Written Update Jodha Akbar 29th Jan 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode starts with Jodha and Saleema  begam looking on as a man cries that all his friends dies after drinking water of the well. He says he is sure of it. The kotwal says he will bring this to the notice of the Emperor

At Palace Hameeda comes to meet Jalal and says there might be some truth in what Jodha is saying. Jalal says we gave her a chance and asked Benazir to prove that she is innocent  and she did. Jodha is juust jealous. Hameeda says I don't want to regret later. Jalal says he is the son of humayu and can handle all threats

Jodha and saleema return to the palace. Saleema begam says I was astounded to see the effect of benazir's poison . If that poison had gone into the Jala what would have happened. Adam overhears them

Jodha comes and tells Jalal that the well in which Benazir had jumped had become poisonous . He tells her not to talk nonsense .  There is no proof that the poison is because of Benazir.Adam comes and tells him that well is poisonous because of some dead snakes found in it. We have covered the well. Jalal tells him to get another well dug in the area. After that he tells Jodha that she can go to amy extent due to her jealousy.He tells her to go help Rukaiya in wedding preparations

Aadam is shown talking to himself . He says he has come to know Benazir is a vishkanya and now she will kill Jalal/ He is very happy at this

Zakira gives Benazir a dress sent by Rukaiya begam and says she is to wear it for the wedding , She throws the dress saying she doesnt want this wedding

Aadam comes there and says God has given you everything beauti and brains and poison.

Benazir says what? I dint get you?

Aadam says i have come to know you are a vish kanya, Benazir says you are under false impression just like Jodha begam. He says neither is jodha begam under false impression nor am I. I was told by Shareefudin and after that I came to know people were dying after drinking water from the well you jumped in.Benazir asks have you come here to arrest me? He says the hand that helps me why will i arrest that hand or cut it. You have come here to achieve what i wanted to do from years. I have saved you for now saying that dead snakes were found in the well now kill Jalal fast

Benazir asks him why he wants to kill Jalal. He says now is n o time to get into all that, Neither you have time nor me.And be careful of Maham as she wants to see me on throne but loves Jalal more than me so she wound want anything to happen to him. IUf she finds out she will not spare you. Also be careful of Jodha begam. She has found ou and she is not the quite tyypes. Do your work fast and leave

Aadam leaves after that

Josha is walking with Moti towards the tulsi plant and she says that all her plans to reveal Benazir fail. She is slowly loosing the Emperors trust. Moti says as Krishana ji has says only action is in our hand the reward is up to him and will come in time. Jalal comes and sees her and says he has kept some gifts in her room for Benazir. As she wouldnt have got anything for her so he has done the honours. She says she wont give any gift to that vishkanya she should only be punished. Jalal says its your jealousy speaking again. But this jealousy is not on my account as you never accepted me. Its because a maid is becoming queen. He leaves saying her no means yes and hence she will give gifts ti Ben

Rukkaiya is listening to all this and says to Maham that she doesnt understand Jalal. He is annoyed with Jodha and yet when she stops him he stops to talk to her. Maham says this is because her room is near his and as you are the chief queen and Haram is under you so you can change that. Make sure that her room doesnt come in his line of vision.

Jodha goes to her room and sees the gifts. Rukkaiya begam comes there and tells her that she wants to give her room to Benazir as she is the new begam to be and this room is very near to the emperor's roomSo you have to shift to another room. After rukaya leavsvs Jodha becomes sad that every one keeps insulting her. Moti says may be king doesnt know. She says nothing is done without his knowledge and he must be knowing 

Aadam khan tells his supporters that benazir will soon kill Jalal and after that he is sure Abul Mali will try to capture Agra but we will make that impossible for him

At benazirs room both she and zakhira are tensed . Ben tells Zakira that Aadam khan also wants what they want. Aadam khan tells his gang that they will kill abul mali as well

Benazir tells Zakira that there aim is one. Aadam wants to kill Jalal for throne and she wants to kill him for her love for Abul Mali

Precap: Mehendi ceremony. Jodha is tols to put tika for benazir. Jodha falls and ruins her mehendi. Maham says it is auspicious if the new brides mehendi gets ruines 

PS it takes time and effort to write an Update please do hit like ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it when mehendi was ruined other wise it is getting hopeless now
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you,Nandini di for the WU...
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update,, great job,, sounds interesting,, can't wait to watch..
Surish thumbnail
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for written update and I solute to your effeorts to update this episode
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wanna get over with this ben-drama -_-
-Cinderella- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail