Jodha Akbar 28th Jan'14 Written Update

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Written Update 28th Jan'14

Episode starts with Jodha and Jalal sitting in the open Palace garden. Jodha says to Jalal that you have got wounded while you were saving
Benazir. I am not responsible for this wound. Jalal says yes! But you very well know that somewhere behind this wound, you are there.
Jodha says I don't  get what you mean and Jalal replies Samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hota hai (A hint is enough for wise people).

Ruqaiya comes and asks Jalal that why didn't he let soldiers go with him,..If he doesn't care, then She'll have to take some step.

Jalal says to Ruqaiya that he knows She cares for him from her heart, and that She is not pretending. But calm down.. See that I am still safe
after the attack. Ruqaiya retorts and says No..even if you think everything is normal doesn't mean everything is fine. You don't care for yourself
but I do.

Jodha says to Jalal that please put this medicine on your wound otherwise it will deepen. Ruqaiya agrees with Jodha.

As Jodha is about to put the lep on Jalal's wound, Ruqaiya stops her by holding her hand and takes away the lep, saying that she'll put it.
Jalal smiles (rather smirks).
Jodha is shocked and she gets up. Ruqaiya says to her that She's Mallika-e-Khaas Because not even Shahenshah can interfere in her work. (Jalal looks at Ruqaiya)
She asks Jodha to leave as she doesn't want a third person to interfere between her and Jalal.

Jodha is all shocked, looks back at Jalal (who also looks at her) and then she leaves.

Ruqaiya puts the lep on his wound, whereas Jalal is not much bothered..he looks away from her.

Scene shifts to Hameeda who is doing her namaaz and Salima enters her room. Both greet each other.

Hameeda asks Salima whether any further investigation happened or not..whether they found any clue about Benazir being a Vishkanya.
Salima says No, not yet. But Jodha begum has seen her. Moreover She has separated her from Shahenshah as well.

Hameeda asks How and Salima narrates her the whole incident as how Jodha had shot arrows.

After listening to it, Hameeda gets up in shock and anger so as to confront Benazir. Salima stops her and says Jodha Begum is doing the same work.
She also says that they should remain away from this issue. Hameeda asks why..

And Salima says Because I have understood that Jodha begum ke dil mein Shahenshah ke liye Mohabbat jaag chuki hai..And thats why
she's doing all this.. And I want that Shahenshah should know that it was solely Jodha begum who was doing all her might to save him.

Hameeda praises Salima Begum on her selflessness. And Salima says that Jodha is her sister.
Both pray that soon everything would be fine.

Jodha comes to her room and Moti asks whether she put the medicine on Jalal's wound or not..

Jodha says in an upset tone..I went but Ruqaiya begum didn't allow me to put the lep..She asked me to leave from there..
And worse thing, Shahenshah didn't say anything upon this.

Moti says why will he say anything..You yourself have given him that wound. Jodha says No moti..

Moti says..Why do you go to him every now and then.. Why do you upset yourself by considering yourself as a culprit..When he is angry on you,
why do you go to him..

Jodha says.. Ok na..If he's angry on me,.let him be..but I am not angry on him..

Moti says..Oh! Shahenshah is going to marry Benazir and you are not angry..

Jodha shushes her up in anger and says why do you sprinkle salt on burnt wound..What do you want to hear..that I care for him?
Yes..I care for him..If anyone's husband is in trap of a Vishkanya, its the duty of his wife to save him..So its my kartavya to care for him..save him..

Jodha leaves and Moti thinks..Wah re prem..both are wounded by love's arrow and both dont accept/confess it.

Its morning time. Ruqaiya is having her hukkah. She remembers the yesternight's scene of how she had stopped Jodha from putting the lep.

She is all angry and restless.

Maham comes to her room and enquires about her health as she heard that Ruqaiya is upset and has not taken food.
Ruqaiya says She doesn't want to eat anything as her mood is off.

Maham smirks and passes a sarcastic comment that Ruqaiya is already so healthy and if she doesn't eat, then she'll be blown away by wind
the next time she goes on hunting.

Ruqaiya bursts out in anger, " I'll go on hunting when Jodha Begum will leave Jalal.. Every now and then, she is around Jalal.. Never leaves him.

Maham says so you are upset from Jodha Begum..Thank God.. Atleast you're not upset from food. She calls for fruits.
Maham asks her to have the fruits as she doesn't want her companion to go become weak as they are against Jodha begum.

Ruqaiya eats the fruits and bursts out her feelings.. She says, " I have never seen as shameless woman as begum Jodha.. Jalal doesnt give her
any importance, yet she comes in front of his eyes every now and then. She brought a lep to cure Jalal to show off.. but I stopped her and took the lep
and put on Jalal's hand by myself..

Maham is shocked..She says, " What.. You yourself helped Jodha Begum.. You put her lep on Jalal's wound.. Jodha Begum has given
marham to Jalal and Zakham (wound) to you.. So cleverly she let her work done through you.

Ruqaiya retorts ,"Stop digging my wounds.. If you have any solution, tell me..otherwise you can leave.." .

Maham gets up and says that she has a way to help Ruqaiya. She says, " Send Begum Jodha away from Agra..Send her away from jalal's life.
Only then would Jalal be free of her thoughts.

Ruqaiya laughs it off saying its all bakwaas.

Maham says, " No..Open your eyes and see.. Jodha begum put the wrong blame on benazir and yet she was not punsihed. Raja Bharmal was accused, yet he was released. If this not Jodha begum's magic, then what is it! You are Mallika of mind..use your mind and see whats happening!
For God's sake, do something and break Jodha's magic over Jalal.

Maham Leaves and Ruqaiya is all frustrated..She throws the fruits..

