interesting concept..
thanks for the pm..
continue soon..πŸ˜›
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 2

Credit: Neha

I spoke to Priya just now, Sudhir looked at Shipra as he said that.

Shipra was busy matching candies on the laptop. Candy Crush was her current favorite game. She loved the thrill in playing online games. Virtually she had a farm, a restaurant and even competed with her friends on angry Birds. 

Shipra looked up at Sudhir..

Shipra: Isn't it too early for her to wake up? 

Sudhir: It is but i could not wait. 

Shipra: Whats the hurry Sudhir? She had to complete her studies first. 

Sudhir: You know the real reason..i miss her Shipra and i want her back. its been 2 long years i have not seen her. And i am just suggesting that she start meeting prospective grooms, not necessarily Ram. He is a nice person though. 

Shipra: You are talking as if you don't know your daughter. She is not a kid anymore Sudhir that she will do as we say. I know Ram is a good boy but i still feel we are doing it too soon.

Sudhir: Shipra, i told you na i am not keen on getting her married, i am keen on getting her back to India. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya pranced around happily in her room. Jay had been right about the jog, she felt energetic. She laughed as she thought of Jay, her own personal trainer. She had no classes today but had to submit the assignment and she had to get working. As she fixed tea for herself her eyes fell on the photo frame on her desk. It was taken just before she had entered the airport for her flight. Mumma, Papa and her...Mumma and Papa were sad but she was smiling away to glory..Her dream was finally coming true..

Priya picked up the Tea cup and sat on her desk. She opened her laptop and stared at the screen for a few minutes. She had hers and Jay's picture on it. They had gone on some trek and had gotten this photo taken as a proof that Priya could very well manage the treks. Huffing and puffing she had finally reached the top. As by habit she logged in into her gmail account. She had completely forgotten about the conversation with her Dad when a new email notification caught her eye. The name said Ram Kapoor..

Some nerve he had thought Priya, sending her email. She clicked on the email to read further.

Hii

I got your email address from Mr. Sharma...that is your Dad :-)..

Priya re read the sentence again. What was he trying to be funny for? 

I know its a very odd situation for us to communicate and i don't really know how to start. I have your bio data and its quite impressive. You look cute..

Priya gritted her teeth as she read further. The idea of this stranger looking at her photo passing judgement was getting on her nerves. When was her Bio Data made and which photo was he referring to? 

Priya scrolled down further..

I assume that Mr. Sharma must have also forwarded my photo and details. 
I would basically want to have an one on one with you to know you better and to see if we have common ground. I am there on Facebook but please don't send me a friend request yet, i only add people i know. 

I ll look forward to your email.

Bye 
Ram

In a jiffy Priya saw her mood spiral down from cheerful to seething with anger..How dare he say this things to her. Like she was dying to be friends with him. Priya angrily hit the reply button and just stared at the screen. She was seething with anger her mind full of things that she wanted to hurl at him to tell him but no word came out. Frustrated Priya leaned back in her chair. She so wanted to give a befitting reply but somehow could not. 

She looked at her tea cup..the tea had gone cold and Priya hated it. She would never marry this guy but first she had to show him his place. She suddenly had an idea. She clicked on the delete button and watched with sadistic pleasure as a little envelope formed on her screen and flew to the dustbin icon..

There you go...Priya gave a triumphant smile...This action of hers seemed to soothe her. Not replying to him was the best revenge. She would tell her Papa about the job as soon as she completed her course. After that there was no way she was going back. 

Priya happily strummed her fingers on the desk while waiting for login to be accepted by the college server. Her cell rang at the same time and she smiled as she saw the name. Krutika was her best friend and undoubtedly her soul sister. They had been together since kindergarten. Krutika and Priya had shared the bench together at school and their lives since then. Not a single day passed when they did not talk. Priya immediately picked up the call..

Priya: Hey Darling...

Krutika: Hello ...so when do i hear the wedding bells?

Priya: So you know?

Krutika: Was just chatting with Aunty on FB so got all the details..

