Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Razu - Calm down it's better to stay out 
don't bother it's not getting anywhere I'm more of a VD fan and your DD fan also but i get on well with you and I'm glad 

I know your hurt by this :'( but can't do anything
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why post such articles on the forum knowing that the other fandom bandwagon is gonna jump on the chance to bash an actor? Aao Naari shakti bandwaagon bajaao apne "lobh" ko. ðŸ¤£
I hate the way some fandoms act like bloody victims as if they were always mocked and then start taking help of tit for tat policies. 

Originally posted by: Luv_Drashti

tch tch tch I can understand.. Your fav got kicked out of the show isiliye sadma laga hai..
ST showed his true colors now and ekta had shown her true colors back then
Wherever he goes the tag *unprofessional*  follows him 😆😆

being unprofessionally kicked out of a show is much better than "professionally" bagging a show despite being a side character in a prev show and being one show old by doing some extra special favours...if that is professional then i am glad people like vivian and rajeev are unprofessional. Kudos to them. Better than the telly heroines and movie heroines nowadays who do whatever it takes to bag roles in the early stages of their career. The industry really is an ugly place.🤢
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

lamao 🤣.🤣 AS said they had very good experience working with Vivian & r eagerly waiting to work with him again & now ST saying this 😆 Whom to believe ? 😳
Is it the side effect of #wewantvivianback ? 🥱 now putting all the blame on him ? 😆

As far as I know in almost 2 years , Vivian took off just 4 times .
1. On his own marriage
2. On his honeymoon
3. On new year
4. On his first wedding anniversary .

Now thats called "luxury" ?? 😲 well , lets see what miracle can u do with ur non luxurious actors 😛

You know why he is doing this don't you?
If Vivian fans and DVD fans are angered with him for bad mouthing Vivian for a measly 6 days off a month, they won't want Vivian to come back into the show, and will stop #WEWANTVIVIANBACK campaign. His playing that trump card that if VD and DVD fans think the relationship is beyond repair they cannot work together ever, but we all know and can think of examples where it's happened, you never say never in this world.

I can think of a couple of trips Vivian went to, Paris during the marriage time, Australia for honeymoon, later own another honeymoon to Maldives, I think they went to Kumui for new year and then Goa recently, it hasn't been excessive to be honest, i've made fun of his off days by saying that's way he spends his salary on holidays, but it's his money he can do that, and I feel if he was giving 12 hours a day 24 days in a month to his job, he can have 6 days off, they should have planned their storyline better, the actors need time to rejuvenate/recuperate and come back fresh and enthusiastic to deliver their dialogues convincingly. 
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

Yea I've noticed you are like the one of the few true DVD fans out here. And I'm sorry if you can't take it anymore.
But I personally believe in the Tit for Tat philosophy.
Just ignore our fights if it bothers you that much. Better to ignore than boil your blood over some virtual fights, right?

Thanks for saying that !!!!

No these all VD not being in this has gotten me
In lots of stress these pass few days cause I love them 2 a lot
And can't see that even in MEIEJ some one else will be
In the drama
I tried to ignore all these stuff
But this article just got me and could not
Ignore it !! And plus these comments
I am trying my level best to ignore all this !!
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team