nice part...
Geet is such a fanatic...
hmm even Maan is attracted to her...
but he doesnt remember her?
cont soon dear...
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I m waiting for update didu but I want update of BKH with song besharmi ki height 
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yayyy meri jaan di double xcited to read our this another fav story too πŸ˜³
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/OfIJC9i.jpg

For taani my sweety cutey friend and sister of life!! this one is for you baby!! Love you!!

both the lovely banners are as lovely as u <3

PART 4:

After a month,

Main akeli jaongi Dev, like you said I completed my PG and I even topped again ... so its time you stop ordering around and leave me alone ... mujhe Maan ke paas jaana hai, it took me two days to find out his schedule and I don't want to miss this chance of being close to him ... she began to pack her luggage trying to put an end to the discussion with which he was trying to brain wash her.

Geet try to understand ... Manly cove ... are you kidding me? That's so far away aur main aunty se kya bolonga yaar? He began to scratch his head making out that this girl is not going to listen to him anymore. Here he was worried about her safety and this girl is just trying to test his patience ... damn how does he make her understand!

Like understanding his plight Geet stood on her feet ... Setting Dev's collar she said ever so cutely, kitne din mera peecha karta raehga?? Just leave me for a day yaar ... I promise main safe rahongi, give your time for shuba too ... kuch bhi problem ho jaye ill call you, please ...  she pouted ruffling his hair.

Then I am coming to the Manly beach with Shuba ... I wont disturb you ... in case if you fall into trouble ill have to be around you na ... yeh shart manzoor hai toh mujhe koi issue nahi hai tumhare jaane mein

Tum nahi maanoge na?? Thik hai but dare you follow me there, enjoy your girlfriend, she warned getting back to pack her luggage.

@Manly Beach,

Manly beach is a beach situated among the Northern beaches of Sydney, Australia. From north to south, the three main sections are Queenscliff, North Steyne, and South Steyne. Within walking distance of Manly Beach along the oceanway is Fairy Bower and Shelley Beach. There are shops, restaurants, night clubs, and dive bars in town.

Maan read this text which he received from Prem, never did he feel the neccesity to search over visiting places in Austraila ... Music has been his passion day and night. The only work of him was to compose and sing. Ever since he had seen that girl ... Things changed drastically, it had been a month and still her beautiful face lingered around his thoughts. He wanted some space ... he wanted a change. Simply he wanted to run away from those musings.

His flight landed in the Sydney airport, grabbing his bag he got down to reach his hotel.

But to his utter dismay he saw a girl standing with the person who was there to lead him to the hotel ... How about a one day girlfriend?? Rockstar please don't say no to this!! Please ... She kind of began to beg him to make The Great Maan Khurana to agree to her ilteja!!

He put his glasses on ... Ignoring her got into his car, she will not leave him ... he got that

In no time he took a great nap and then sipping his coffee began to watch the Manly beach through the window of his bedroom.

After a long time Maan decided to have fresh air in the beach ... poor soul failed to realize that the peace he was in search of would be snatched away completely. As he began to drive his jeep he saw the same face yet again ... the girl who was haunting his whole self.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDx5BDTdGw[/YOUTUBE]

watch this song .. play it ... you will enjoy for sure with the update!! This is a telugu song i am using for i love this song and i love it more coz it has my mahesh whom i love and respect ... this plot of the movie one i had to use it just in tribute of him probably for the admiration i hold for him ... and this track is for shoba di ... konkani is her mother tongue ... mixture of telugu and konkani <3 moreover i cant stop imagining my maaneet in this video ... this is the secret behind aww tuzo mogh korta!!

She came out of the water ... fully wet ... wearing those a short that hardly reached her knees and the top that accompained was a plane off shoulder one which clearly showed her upper body. His jeep stopped automatically. Half naked people around joined her in that nautanki to woo the rockstar.

He jumped down the jeep to escape this mad girl but she stood in front of him ... Dancing to the tune starting with her proposal ... Hello Rockstar!!I'm your angel

He shoved her hand away and began to leave ... she followed him ... Arey O Rockstar!!I'm Single, Maan again pushed her.

Mr.Rockstar avdhaam mingle {Mr.Rockstar We shall mingle}

She held the guitar with both her hands and waved her body against it ... he didn't turn back so she went behind him ...

