TOI - Akhil Mishra to enter Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se is soon going to introduce a new character on the show that will bring a new twist to the storyline.

Popular actor Akhil Mishra, who shot to fame as Dubey ji from Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots has been zeroed down by the makers (Filmfarms Productions) to essay a cameo role in the show.

A source says, "Akhil Mishra will essay the role of a needy worker, who joins the protagonist's office and will do blunders in order to meet his needs. Akhil has started shooting for the show from today (30 January, 2014)."

Few weeks back, Akhil has also acted on Life OK's The Adventures of Hatim and his episode will probably be telecast this weekend.

When contacted, Akhil confirmed, "I can't say 'No' to Filmfarms and thus I have taken up the cameo."

He will do blunders in order to meet his needs??? πŸ˜• Ee baat humko samajh mein naahi aayi πŸ˜• Do they mean he is going to be planted by the Trio to do blunders and mess up Shivani's office work? :/ Kya pata πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As long as they don't mean to make him YET ANOTHER villain, I'm okay with it, I guess :|πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs ranju. new characters entering !!!and what about the existing ones, cvs are not using their talents.
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind seeing him as a villain after Umeed in Uttaran but it doesn't sound like it...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS ...

again a new character ! ... there is no address of abhi n sumitra !!!

hope this character will help raghu n shivani's relation prosper atleast
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing Ranju.😊
Atleast he is just here for a cameo..so I don't mind him doing a villain's role. πŸ˜’

Thank God. His look in the show is cute

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs .😊.another new character πŸ˜•..so again the screen space will b shared by him also,but hoping that it will b around Rashi only as I am sure R will surely go to office ,he is not going to leave his babyji alone thereπŸ‘  ..hope he is not irritating like the existing parasite .
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rupesh is the most irritating character of the show.his nose occupies most of the space.
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

rupesh is the most irritating character of the show.his nose occupies most of the space.

🀣  feel bad to make fun of anyones looks 😳..but wht to do ,he is hell irritating n so forcing us to mock him πŸ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!!

Let's count Negative characters:
1)Renuka
2)Mahima
3)Jazz
4)Rupesh
5)Baburam
6)Abhi

And the positive characters:
1)Raghu
2)Shivani
3)Lata
4)Ginni
5)Bela
6)Panna tai

Can u imagine guys😲?Neg characters r beating postive characters in do dil😲Majority of ppl r negative here..Even I consider Maya n Vivek as neg too..they r greedy too😑but didn't add them in villain list though.even last few days female lead behaved like a neg character..thank god her behaviour has been changed !I have never seen so many villains in one show πŸ˜•If they r planning to introduce one more neg character then they better just go to hell n make show with all neg characters thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘pls do spare us n do spare the positive characters too in this planet 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Since its going to b office track , we might see random office characters entering the picture which is all fine I guess πŸ€”

if these workers do blunders in their work then Shivani will hv to ask for Raghu's help since he has the experience unlike her useless brother Jas πŸ˜‰ .. so this way RaShi can work together πŸ˜ƒ