Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Romi thanks for updating your set visit and meeting Sonarika.
Am so happy to know that Sona is doing well there and enjoying the shoot. ðŸ¤—
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Roma!! you are so lucky!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, its not often you get a real account of what an actor/actress is like when a fan meets them, so thank you for sharing! the pics are nice!! all of you look great!! hugs!!!
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks romi sweetheart for the update. love u for this and love Sona. ðŸ˜³
Karunima thumbnail
So very sweet Romi. I could feel each emotion u must have gone through while meeting her. Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with all of us. ðŸ˜³
Gopiii thumbnail
Romi am sure you are one happy person after meeting Sona. I can sense your extreme happiness and love you feel for Sona and glad she was just the way u imagined her to be and even more. Thnx for the update. ðŸ˜ƒ
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zabardast thanks a ton for the update Roma.🥳
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Congratulations buddy. Your dream came true. I am really happy for you friend.
And thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience.
Sorry for my late comment
rlakshmi81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hai Roma,

I am glad that u have met eternal diva Sonarika at her shoot. I too like her very much. Now i have stopped watching DKDM after her exit in the show.

I can't go there and meet sonarika, so can u please give me the address or her email id so that i can contact and get address to present her a gift.

And one more thing can i post ur experiences shared with sonarika in twitter , facebook so that many people should read and learn the humbleness, kindness, from her, if u say yes i will copy it and post otherwise not , don't worry, Roma.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Sonarika for posting in IF
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure Lakshmi u can go ahead & post...Regarding about address or email ID of Sona sorry dear...even i don't have..don't worry dear u will get an oppurtunity. Believe in Fate..Did i know that i will get to meet her. Not in My Sweet or wildest dreams..So have faith n hope..
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u Buddies for ur wishes.. What we see her onscreen or pics.. Is something called Sweetness.. But when meet in person.. U'll be bowled over her persona..