Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg one more new entrant.hope he is not negative one.the article is not so clear about his character.tfs ranju di
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree what happ to old ones...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs ranju di...
yaha jo hai wo nahi sambhalate phir bhi new character...thank god its cameo...
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is a negative character...pic on his  Facebook is looking more sweet funny
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs ðŸ˜Š

Don't know if this is what the CV's have in mind but just a thought what if instead of the evil trio it's Raghu who has planted him there so that Shivani can learn the office work.  She is going to the office but does she really knows what she has to do.  This way she is forced to deal with these situations and experience is the greatest teacher.   I would rather have someone that is helping them then another negative character.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Since its going to b office track , we might see random office characters entering the picture which is all fine I guess ðŸ¤”

if these workers do blunders in their work then Shivani will hv to ask for Raghu's help since he has the experience unlike her useless brother Jas 😉 .. so this way RaShi can work together 😃

Even I think that he might be there to help Shivani and maybe Raghu has asked him to do it.  Raghu knows that she is not going to listen to any advise from him so maybe this is a way that she gets to learn the office work.
Edited by rekrn - 10 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think we need some characters at office too...for Rashi to have some eye locking chances...😆 if shivani needs to take help of Raghu and understand him better...she needs some one to create problem and confusion...so hopefully this character starts and end up in office only,,,,so welcome to the show

Tfs ðŸ˜Š
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You awesome peoples have given a positive spin to the entry of this character! I'm now waiting for him to arrive :D hehe
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this actor and will first catch him in Hatim then in Do Dil😛
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg...means new negative character...
he played positive role in uttran as veer's father...now he will essay the role of needy person means create a problem for shivani & Raghu...