psam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

if this is ramayan...and saras is raam danny laxman...to kya bharat is coming

so kumud the sita got saras the raam

kusum urmila got  danny laxman

kumari mandavi will get ths ...bharat

now only shatrughn is missing !!!...may be he wont come coz desais dont have another girl for him ...lol

after all these tracks end let start another track with dugba's missing daughter twin of kumari and brother for danny  so sathrughna and sruthkirthi.  whole ramayan in sc.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KK84

oh nooo but I hope Saras never leaves Danny. he will always be his little bro no matter what.

But I'm afraid, bud, will be seeing saas bahu saga soon. SaMud should be the base of these tracks though... 

Honestly, I'm already feeling protective of Saras/Danny ... hearing about this new guy. 🤔
ShanUlas thumbnail
lol.now we r so much in love with danny saras and sara kumud that any intruder not allowed ...even i am jealous of this new guy...even though he happens to be one of my past  crushes ...lol
eeeeeeeee thumbnail

linda dont say like that yaar ...ashish will never suit jennifer ...plus i will hate any other man for kumud now...had enough of pramad

seems like guman will have center stage in future  and will seprate saras kumud ,may then this guy may take care of kumud when saras is not their ...but saras will surely comeback for his kumud

pls atleast wait for the track to start..why u ppl always run behind drama😆😆😆...enjoy the positive n nice episodes
samarthasanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wait Saras doesn't know he has another brother? I doubt this is the tattoo guy 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

linda dont say like that yaar ...ashish will never suit jennifer ...plus i will hate any other man for kumud now...had enough of pramad

seems like guman will have center stage in future  and will seprate saras kumud ,may then this guy may take care of kumud when saras is not their ...but saras will surely comeback for his kumud

shana pramad came in kumuds life but equation was always with kumud saras(pramad had no place ),, in fact Gautam JEnifer so we dont need to think about suiting matter as jennifer aka kumud always will be with Gautam aka saras, 
prmad came ,pramda gone , if that person will come then he will also go .
we will see lot of angelic twist as seems this show will complete 2000 episode , after all jenny wished it long before 😆
i think  Guman will try to harm samud and that person will always save , then one fine day kumud will come to know the real brother reality then must be he will convince her to hide it ,as indian female lead very much understanding  so she will understand and will try to hide it but but this will create problem between samud , once upon a time saras said that pramad want to die in ur lap and he said it angrily and showed jealousy , so i think this angle will come after marriage again when he will see bhabi feeding food debar and as bhai doesnt know that its his bhai so misunderstanding🥱 then debar will come forward , will announce that i am his debar not the majnu😆
i gave whole track  ...imagination imagination 🤣
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Linda25

shana pramad came in kumuds life but equation was always with kumud saras(pramad had no place ),, in fact Gautam JEnifer so we dont need to think about suiting matter as jennifer aka kumud always will be with Gautam aka saras,
we will see lot of angelic twist as seems this show will complete 2000 episode , after all jenny wished it long before😆
i think Guman will try to harm samud and that person will always save , then one fine day kumud will come to know the real brother reality then must be he will convince her to hide it ,as indian female lead very much understanding so she will understand and will try to hide it but but this will create problem between samud , once upon a time saras said that pramad want to die in ur lap and he said it angrily and showed jealousy , so i think this angle will come after marriage again when he will see bhabi feeding food debar and as bhai doesnt know that its his bhai so misunderstanding🥱 then debar will come forward , will announce that i am his debar not the majnu😆
i gave whole track ...imagination imagination🤣

nd chupke se he'll do nain mattka wid kumari nd kumud wl try fix them nd saras wl all clueless abt it
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg my prediction came true?😆😆...i said this here in my post here few days back..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100022834
ShanUlas thumbnail
dhat  linda ...i had more heart attacking thing in mind as omi gave me nightmares with her own version like they will try to maary wodow and praggy kumud to him when saras is not around ..and all ...and i had heart attack ...

all i want is saras amnesia track...and then he comes from jamuna paar and kumud works to get him back...how much i want somebody do trending for saras amnesia track on twitter...rofl

ok i know i sound fool!
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linda25

we will see lot of angelic twist as seems this show will complete 2000 episode , after all jenny wished it long before 😆
i think  Guman will try to harm samud and that person will always save , then one fine day kumud will come to know the real brother reality then must be he will convince her to hide it ,as indian female lead very much understanding  so she will understand and will try to hide it but but this will create problem between samud , once upon a time saras said that pramad want to die in ur lap and he said it angrily and showed jealousy , so i think this angle will come after marriage again when he will see bhabi feeding food debar and as bhai doesnt know that its his bhai so misunderstanding🥱 then debar will come forward , will announce that i am his debar not the majnu😆
i gave whole track  ...imagination imagination 🤣

Superb imagination, Linda !!

All I want is to see Samud very happy n show to run for many many episodes !!
Mystery man being +ve would be a real surprise.. after seeing so many villains.. 😊