Rangrasiya

PaRud's first verbal communication & the Shiv-Sati connect

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally Paro addressed Rudra by his name after he saw his name written on the wall πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. Well little does she know that this name is written on the wall of her life too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... For the First time we also got a proper verbal communication between PaRud where both raised some valid points and woww that was one heated debate between the two ☺️☺️ ..

At times I feel Rudra just can't get enough of touching Paro , and so he just looks for an excuse to go near her and grab her arms tightly and then show his dabang side to impress the damsel πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..Ok just kidding πŸ˜† .. But I hope Rudra had brought some new fresh clothes for our Paro baisa too along with those dry fruits and that maida which was of no use πŸ˜†... Its high time Paro gets to change her dress before they both catch some sort of infection 🀣 ... And yess Rudra should hv shown her the washroom as well , poor girl needs a shower badly ...

It seems that room belongs to Rudra only and he used to stay there during his childhood but now its taken over by Chachi's younger son who as per precap looks like some Rowdy Rathore types πŸ€”.. So we will hv some sort of Dabang vs Rowdy competition kya to woo Paro in future πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Anyways coming to PaRud's first verbal communication , I liked how Paro today took the initiative and started the conversation by taking his name and also telling him the meaning of his name πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Somehow Paro seems to b only one after Aman , who knows how to tame the lion with smart play of words πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...
Loved the way  Paro told the meaning of  the name "Rudra" to Rudra himself , thus trying to make him realise that any guy with this name can never do anything negative without a reason since Rudra is Shiv's Avatar in which he destroyed the evil to save the world ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Sigh the irony here is little does Paro know that our Rudra too is doing exactly the same only by destroying all the evil who r trying to harm his Paro 😳😳...

Rudra even went on to scare Paro by telling about how he can even open his third eye just like Lord Shiva and destroy her entire village if she tries to kill herself which was of course a scare to make sure Paro dont commit any such blunder πŸ˜‰ , but I was wondering how Life ok channel will b proud of this show which is free mein promoting their Mahadev show πŸ˜† and is actually revisiting the Shiv-Sati love story  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› .. I remember how Sati had so many misconceptions about Shiv all thanks to her father (Raja Daksh) misguiding her against Lord Shiva but all her misconceptions were put to rest once she gets to see and know Lord Shiva closely on her own and thats when she started loving and worshipping him and also made it her mission to bring Lord Shiva out of his "Bairagya" phase and tie him up with love and matrimony 😳😳 ... Here too Paro has similar misconceptions about Rudra all thanks to Thakur Tejawat who is like a father figure for the girls of that village 😑 , but now that Paro will b sharing the same roof with Rudra , I m sure she will get to know him closely and will soon realise that he is the same Rudra who destroys the evil power to keep humanity alive ...

Overall I m glad that both Paro and Rudra r interacting with each other and hv not gone in total silent zone πŸ˜†... Cant wait to see their light nok-jhoks and comedy of errors in comping epis as they continue to share same room  .. so obviously , they will b sharing a common washroom and common bed errr .. lets see kya kya share karte hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

Oh and I cant wait for the day when Ridra too will address Paro with her name for the first time ... Whether he will call her Paro or Parvati remains to b seen 😳

Last but not the least Paro still holding onto her mangalsutra is actually symbolic ...Even after knowing that her husband is dead , she is not ready to let go her mangalsutra since her inner self somewhere refuses to believe that she is a widow and this is because in true sense she might b still waiting for her soulmate who will b hving the same name as Lord Shiva and will b putting that mangalsutra on her which was her childhood wish πŸ€” ... She might consider herself a suhaagan in real sense only that day 😳😳...No wonder the name "Rudra" instantly calmed her down and she gathered the courage to speak to him finally πŸ˜‰... Errr we know who will eventually put that mangalsutra on her πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah but when. I am dying to see them fall in love with each other
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Yeah but when. I am dying to see them fall in love with each other

that will take long time πŸ˜†

first they got to believe each other and become friends  ... 😳
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Shiv - Parvati connection is being handled very well by the writers...I loved your analysis of the same...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I am at work right now...but will expand on this equation later on...For now, suffice is to say that their are soul-mates in every sense of the word!!!
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

that will take long time πŸ˜†

first they got to believe each other and become friends  ... 😳

Inki Trusting and believing me to bahut time lag jayega. Pls make them have small romance scenes. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
rs! lol am abt to fall asleep! :P
but i wanna read ur take so in order to not miss ressing n running off! :D
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely analysis, loved paruds interaction
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I find it funny the way Rudra was cleaning the flower off his face and then looked at Paro like he expected her to laugh? πŸ˜†

Rudra needs to get her new clothes ASP! In order for one to eat well one have to be fresh and clean.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

The Shiv - Parvati connection is being handled very well by the writers...I loved your analysis of the same...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I am at work right now...but will expand on this equation later on...For now, suffice is to say that their are soul-mates in every sense of the word!!!

Yess they indeed r soulmates .. Paro did search out Rudra's name written on that wall and she removes that poster over that name to make sure his name is clearly visible .. 😳...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Inki Trusting and believing me to bahut time lag jayega. Pls make them have small romance scenes. 

those will happen .. the pulls and pushes and eyelocks and accidental hugs will start in few days times only πŸ˜† .. after all both r staying under same roof and in same room now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›