Meghna Naidu's role in Jodha Akbar comes to an end;gets emotional

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Two months back, Balaji Telefilms roped in beautiful and sensuous Meghna Naidu for its super popular show on Zee TV, Jodha Akbar.

After performing amazingly in the project, now Meghna's role in the serial as Vishkanya Benazir is all set to come to an end.

Yes, we hear that Benazir's track will either end this week or sometime next. However, the actress has already shot for her last scene.

The lady is upset about her exit as she tells us emotionally, "I am extremely sad as I was just getting used to the language and the diction when the character came to an end."

So didn't she know about the end? "It was clear from day one that it would be an important cameo but, then I had got so used to everyone that I am missing it now. In fact, everyone on the sets got really emotional when they learnt about my exit. I had become friends with everyone," she avers.

What's next? "Jodha Akbar has helped people see a different side of a hot Meghna. Now, they know that I can also perform. So I am looking at good projects coming my way."

We wish you luck and success Meghna!!!

thanks for sharing i think meghna did justice with her
character benazir πŸ‘all the best for her future projects πŸ˜Š
ye torture yaad rahe ga πŸ˜† i am 😭 tears of happiness πŸ˜† ben track coming to end πŸ₯³
Awww Meghna seems very nice and is very pretty and a good actress 
Originally posted by Evanesco

Awww Meghna seems very nice and is very pretty and a good actress 

Yes i feel the same way
Sad for Megna 😭 but happy for Jodha πŸ‘.

Megha did justice to her character and I actually feel she looked so much prettier full clothed instead of wearing that skimpy outfits initially. All the best Megha and I am sure we will see her in some other serial soon.
Meghna was vety good in the role and looked pretty as well; and I must applaud her for she made us hate her character vehemently! Kudos to her for her performance. I hate Benazir but love Meghna.
And please dont come back to JA, u hv being a torture to us
Lol true good actress but not in the lives of jodha akbar