Chal chal Rockstar cheddham Jingle {Come on Rockstar We shall have fun.}

Okay anara O Kalakaaruda
One day girl friend ai undi pandaga chesi Breakup aipodhaam.

{Say Ok, Hey you artist
I'll be your girlfriend for one day, We shall have fun together and breakup then.}

He watched her dancing ... With glares, like asking her to stop her dramebaazi ... damn she followed him again. Was she spying on him??

Then she said something and began her signature step ... that was not in hindi but what languages was she using?

Awww tuzo mogh kortha Awww tuzo mogh kortha
Rockstar nee style ko like kodtha.

I LOVE YOU, Rockstar I will give a like for your Style ( I like your style)

(Awww tuzo mogh kortha=I Love You in konkani Song is set in Goa and hence the use of word here)

He brushed his thoughts and went to the restaurant to have some drink when he saw Geet holding a chair .. dragging it into the water she sat on it ... began to play with the beach water.

Oka ganta beach ku veldhaama
Oka ganta fish padadhaama
Oka ganta coke ku kodadhaam, Keka pedadhaam vacheyra

When his sight caught her sexy legs he was mesmerized ... Gulping hard he averted his eyes playing with the rubik's cube in hand.

How about spending one hour together at beach there? ... she sat beside him suggesting him ways to spend this one day with her as her boyfriend. He sat in his jeep avoiding her stupid questions.

Catch fish there for one hour? She got on his jeep and began to clean it with the water pipe giving Maan sexy and seducing looks.

We shall have coke and Have fun Come on My dear

Get of the jeep ... he yelled wondering what her name was.

But then other girls joined her and they tied up the jeep with strings ... While others pushed Geet tugged it ... dragging it ... irritating Maan.

Oka ganta disco ku veldhaama
ardha ganta husku kodadhaama
paavu ganta picchi padadhaam
chacchi pudadhaam Champeyra..!!
Zindhagi ni Vindhu ga maarchi Vandha yellani One day Chesi
One day girl friend ai undi pandaga chesi Breakup aipodhaam

How about going to disco, for one hour?

Shut up ... Get lost ... he snapped getting off the car

Shall we discuss useless things for half an hour??

Tum pagal toh nahi ho na??

We shall go mad,

Get out of my way ... he said

Take Re-Birth, Kill me!!

She dramatically held his hand and began to dramatize taking his hand to be as a knife and trying to stab herself with that knife.

Making life into a feast and 100 years into One single day ... We shall have fun and breakup.

Go die somewhere ... He replied closing his years and running away.She held his shirt collar from back and halted his moves.

As the bright afternoon turned evening Maan even forgot the mere thought of escaping from this girl ... He held his head in loss.

She stood beside him .. tapped his shoulder. Maan made a pleading face like almost begging the girl to free him.

Na ... You will have to accept my other suggestions to have me as a girlfriend for a day rockstar, she replied nudging him to listen.

Cheers koduthu Birthday andhaam
Freak out chesthu Friendship Day andhaam
Velam verri ga preminchesthu Valentines day andhaam
Sigge vidichi Children's Day Andhaam
Haddhe dhaati Holiday andhaam
Kiss ye karamaadharam loni Nede May day jaripeddham
Anni Nede aipovaali
aanandham ga vidipovaali
One day girl friend ai undi pandaga chesi Breakup aipodhaam

We shall tell cheers and call it a birthday

Bad idea ... He retorted

We shall freakout and call it friendship day

Aur kya?? He glared her

We shall love madly and call it valentines day

You have lost it

Leaving all the shy, we shall call it children's day

Her double meaning words just made his eyes to widen in shock. He was left speechless ... he stood mumb.

We shall call it a holiday crossing our limits

Maan: *facepalm* ... Kya besharam ladki hai yaar

We shall celebrate May day with kisses

Enough ... he stood to his feet warning her ... raising his finger.

Everything should happen today

She kissed his finger and looked into his eyes ... We should separate happily ... We shall have fun and breakup.

He felt chocked and breathless with her talks.

Precap:

Maan: what is your name??

Geet: I am Laila ... saying she winked at him.

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 3
NEXT PART:
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
super one . looks like geet became mad for maan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool update
One thing is sure geet has totally mad in love with her maan
And wooing him
Continue soon dear
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2