Zakira brings a watermelon and Benazir says she doesnt want ghaas-phus. She wants her dose.

Zakira takes out a piece of folded cloth which has some message on it.

Benazir enquires about it and Zakira says its a Naksha (map)..
Its a map of the prison in which Abul Mali is captured.. This is the message from Abul mali's trusted man. The message written is that
Its time that Abul Mali should be freed. I have sent you the map. but want to talk some more important things. Come and meet me in the market.

Benazir decides to meet him asap as she needs to rescue Abu Mali soon..and asks Zakira to stay back in the palace. This time she'll go alone. Zakira warns her..what if the people recognised her..

Benazir comes with baandhi's clothes and says, dont worry..Nothing will happen..

Scene shifts to Salima and Jodha.. Salima asks her that what has she thought next.. Jodha says not yet thought of anything..

Jodha continues. ,"  We need to keep an eye on Benazir.. Whatever situation will arise, we'll tackle and solve it..
Atleast we'll get to know what she's upto.. Other than that, we don't have any other way.

Salima warns her that Benazir is quite clever..if she tries to fool us then..

Jodha says, " In that case, we'll have to be more careful.. And I hope, the way the security around Shahenshah is so tight, Benazir will definitely
commit some mistake..And then we'll use her foolish step against her only..

Moti sees Benazir in baandhis clothes ..going out of the palace. She calls Jodha.. Both Jodha and Salima come near the window and see benazir..

Both Jodha and Salima, in no time, understand that benazir is up with her next chaal and that they need to follow her as soon as possible.

Salima decides to go with Jodha as well.. Both of them decide to change their attires to that of Bandhis..so that they dont get recognised..
Both of them leave to follow Benazir..

***DEK***

Jalal asks Atgah Sahab about the news of Chanderi and Atgah replies in positive. He says, " Mirza Hakim has very well fought and the
opposite side has lost. Even Maan Singh has exhibited his skills well.

Jalal says, " I am proud of both of them..I am thinking, that once, maan singh returns, I'll give him mansabdaari..

Maham interrupts saying that Dont you think Maan Singh is younger for all this.

Jalal answers back saying, " Badi Ammi We dont see age in front of ability and skills..I myself was very younger when he had to take the responsibility of Mughal Sultanate..
And I know Maan Singh is suitable for the post.. Anyways, Tell me Atgah Sahab..Have you got any news of Shivani and her aashiq..

Atgah Sahab says that they are still searching for them..
Jalal says that increase the number of investigation team, but I want them at any cost.

Maham asks Atgah about the attacker who attacked on Jalal..

Jalal smirks and smiles to himself..

Atgah replies in No and Maham says that ," Sorry but you are responsible for Jalal's safety.."

Jalal says," I know that the attacker is someone from family and I myself will find out who he or she is..So dont worry !

Then Jalal turns to Adham Khan and asks him what he is doing in Agra when he has got the responsibility against Baaj Bahadur..

Adham says that his army is ready and he'll attack as soon as they the right chance.

Jalal dismisses the court.

Benazir is roaming in the market, searching for the man who had sent the message. Suddenly, her payal goes off her leg and she bends down to take it, and notices Salima and Jodha in the market. She is shocked and thanks her loyal payal to have warned her on time.

She thinks, " What does her luck want..here kamal Khan has called her to meet him.and on other side, Jodha Begum is after her..

Jodha says to Salima that they need to be careful about this clever Benazir.. Salima agrees and asks that She doesn't understand why has that
benazir come to the market..

Jodha says Something is definitely cooking up in Benazir's mind,..They continue to follow her..

Benazir goes to a bangles stop and asks for some bangles, meanwhile looking in the mirror.. She sees Jodha and Salima behind her..

Benazir thinks to herself, " Jodha Begum is after me like hell.. On one side she says that she doesn't have anything to do with Shahenshah,.
and on other hand, she is doing so much for him..

Jodha and Salima discuss about why Benazir has come to market, as she was beaten here last time..

Jodha says that something is definitely wrong.. She's buying normal bangles, when she very well knows that Shahenshah will do all the
arrangements very well in the nikah.

Salima says..That means she knows that we are here..and she's trying to fool us..

Benazir leaves from there...Salima and Jodha Begum to decide to leave for the palace as well.

All of a sudden, a common man comes out in the market with a drum.. He warns everyone that the water in the well near the Dargah has been
poisoned.. Many people have died after drinking that water.. So do not drink that water..

Both Jodha and Salima are shocked.. Jodha says," Thats the same well, in which Benazir had jumped..Oh god.. Because of this benazir..
the water has become poisonous..

Salima says, " This is a very strong proof against benazir.."

The episode ends on Jodha's thoughtful face..

Precap -

Zakira comes with some clothes and says to Benazir that She will have to wear this Shahi Libaas in the Nikah..

Benazir throws away the clothes in anger and says..I dont want to do this Nikaah..

Adham Khan comes there..and zakira leaves..

Benazir asks him, " Adham Khan aap yahan?..Hum dar asal..

Adham says, " Khuda ne bhi tumhe badi fursat se banaya hai..Husn, andaaz, dimaag...gussa.. aur zehar bhi..

Benazir is shocked..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update nancy dear😳
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy namy TFS foh d WU πŸ€— though d epi was so so πŸ˜‰... not good πŸ˜†

btw wher'z update deaaarrr πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Jas2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the written update.
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Nansi for ur wonderful written update!
You have covered each and every detail of the episode!

KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

EXPECTING UR UPDATE FOR TODAYS EPISODE!!!😊😊

Harry
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the WU,Nancy dearie... :)
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You very much for the Written Update
Alishaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nams I love you:*
thank u soo much for the update, 2 beginning comments tere naam :)