Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: summikhan

For judges, I would only replace Sajid with Ritesh or maybe Farah/ Vaibhavi. But I think they usually only have one technical judge, so my judges panel would be Shilpa, Terrence, and Ritesh. Ritesh was awesome in IDS. I like Shilpa and Terrence. I don't think they're biased and they know what they're talking about.

I reallyyy hope they don't replace Karan as an anchor. He is sooo adorable. Gautam is ok, but I want to see Rithwik-Karan next season as anchors. Manish would also be really good with Karan. 

Our thoughts meet ðŸ˜³ 
Even I would opt Ritesh.. 

LOL Rithvik Karan would be awesome pair then ðŸ˜† ... Manish and Kapil ðŸ˜†
Waiting for the next season WITHOUT Sajid Khan ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They keep changing judges and anchors as per availbility

Season 1 and Season 2 had Shabbir Ahluwalia & Sangeeta Ghosh as hosts with Saroj Khan, Malaika and Farhan (replaced by Kunal Kohli in season 2) as the judges

Season 3 had Hussain and Tina and some old jodis in between as hots with judges David Dhawan, Isha Koppikar, Vaubhavi

Season 4 had Arjun Rampal, Karishma Kapoor, Farah Khan as the judges. Cannot remember the hosts but it wasn't Karan or Gautam

S5 and S6 had the same judges and hosts - only two seasons with no change at all

anybody is better than sajid
I say bring sunny deol, he will b better than sajidEdited by -veronica- - 10 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saroj Khan and Vaibhavi for Sajid, Shilpa. 
I find both Sajid, Shilpa very irritating! 

I don't want Madhuri to judge this crappy NB, she's waaay above NB. 
I personally want Sridevi/Rekha to appear as judge with Madhuri in the rival celebrity dancing show JDJ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