Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyakhanna728 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so now he is blaming VD πŸ˜‘ honestly speaking, yes VD took quite a long vacation but as a viewer  we never felt his absence in any episode. In fact he was doing double role at that time. So he must hv worked very hard before gng on leave.

Why he is blaming VD when he himself confessed on twitter that he could not give sufficient time in execution... Heroine n Ria tracks are the example of their poor execution. VD was not on leave at that time 😲

I was quite suspicious since beginning of this whole fiasco because reason which they gave to "revive the show with single lead" itself was absurd and being makers they very well knew the fact that USP of the show is DVD pairing.

Lets see what next but I find this very unprofessional behavior of ST and btw if this is the real reason why they did that press conference ??? !!! 😲😑
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sometyms he blames fans for low TRPs, sometyms he blames d actors..!! when will dis guy understand dat its his Bokwas storyline full of bloopers n clunks dat made even d loyal viewers of d show to run away..!? πŸ˜³

he has a big ego problem n he shud learn something frm his co-producer.. 🀣

btw VD didn't take any leave since last march until dis january..he is saying as if his 6 days break dis january caused d doom of d show? πŸ˜†
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aqib , vd will surelly come back with bang

rajji , its true the person who always wan vd out of show was none other than this gauti
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rajji VD was not but still jaan of show. Kill RK and he will get his answer. For the first time I am feeling that DD should also leave. There is many makers to take her she should not continue meiej. Meiej and st both do not deserve dd/vd and their hard work.
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rajji- ofcourse yaar! 
who vl shw guts to place RK/VD's place!
Ths ST N CO. livin in dream! 
ths shw vl shut very soon!

@Aqib- Insha Allah He Vl Cumback Wid Bang! 
...Seema... thumbnail
bani here he is blaming rk wat about da other high budget project.uske hero ne b 6 dayz leave lia kia dat it fell flat🀣
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh acha Tewari ji thats why u took revenge from Rk all time πŸ˜†
Now this is the reason i dont want any of our leads to work with this person and who are so excited about post leap will surely going to regret.
Anyways thanks for sharing Ramona 
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was one of those who wants Vivian back on the show but after reading this article I never want him back in this show or any of nautanki show,Go to hell ST
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Here Vivian saying good things about him and this dude πŸ˜‘ Such a back stabbing ungrateful despicable weasel. Wont admit his blunders, left MB to rot, sucked all the revenue from it for his pathetic new projects and now shifting blame because they flopped. A-Hole
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
At long last the truth comes out! ST gave VD everything by making RK the face of the show and this is how VD rewarded ST!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even knowing he had to play a double role, he took leaves recently so no wonder he was kicked out!... Now who will discuss professionalism ki matlab?πŸ˜†