Celebrity Fan Clubs

My Most Beautiful Day with Sonarika Bhadoria..My Superstar...

romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends, I would like to  Share my  Beautiful, Joyful meet  With Sonarika..Oh Yes Hamari Sona..our Princess ( Im still in that world So forgive me , If Im unable to express out my feelings Properly). 
 I got to meet her through my Neighbour . She knew about the Shoot.
So i requested her. 
   It was on 27 January 2014 ..One of the Best Monday in my life. Was So excited..That this Sleepy head got up real early & started with the Preparation.You won't believe when i got to know Im getting the oppurtunity to meet her. Raat Ke 2 Baje tak i was thinking i'll talk to Sona this , That. Morning ke time bhi while Brushing I was thinking how should i tell her, OMG. Suddenly i realized is it true..I told Bhagwan meri yeh 2 saal ki Mannat puri kar de..Phir main aapki har baat manogi..Bhagwan ke saath deal bhi kar di..(lol)
On reaching the Location... Sona's Assistant Kumar Dada guided us he said "Madam Ji is in Shoot. I said No problem. " then He called Sona up & told her that i have come.. & later he said Just follow me..So i did..With me My mom too came.. She wanted to see her Parvati..
With every Step My heart was beating Faster, And then as we entered the Shooting Spot. ( It was in a Hospital). As i went further.. There i Saw my Dream girl, angel Sona in a Dr. coat. ..My Heart was saying "OMG". She's Gorgeous & coudn't believe Im seeing "the Sonarika" My golden princess Seeing in LIVE. 
             Her complexion was like Milky white galaxy, Agar Door se bhi dekhonge toh u feel u r watching the Brightest star⭐️. Paas aake Dekhonge like an icecream ur heart starts melting. My doe Eyed Superstar was just beyond the words. Her Lusterous beautiful Hair.. .Kho jaonge unko dekhne par.ok coming back to the scene.  She was talking to Someone..as she turned. She saw me & said Hiii...( her voice with happiness). I was just Spell bound , Zapped i din't knew what to do & say. Whether to shake hands & say hello, or lil like Chinese Style hello or Just Hi. But in the end it came out "Hello Dr. Sonarika" ( chalo Kuch toh awaz aayi). & then we greeted each other with a warm Hug. ( i felt Im in dreamland) & She asked me Haal chaal i just replied "fine Sona" ( in a Squeaky Voice, it became @ that Moment). Then my Mom asked for Jaadu ki Jhappi..& then Sona took us to her Vanity . I must Say here Our Sona is so considerate towards everyone.. Unme Koi aisi Starry airs nahi thi.. Infact she made us feel like as we r very good frds..She told my mom to Be careful  & climb. With every Passing Moment She was gaining So much Love & respect from Us..

