Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally khushi's parents did the rigt thing
-Xpress- thumbnail
Awesome ...Loved the update <3
zafi thumbnail
Brilliant update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I loved it.

Their reunion was so heart warming.πŸ€—πŸ€— 

I am glad Khushi's parents realized their mistake in separating the two lovers.

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d updates
beautifully written
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing heart touching and emoional update yaar...πŸ‘πŸ˜­
loved it to the core...😳

i couldnt stop crying and smiling both...πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ

ch-6

finally khusi mom realised the pain of her daughter which has turned into a woman who loves her man immensly 😭and she realised that behind thier soo called prestige they never saw the love in front of them ...they never saw the pain thier daughter going thru..😭..and first time after five years she was mother in real sense who want her daughter happiness and she will fight for it ...😊
the talk between vandana and her husband was awesomeπŸ‘...where her hubby wants to just know about result of thier meeting.πŸ˜•..but there he saw a mother not a person who going for dealing some normal matter..its not a deal ...its matter of thier daughter happiness.😊..and vandana so aptly told her husband that they failed to be a parent.πŸ˜•..khusi and arnav respected thier every emotion and descision and never communicated with each other 😭but they never gave them chance😭...their daughter has lost her happiness the day arnav left.😭..and they never gave chance to arnav who was best for their daughter who loved her like no one can do 😭...she wrote book and dared to wish him in front of everyone, the only person who meant life for her😊...arnav could have done anything in wrong way but he never did..😊.and now she was guilty for making khusi suffer and not anymore.😭..she was proud of her choice...😊
after seeing such strong stance of vandana even rohan realised his mistake and accepted how much khusi has gone thru just because of them😭..and now they would correct it and give the happiness to thier daughter.which was hers😊...gosh it was soo touching.😭.i know parents are always concerned for thier child but they should also give chances...😊

arnav was soo shocked at first to recieve phone from india and he was concerned for khusi but this phone changed his life.πŸ˜ƒ..i think khusi father called him 😊he was soo happy and  finally he was going to be with his life and wont leave a second..πŸ˜ƒ.even his colleagues were shocked to see him like this..πŸ˜†.arnavs happiness was finally going to be his..πŸ˜ƒ

ch-7

khusi was soo lost when she went to thier private place..😭the place was soo close to them and it was only n possession of arnav and khusi 😊..she took care of it...well for sure this was the only place where she can feel him always 😊..and felt peaceful to be near him 😊...she seemed to be so detached..😭she had noticed change in his parents behavior πŸ˜•...and she had done one book as arnav was its inspiration but now when publisher want another she dont have arnav ..😭her only inspiration is arnav...😭she was angry not because she cant write but she wanted arnav to be there leading all this...she put her everything in first book and now she felt lost...😭the place she sat was her only surviving place.😊.and i cried when khusi remembered those days when arnav was with her and he use to chase her and he laughed whole heartedly and how he was happy when she wished for thier children runnning around there..but none came true...😭

when she finally felt his presence she wasnt even sure of it.😭.as no one could have came there...when she finaly heard him talk to her and she saw him for second 😭..she thought to be hallucinating...gosh they way she shut her eyes and prayed for it to be true was soo painful😭..how she wished it to be true and not dream as she cant take it anymore😭 and finally she saw him and the emotions she was going through was visible in her eyes😭 and on face and she couldnt believe that her 5 long painful years wait was over😲 as arnav was there...the way arnav staightly come to her from airport just to find her in their private place made him soo happy and emotional.😭..the way he looked her with longing was beyond words...even khusi couldnt khusi couldnt control herself.😭..his way of calling her name showed his plea , his desperation his pain and longing for his khusi πŸ˜­

the way khusi cried and ran to arnav arms to feel his presence was soo heart touching.😭.they have finally met and this time forever.πŸ˜ƒ.and arnav hold her like he is never going to leave her for even second...5 long painful years have been enough for them for suffering.😭...khusi was still taking his feel and she couldnt believe he was here 😭..her franatic way for feeling him in real and crying her heart out showed her every emotion she has gone thru in these years and so did arnav.😭.he too was crying but tried to control it...πŸ˜• arnav knew she needs to let it out all and even needed that too.😭.but he vowed for it to be last time...this is bonding that they share..😳.which had no words but still communicate in their way😳they will never need words its always thier heart which does the talking.😳...they were finally home😳 ..i cant beileve yaar it was soo beautiful and i am still crying..😭.but yes its happy tears for sure..πŸ˜ƒ.finally arnav and khusi are together πŸ˜ƒ

thank u soo much anku for giving this update...now i can cry happily for them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 10 years ago
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow finally they are together. Awesome. I had tears in my eyes. Prev i had cried a lot while reading but today the tears were of happiness. Just loved it. Finally Khushi's parents realized their mistake and called Arnav back. The scene of their reunion was just mind blowing. 
Waiting for next. 
Thanks for pm. 
Edited by shubhanjli - 10 years ago
suwin thumbnail
two updates...πŸ€—
thank you...
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally their reunion πŸ˜³
Lovely update 
Shuzu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Finally they are together
Love it πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM dear
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very splendid update of Arnav and Khushi reunion πŸ˜³
loved the way you wrote how both Arnav and Khushi felt each others presence... loved how you wrote very beautifully about their feelings when they saw each other after 5 long years and the hug... hayee   
I so loved this chappy Anku πŸ‘πŸΌ
eagerly waiting for the next part