Priya: Papa is going around distributing my bio data? And what bio data Which photo? 

Krutika: Well i have a confession to make...

Priya: I knew it..must have been your stupid idea..Out with it 

Krutika: Well Uncle was missing you a lot and i just suggested to Uncle that if you get married here then he would not miss so much..

Priya: Gosh!!! What all weird ideas you come up with? And Papa has also agreed to that? Krutika, you of all people..don't you know..I am 

Krutika: You are in love with Jay, your life is set there, you will get a job, green card and marriage to Jay..Krutika completed her sentence for her..

Krutika: I know all this babes..but we miss you..I miss being around you..The stupid shopping trips that we used to do, the coffee atmidnight, morning shows for movies just to save money..

Priya: Kruti...i miss all that stuff too yaar..I miss you..

Krutika: So come back here 

Priya: Yeah..i ll come there tell mom and dad about Jay, ask Jay to relocate and we live happily ever after...

Krutika: Wow..yeh achha plan hai...

Priya: I have a better plan ..you find a guy situated in the US and come over here..That is more practical..

Krutika: Nah..gaddar..i will serve my nation till the last drop of my blood..

Priya: Oye Nautanki..shut up and tell me the solution to this now..

Krutika: What solution?

Priya: I have no intention to marry Mr. IIT

Krutika: What? Outright refusal..you are rejecting Desi maal for that angrez?  Jaago Bhartiya Jaago

Priya: Eww..stop watching bore serials..Jay is not fully Angrez..he is half Desi..

Krutika: Yeah right..he can't even take you name properly..What does he call..Priyaaah 

Priya: Love has no boundaries, caste, creed, race, religion..

Krutika: I would so love to see the reaction of your parents to this line of yours..

Priya giggled as she imagined herself saying this in full filmy style. 

Priya: Shut up..give me the solution

Krutika: I told you na, Uncle is not that serious about your marraige, he just wants you in India ASAP..

Priya: Ya but this question will arise at some point. If not that nerd then someone else, i should let them know right away that i am seeing someone..

Krutika: I have a better idea..Start posting all your photos with girls and while speaking to Uncle, Aunty speak about girls only like you are interested in them..This way the only qualification that Jay would need is that he is guy and your job is done..Chat Mangni Phat Byahh..in this case not even mangni..

Priya let out a hearty laugh at the audacity of the idea. Trust Krutika to come up with insane ideas. Within no time both the girls were rolling on the floor laughing, clutching their stomachs..

Priya heard another tone on her cell it was Jay on the other line..

Priya: Kruti, i call you back, have to go babes..

Krutika: Okies cya soon

Priya took Jay's call.

Jay: Priyaa..switch on the TV right now..

Priya: Jay..have you forgotten, i dont own a TV.

Jay: Priya check the net right now..

Priya: Jay i am doing that can you please also tell me what's going on? 

Jay: Your company, the one that offered you the job, their CEO just hanged himself and the company is filing for bankruptcy..

Priya rushed to her laptop and logged on to the news site. shocked by what she had just heard...There was indeed the news about the suicide and the bankruptcy..She watched wide eyed as the news flashed on the website..

To be Continued...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon...and thanks 4 pm!!!
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM.
Nice convo between krutik an Priya. FUll to masti.OMG our shipraji with gaming device, suits her the muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Interesting.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice update

Love Ram's mailπŸ˜†..and I can understand Priya's angerπŸ˜†...she did the right thingπŸ˜†
lovely conversation between Krutika and Priya.
Let's see how Ram will take entry in Priya's life.
thanks for PM...continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
priya so angry on ram mail that she deleted it great going her friend is one funny person but now wat will priya do as the company is on the verge of bankruptcy continue soon thanx for the pm
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nehaaa...i sooo love ur this ff...muahhh...maza aa gaya...so finally the base is already been made fr priya to return back to India...yipeee...jaldi jaldi update karo...continue...thnxx fr the pm shanu
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
continue soon
thanks for pm