Then i met her Mummyji.. Oh My she's darling she's so sweet.. You wouldn't like to move from there & listen to her Beautiful words.. & she was also Bindaas..& there was a royalty in her face..I took her blessing & then we all sat..1st thing i took out was Chocolates wrapped with a Small Glass plate..& told to her Mummy
" Auntie Ji Kyonki Sonarika ne Kaha hai woh Dieting par hai..Isiliye yeh Chocolates aapke Liye" We all laughed out, at that Sona said " I will still eat those" with her Bubbly Laugh.. Then Sona asked for water I said " Meri Bhook aur Pyaas Mit gayi aapko Dekh Kar". We all were talking about Like My mom & Auntie Ji were talking at one side and Sona & me were talking. We spoke about our common devotion towards Guruji & about lots of things her experience in DKDMD. Then gave her a Card.. it came " Aww Lovely" & me bas khushi ke maare dekhe jaa rahi hoon.. She's really beautiful doston...*Drooling*
   Then again after 1 discussion again i gave her a Gift "the Teddy Bear & the Painting" & Sona  & auntie said Like "yeh Kya hai , Kyon itna toofa, tum aaye ho wohi kaafi hai. " 
I said "it's Just love for you..& waise bhi Maine bahut aas lagayi bethi thi aapse milongi.. yeh toofa zaroor doongi. Par jab tak Mumbai aane ki plan karu .. aap ko replace Kiya gaya. Aur Mere armaan Baloon Ki tarah flop ho gaya.." Infact i was planning to courier too. The moment She took out the wrap " Oh My Mumma i wanted a teddy so badly... & look i got it" She thanked Me... Meri Aawaz ka.. kya kahu.. Too see her Expression filled with Pure Joy & Happiness..My Smile was widening. It was like telling to God Pls. Keep her always Happy God..& She saw the Painting She loved it & told auntie..that once they reach Mumbai we shall frame this.. We spoke a lot of thing about her Mahishasur track , that how we use to do pranam seeing that avatar Chahe Kali..Ki ho . I told her in a Kaal ratri avatar.. More than that u looked Like an apsara.. She was just bleaming with happiness. 
We spoke about replacements, fans, they were suprized that i have downloaded every Video of her whether On Screen or offscreen. We were talking about the Masti behind the Screen. Her love for Saadhil, Ahsaas, Kumar( Nandi), Rushiraj, . Me & mom told her about the Batuk avatar & her fear from rats that offscreen scene..It was one Good Jolly time we Spent. Lag nahi raha tha Ki ek Fan apne Priye Celebrity se Mil rahi hai.. Then She had to go for 10 min Shoot & asked us whether we would like to see.. So we told we'll talk to aunty.. Unse baat karne se You Gain Knowledge & also Beautiful advice Sona & auntie gave Me..
Well Before that I wanted to take out her Photo.. OMg " Mere Haath Excitement ke maare Hil rahe the.." & i told out loud" hayo rabba my hands r shaking" They all laughed out. Bechari Sona she was giving Pose & my hands were shaking. i had gone cold..i was just saying my Superstar..My superstar & i told Mom u click & Sona made me Realize That we both were wearing Yellow Top...What a Coincidence !!
 As Lunch time came She offered us Sweetly.. But we told her that we had & came. If u want we'll go out . She said no pls. be seated..
Again we Chit Chatted.. Spoke about the Painting i had done, her experience in the television world. around  1 Hr or more we Spent time with her in Vanity. Then i told her finally what i wanted to tell... " U r My Icon & i just adore U". Her Sweet Gestures Just touched my heart. Infact me totally fida on her..

My Shaking Hand effect

Auntiji & My mom see in the Mirror..

My Sexy Dr. Sonarika

Me & Sona

With Autiji too..πŸ˜ƒ

The Autogragph Which will Soon be Laminated

Then I asked her you r doing a Tamil Movie..(with a pause). How r u managing the words ( i was just Smiling). She said i can talk Now i have learnt . So we told ok tell some na..She was thinking what to say... But when she said...It was too cute yaar...Then i told how her fans felt on the day we got to know u r getting replaced. It was a dreadful day...I & most of them Cried. How we all fought with the haters . But last Monday when we got to know u r coming in Movie. That day the twitter world was buzzing with happiness of Sona's Comeback. She looked very happy. Infact we were waiting when you come we shall open a Champagne & party..
As i got the autograph signed , we told Bye to aunty with lot of love & Blessed me with happiness. We then proceeded towards the Shoot. Oh my it was in a emergency Small room..Usme itne log Khade the..Lot of lighting.. But Retakes were Hilarious her Co star Gautam Karthik..was really co-operative & was cracking Jokes to make her Laugh..He too coudn't control Laughing with her Dialogue delivery. But her expression & way of saying was cute i stood there for 2 hrs.. not moving either i was seeing her or the Monitor..waha ke Side artist thought we r relatives of Sona..We were saying no Baba Im Just a Fan. After the Shoot was over I said Ok Sona me Leaving .. So sweetly she said Come will go till there.. We were talking about the Scene She shot with Karthik..& then i told her Sona you are truly Gr8 & then me , mom , Sona were talking about Ranbhir kapoor Act in Flimfare...about the 1001 Retake Scene..& then i told her thank you for everything & God bless you.. She gave me a tight Hug.. & then we parted.. Well that's the update. But frds i would like to tell The televison World is not a Cake walk Place. It's Very tough & Sometimes they don't respect the actors. Sona sounded & looked v. Happy with the working Style of Tamil Film Industry . Sundays r holidays & only 8  working Hrs of Day. So if you really want to Pray for Sona pls. pray that She gets lot of Movies & fame.

