of the Stir Crazy pics - she was definitely not there.  

Poor girl - before Timmy she was in a relationship with Inder Kumar who not only looked like Nagmaan Kohli but even behaved like him and was abusive to her. 

swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Sanjay Kapoor fling. Am I wrong?

Abhinav Shukla is a sizzler on hot hot pan.

She had a fling with Sanjay Kapoor? Maheep might capitalize on this and say - pati se affair kiya, ab meri jewellery khareed ðŸ˜†. 

Abhinav is such a hottie - have you seen his Parachute body lotion ad? Someone give this guy a show already! 
swati1975us thumbnail
Never mind guys - unless someone maintains a meticulous fake Twitter account in her name, it seems her and Tims are very much together. Yeh lo, khud hi dekh lo
https://twitter.com/eeshatweets

Also did find her FB account, but I think she's stopped updating it. Also, kicked out my friend from her friendlist ðŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swati1975us

It seems like she's completely deleted her FB account - because I couldn't find her in my friend's friendlist or even Timmy's friend list! I didn't see her in any of the Stir Crazy pics - she was definitely not there.  

Poor girl - before Timmy she was in a relationship with Inder Kumar who not only looked like Nagmaan Kohli but even behaved like him and was abusive to her. 

Oh no!!!😭

I remember that Inder kumar guy... True, he looks like a sukha Aukaatman. Just read that he married twice. First divorce in 5 months and second within 2months
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Swati, you are back with something new. You and your gossip. ðŸ˜† This thing is just ugly. How is it that such people become so respectable in society?
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting gossip Swati! Ofcourse what caught my eye is Sush's long list of BFs 😆 Who is she currently with?!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I promise I'll let you know if she divorces.