Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely analysis πŸ‘
Shiv-Parvati connection is so symbolic here. Loved it when Paro called him by his name...just Rudra , not any Ji's attached to it πŸ˜† And he looked way too cute with flour on his moochie. I expected Paro to burst out laughing but the the gravity of her situation is such that her laughter seem to have disappeared for now.

Before anything else happens... Paro needs to get out of that wedding outfit !! She must be stinking to high heavens by now 
Wonder what Paro thought of those πŸ˜‰ pictures in the room.πŸ˜†

Edited by sonia_1 - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
REally love reading your post & analysis
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing analysis!

So Paro finally called Rudra by his real name which was unexpected because I was expecting her to call him something like Major Sab. The room is awkward with all those girls posters πŸ˜† I like that  lord Shiva scene the way he pointed to his eyes and the dialogue "If Paro tries to harm herself, he will set the whole Dipur on fire" Of course Rudra can't destroy the evil Thakur all by himself... Once Paro get to see his good side I'm sure she will help him. There has to be one girl out there who been married off by Thakur to help Paro, I guess that will be Paro cousin Nandani?  

Looking at the new promo we going to have to bare Paro in that stinky lehenga for this whole week again 🀒 I'm getting sick of that Red lehenga right now.😑 It's high time she get fresh new pair of clothes! I'm sure Rudra have her suitcase with him, just give it to her or buy her some sarees & legenga's! In the reel world she must be stinking badly! Rudra always get close to her & touch her and he doesn't smell anything?πŸ˜•

Will Rudra introduce Paro as his wife the next time she enter that home? Since she will be entering in her in a bridal wear I'm sure the family will want some answers!!
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But Rudra told Mamiji that her daughter already got married last year to someone from other side of border na ... so I wonder how she will b paired opposite this cousin brother of Rudra then who stays in this side of border only πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

[/QUOTE]

Arrey..it was some article about paros sister Nandhini opposite some dude whom I assume to be Rudras cousin broπŸ€”
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just love the BG score as much as I love yr post Jyo , the Shiv-Parvati connect was right there from day one and I hope the essence remains in the future too !The PaRud convo was good in terms of the fact that both said their piece so the misunderstanding is clear obviously neither trust the others words but still the whole issue has been laid and cleared in a way !
Regarding the  cousin bro's yeh kya possessive jealousy factor ko aur hawa dene ke liye aaye hain scene mein (BUT why cause chipka chipki hold push pull to hero khud hi kar raha hai without any catalyst πŸ€£to why these two have come phor bhatπŸ€” ?) cause for all the villainous activities the chachi is there ...oh the son's will act as her side kicks may b but TRPS love female masterminds with their chamchi's not chamcha's 

And finally Tom one cousin ki dhulai honi wali at this rate to all of the clan will be hospital soonπŸ˜† and lastly Paro needs a change ...like she has a new guy ,she needs a new set of clothes as well as a new hairdo πŸ˜Ž as for the Mister he needs to fall in Love fir sab hawa tight πŸ˜Ž (like uski hui thi in the flour on the face scene but kya style se he cleaned his face and moocheinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) !
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was waiting to read your amazing takes on the epi today.

What stood out for me today is the noticeable shift in PaRud r/ship. The aggressive hatred' is less pronounced. Maybe it is their familiarity. For Rudra it has definitely been personal from the start, or she too would have been finished with the bharat. For Paro it has started I believe from the misconception Aman cleared & will continue with her having now finding out his name is Rudra.

She will get to know his personality, character, habits, but I think it is nandini who will help her in accepting the truth about Tejawat, that is when she will remove the barrier between them.

I watched Mahadev when the Shiv sati track was on (for mouni n mohit chemistryπŸ˜†) I'm loving the connotation to that powerful love story the cv's have included, along with genuine misunderstandings & a strong back story!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ There's no way the cv's can go wrong...*fingers crossed*

That was a beautiful moment when she calls out his name & the way he stops in his tracks hearing it uttered from the same lips that referred to him as Jallad, jaanwar, rakshas...

This is one protection programme where the enemy will not be able to touch a hair on the witness Paro's head.πŸ˜† I mean he returned after 15yrs na, yet so deftly gathered his needed things together, gt to work?

That Mnglsutra grates on his emotions!πŸ˜†...It reminds him of the traitor whom she is wasting her tears on & he needs to manifest that she is ONLY HIS!☺️

So he is aware of her loyal streak, hence that little threat at the end he will wipe out her village, her rmamisa, thakurain sa..n thakursa.

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice take, Jyoti..

Paro was complaining to god that she did not get a husband with his name...well, here is her answer... She just hasn't realized it yet...
I also loved the way he cleaned his face looking at her every few seconds...he does care what she thinks after all ...Edited by surabi - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒGorgeous post JyoπŸ‘
It was a nice episode and the first interaction was dammit sweet

The explanation by Paro of the name Rudra was very nice. You are right the name rudra gave her the courage to speak to him and initiate a conversation . I am waiting for the day when she will come to realize like the Rudra Avatar Rudra is also trying to slay the evil and bring in good.

Right now she has misconceptions but the day will come when she will be rid of it
I also think through this explanation of the name Rudra the CVs are trying to tell us the direction in which the show is going to go
Rudra and Paro May at a future time join hands to Slay the evil to gather. Just like Shiv and Shakti

Shiv and Shakti are incomplete with out each other and at a later stage we may see the same about our Rudra and Paro

Your comparison of Paro to Devi sati is really accurate. She was under lot of misconceptions but ultimately she landed where she was destined to be . Same will happen with Paro

About Paro's mangalsutra yes it could be an inner conciousness which tells her that her soulmate is alive and she is not a widow

πŸ˜†Yeah we know who will put it on her 

They have emphasised on lord shiva and goddess Parvati relationship as a basis for Rudra and Paro. I hope they continue with it

About the touching yeah may be subconsciously he can't get enough of her πŸ˜†

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yeah Rudra did expect her to laugh and I felt Paro was controlling her laugh too .. she was trying to look here and there to make sure she remains her serious self only ... Rudra guessed it from her expressions itself that something is not right with his face and then looks at himself through that thali πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. We need more such scenes between both now .. it will lighten up the drama too 😳

And yess Rudra got to bring some fresh clothes for her before he tries to feed her

True but the way Rudra was looking made it so funny. And I agree lighthearted moment is needed in this intense love story, both the leads character are serious here to be honest. I hope CVS come up with some funny moments.
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post, loved reading your take on parud and shivparvati analogy. Parud first real convo was good, paro being calm and Rudra as always angry. Sanish aced it, amazing chemistry.