Jodha Akbar 30th January 2014 Written Episode

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Epi started with Adham instructing his soliders abt killing Mali and Ben after Jalal's death...Maham Passed that way and asked wats the Matter..Adham says was talking about malwa's war,maham says to soldiers that provide high security to jalal, she leaves, adham says if she gets to know about benazir she will kill her, tats y i dont want her to knw the truth abt Ben..In his room, jalal looks at arrow and says amazing jodha's jealousy has taken her to a new level...Atgah came and give the box, which they found frm Ben room..Meanwhile both Ben and Zakira searching for that Box...Ben says to zakira that box has medicine to kill the effect of poison but its in different form so nobody will not get to know it, Here jalal sees the pearls and says Womens always loves jewel, and said nce again i think abt Jo's words,bt nthng s proved...Ben wrngly assumed and says to Zakira that Jo's s the one who had taken her box to prove smthng against her...bt she cant

Scene shifted to Ruqqu cums to jo and sees all the things are packed and jo says that she have a request to her...she says that the Diya placed in the room for long tym, so ask her that it will be here,nt to disturb that...bt Ruqqu doesnt agree and abt to take Diya, Jo holds her hand and says that it will be bad omen to remove it and when she abt to left room with khana, Jalal came there and say, so she s leaving Agra finally..Jo replied as no and said just changing the room as smbdy asked me to do...Jalal asked who..Jo replied as if u want me to leave, i have no issues..Jalal questioned her as when did i said and jo replied u wanna gv this room to Ben, i hv no probs..the only probs is abt Diya...when she s abt leave Jalal hold her hand and say lets go in and he asked Ruqqu abt wats hpng and she replied as Ben s new wife,so i thought gv her a room near urs..he asked her nt to do this..MA interrupt and said that Jalal had gvn this rights to Ruqqu..so he s gng to take his wirds back..Jalal says at the same tym he  had gvn promise to jo that i will keep her religion intact and her mandir is here, Maham says but its ruks power to give rooms to anyone, jalal says okay i am taking this and ruks doesnt have power to change, He says i am giving this my room to jodha and nobody can object now. He takes diya and places it in mandir. Ruks says you are insulting me jalal, jalal says i am doing whats right, he says your position is way much then jodha and today by doing this you are putting yourself down, He says to jodha that its your room and from today i will not put my foot inside here, i will never look at you even if you are dying i will not look. Jodha is pained, he leaves. Jodha puts kahna back in mandir
Moti says to jodha that though you got your room back but you must feel bad abt Jalal words..

Ruqqu shouts at MA

at Mehandi ceremony, all are assembled there...Ben cums to jo and says that u tried a lot...bt no use, Jalal had gvn her a jewel box..Jo confused and being in thoughts..
Ben shws her respect towards, whch made Ruqqu happy and Ruqqu indirectly taunt jo by talking with salima,who s standing beside jo...

Hamida asked 7 begums to do the rituals and included jo...all went bt jo stand there itself..MA ask her to do, as it s an order frm Hamida and then while dng another rituals jo falls on Ben and that makes Ben's Mehandi to get spoiled..
moti says to jodha that mehndi got on your hands, maham says its not a good omen that it got spoiled.

PRECAP- a parrot takes out the envelope to find about the new begum benazir's future, all wait inanticipation, the women reads that she will spend very much less time with jalal, jodha smirks,all stunned including Ben

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for update, can't wait to watch later
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4