Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

thank you so much! 
glad you like the story and that's not a problem πŸ˜Š
will be updating soon! πŸ˜Š
and btw, you can call me Kiret😊😊

Wow nice name Kiret ...
n dear u can call me pampu πŸ˜ƒ

and plzz tell me the meaning of ur name ...as its very unusual and i liked ur name so much dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pampz

Wow nice name Kiret ...
n dear u can call me pampu πŸ˜ƒ

and plzz tell me the meaning of ur name ...as its very unusual and i liked ur name so much dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank you :) even i don't know what my name means πŸ˜†

Chapter 7B

The rain started to fall, slowly, starting off as a drizzle. I pulled Antara away from me and looked at her. She wasn't crying anymore but her eyes were red and puffy. "Chal," I said leading her to the bench. She sat down and I took off my coat and put around her shoulders.

"Antara, aise rone se kuch nahi hone wala," I said. "Tu toh bahut strong hain na." "Papa... Raghu, Papa ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?" she asked innocently. How could I answer that? I didn't know my self. "Iss ka jawab toh sirf unke paas hoga na," I said.

I looked up at Raghu and met his eyes. I swallowed and got up to leave with Raghu. As we walked back, the rain started to increase so we ran back to the hospital. We ran back and Raghu opened the door to the hospital entrance. As we walked back to Papa's room, I took Raghu's hand. He squeezed it slightly to reassure me. When we reached the room, we walked straight up to the door. I let go of Raghu's hand and opened the door.

I opened the door to find my father on the bed with drips and various other machines. A tear rolled down my cheek. It hurt so much to see him like this. I quickly wiped the tear away. I didn't want him to see it. I slowly walked up to the bed and sat on the stool. "Papa," I said softly. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Antara, beta," he said. I took his hand in mine and rested my cheek on it. "Aap ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?" I asked. "Kaise batata? Apni princess ke aankhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta na," he said. "Main thodi na ro rahi hoon," I said. "Abhi nahi par phele toh ro rahi thi na? Tumari aankhen laal ho gayi hain," he said. "Papa, aap ko aaram karna chaiye, aap so jaiye," I said. "Ek minute Antara," he said. "Ji Papa," I asked. "Kya tum meri ek aakhri khwaish poori karogi?" he asked. His words were breaking my heart. "Of course karongi na Papa, aisa kabhi hua hain ki aap ne mujhse kuch kaha aur maine woh nahi kiya?" I said. "Raghu se shaadi kar le," he said. I was shocked. Me, get married to Raghu? "Papa..." I said. "Beta, meri aakhri khwaish hain ki main teri shaadi hote hue dekhon, aur woh bhi Raghu se. Tume Raghu se aacha ladka nahi milne wala," he said. I would do anything for my dad, even get married to my best friend. "Jaise aap kahenge, waise hi hoga Papa," I said. "Main Raghu se shaadi karne ke liye tayaar hoon." "Saach beta?" he asked. "Haan Papa," I confirmed. "Papa ab bahut baate kar li, aap so jaiye ab." "Theek hain beta," he said and closed his eyes. Pretty soon I could hear the noise of him snoring and despite the million thoughts running through my mind at the moment, the tiredness eventually overtook me and  I fell asleep there as well.

I was standing out there, waiting for Antara. I had sent mom home and told her that I would bring Antara with me. Dad was also waiting with me. I opened the door to find Antara asleep and Uncle awake. "Raghu beta, isse ghar le jao," he said. "Aap theek hain na, uncle?" I asked. "Haan beta, tum isse ghar le jao," he repeated. "Ji," I said and picked up Antara. "Good night uncle," I said. "Good night beta," he said and I left.

"Raghu, tum Antara ko aaj raat humare ghar mein hi rakhna, usse akele apne ghar maat jaane dena," dad said as I came out. "Ok, aap yahin hain na, uncle ke saath?" I asked. "Haan, tum jao, tumari Mom tumara wait kar rahi hogi," he said. I left with Antara in my arms.

I opened the door to the car and gently placed her on seat. I moved to go to the other side but her hand was holding the collar of my shirt and it pulled me back down. I slowly took her hand off of my collar and moved to leave again when I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I slowly wiped it away. Antara was going through so much at the moment. I just wanted everything to be all right.

I stopped the car in front of the house and looked at Antara. She was resting her head on my shoulder. I slowly moved her back onto her own seat and got out to bring her inside. I managed to ring the doorbell and my mom opened the door. "Raghu..." "Shh," I said gesturing towards Antara. I brought her in and headed towards the guest room. I placed her on the bed and turned to leave when I heard her say something. "Raghu, tu bhi mujhe chod ke jaa ra hain?" I heard her ask. I turned around and saw that she was still sleeping. "Please mujhe chod ke maat jao," she said.

I bent down so that I was eye level with her. There were more tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped them all away. "Main kahin nahi jaa raha, Chashmish, main yahin hoon, tere paas," I whispered. She took my hand and snuggled with it. I stayed there for the rest of the night and fell asleep with my head on the bed. I just wanted everything to be all right. I couldn't see all of this pain within Antara.

A/N: So that was the other half of the bakwaas update πŸ˜Š For pms, like the index on the first page or you can buddy me. Also,if you're on twitter, you can follow me there (@loveyourself90).. it's easier to send updates from there πŸ˜Š

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Me first...
:)
Edited
Okkk it was so emotional...
Had tears in my eyes...
Antara is very sad...
Raghu is supportive...
The last wish..
Hnmmm...
I m waiting...
Update asap...
Thanx for the pm...
Update soon and pm me...Edited by hayakhan5 - 10 years ago
nazi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Wonderfull update
Poor antara feel sad for her
Glad raghu is there with her
Aww her dad wants her to get married to raghu
Thanks for the pm
Please update soon Edited by nazi786 - 10 years ago
Alientooth thumbnail
update soon and pm me

glad you liked it πŸ˜Š

updating in a bit and will pm you for sure πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: nazi786

Res

Unres

Wonderfull update
Poor antara feel sad for her
Glad raghu is there with her
Aww her dad wants her to get married to raghu
Thanks for the pm
Please update soon

glad you liked it 
no problem and will update asap πŸ˜Š
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update dear..
her father 's last wish..that made me cry yr...😭
wht a moment one side she is so depressed by his condition and on the other side to get married with raghu.😭..gum aur khushi dono ek saathπŸ˜”
raghu such a sweet bestfriend πŸ˜Š he will be a good husband too😊
thanks fr pm😊...and dare u say it "bakwaas update"😑its very emotional
Edited by Tsuchi - 10 years ago