Poll

Whom would you like to see the NB7 judge instead of SAJID KHAN

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
These are my favorite judges ..
Really wish Sajid Khan to be replaced by next season !!!
Had enough of him ... 🤢  

I personally would love to see Riteish or Mudassar ðŸ˜³

Whom would you guys choose.. ?
You can add your favourite... May be Farah Khan ?? Gita ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
i wud actually be happy if rietsh is there! but really i wud wana see farah or vaibhavi..first i wanted remo but i guess he was a lil biased on jhalak last season i cnt tke da risk this time🥱
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to be honest , I think they will change anchor and judges for every 3 season, from 1-3 they were varun dhawan dad saroj khan , i guess there will be change
sanaroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvijanya

i wud actually be happy if rietsh is there! but really i wud wana see farah or vaibhavi..first i wanted remo but i guess he was a lil biased on jhalak last season i cnt tke da risk this time🥱

Ya even I ðŸ˜³
sanaroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishalCksp

to be honest , I think they will change anchor and judges for every 3 season, from 1-3 they were varun dhawan dad saroj khan , i guess there will be change

Hope they changes... Coz its the first season of Nach Baliye that am watching... Never watched the previous ones...

But I cant take the chance of changing the anchors ðŸ˜­ I love Karan and Gautham 
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishalCksp

No i hope not i cnt bear sajid for another season🤢
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
no sajid. I can tolerate any xyz but no sajid better. Farah khan come
sanaroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvijanya

No i hope not i cnt bear sajid for another season🤢

Heheh Yah
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For judges, I would only replace Sajid with Ritesh or maybe Farah/ Vaibhavi. But I think they usually only have one technical judge, so my judges panel would be Shilpa, Terrence, and Ritesh. Ritesh was awesome in IDS. I like Shilpa and Terrence. I don't think they're biased and they know what they're talking about.
I reallyyy hope they don't replace Karan as an anchor. He is sooo adorable. Gautam is ok, but I want to see Rithwik-Karan next season as anchors. Manish would also be really good with Karan. 
Pavanjit thumbnail
My Favourite Judges: Saroj Khan, Farah Khan, Remo, Geeta, Madhuri. Enough of the great Sajid Khan and his antics! He can go and fly kites!