Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anubharad

God Roma reading your experience of meeting Sona I feel like I have met her.

So well written and I can imagine and feel all the emotions u must have gone through while and after having met her.πŸ‘

She is really wonderful gem of a person. She went through a lot of heartbreak some months ago and I am so happy to know that Tamil Film Industry is so professional and respects the actors and also happy to know she is at peace.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I will be thinking of this for a long time to come. I want to meet Sonarika very badly now. πŸ˜³

Thank u so much Anu.. Yes meeting Sona..has also changed me, Im Seeing life in a positive perspective. She's strong yaar..
romi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti07

Congrats sweetuπŸ˜ƒ

you met our princess
reading your experience i feel like i was there too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
she is really a sweetheart..😳❀️
proud to be her fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u Jyots..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Yes she's adorable..She's amazing yaar
romi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payelsonafan

WOW!!! u r soo lucky romi..thanks 4 sharing ur wonderful experience with us...btw both u and sona are looking very cute in these pics..😳

Hehe Thank u.. Sona looking Cute understood... Me.. i look No less than over the top Rasgulla..Khushi ke maare Phul gayi
romi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuvanathi

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience in meeting our Darling SonaShe looks cute in  the doctor coat..

Welcome Anu.. & well ahem.. I was the 1st Patient there..Lol
romi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya24

Thank you so much Roma for the detailed account of your visit with pics..Felt so happy reading. πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome dear.. ur'll don't know mera din Kaise gaya Pata nahi...By evening i was fine, Raat ko so nahi payi. But nxt day I started Missing Sona & auntie JiπŸ˜’
Chaithali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfully detailed description of your meet could visualize it so well. Thanks Roma. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazed and overwhelmed reading your experience of meeting up with ur idol Sona. Thanks so much for sharing Romi. πŸ˜Š
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Romi lucky that u got to meet Sonarika and thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us. πŸ˜ƒ
Sunitashri thumbnail
Thank you for sharing the experience of meeting Sonarika. 
I am a very big fan too and wish to meet her someday. 
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sona is looking angelic in these pics and happy to have met u Roma. So glad and happy u could meet her.
I know u must be in seventh heaven am so happy to know one of our friends have met her.
Thanks a lot for the update. πŸ‘πŸΌ