About Sonarika:
1. She's Sweet, down to earth, Positive thinking and Aura..
2. Sab ko pyaar karti hai.. She's filled with Love , Humbleness, So much Caring.. She's Bubbly to the Core. Very Sensible girl.
3. Cheerful aur sabke saath Ghul mil jaati hai.
4. Her Persona, Aura, Beauty is like an Magnet it can attract anyone instantly.
5. We say Sona jaise Sonarika. ya heera, ya yeh  kabhi woh.. Pls. Don't compare her with that. She's beyond any Object or any other personalities. " She's God Beautiful Child"  She really knows how to make Someone feel Special...
Infact even the next day Me & my Mom are talking '" A Perfect girl means Sonarika... That Child is just Wonderful"
Infact all the celebrities Should Learn from Sona.. how to treat your fans.. 
As i said Sona & her Mom treated us Like we r long lost frds who have finally Met...
Frds We all need. To learn From our talented & beautiful Sona..she's So humble, spreads Love, so soft & never Holds On to grudges . She's sweet child. 
My wishes for Sona is May all your Dream come true & u find Success in every field..
Fans: Sonarikans she's really proud of ur'll & feels blessed to have ur'll. She Loves u all..
After Meeting Sona..I don't have interest in meeting in any other Actor..Chahe Hrithik ho ya Kareena.. Kyonki Sonarika.. is Truly a Star...My Superstar...Love u till the world end Sona

Edited by romi21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
romi, thank you, thank you a million times to share this experience of meating to our princess. i am eternaly happy. πŸ˜ƒ
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sona ..she is such a sweetheart n down to earth ⭐️ .. love her sooo much..thankss romi fr sharing it in so much detail love you πŸ€— n veryy verry happy fr you πŸ˜ƒ
Anusha-B thumbnail
God Roma reading your experience of meeting Sona I feel like I have met her.
So well written and I can imagine and feel all the emotions u must have gone through while and after having met her.πŸ‘

She is really wonderful gem of a person. She went through a lot of heartbreak some months ago and I am so happy to know that Tamil Film Industry is so professional and respects the actors and also happy to know she is at peace.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I will be thinking of this for a long time to come. I want to meet Sonarika very badly now. πŸ˜³
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats sweetuπŸ˜ƒ
you met our princess
reading your experience i feel like i was there too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
she is really a sweetheart..😳❀️
proud to be her fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! u r soo lucky romi..thanks 4 sharing ur wonderful experience with us...btw both u and sona are looking very cute in these pics..😳
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience in meeting our Darling SonaShe looks cute in  the doctor coat..
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Roma for the detailed account of your visit with pics..Felt so happy reading. πŸ˜ƒ
romi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arijit007

romi, thank you, thank you a million times to share this experience of meating to our princess. i am eternaly happy. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Arijit..I must thank you'll too for joining in my prayers...πŸ˜ƒ
romi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili2

sona ..she is such a sweetheart n down to earth ⭐️ .. love her sooo much..thankss romi fr sharing it in so much detail love you πŸ€— n veryy verry happy fr you πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Sona is a Person.. Jo pehli Nazar main Dil Choo jaye.. I still can't believe i met My icon. It takes me time.. to come out of AfterShock .. Thank u so much all hugss to u