Written Update 27th jan Jodha Akbar

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
W r i t t e n   U p d a t e

Jalal and Benazir leave for the Dargah trip on boat. Jalal looked pre-occpupied in his thoughts and hardly looked at Benazir.While they get seated,Benazir suggests that she could row the boat quite well,there was no need of a boatman. Jalal tells her that there was no need of her to do that,there was a person to do it after-all. When she keeps stressing on it,Jalal asks the boatman to leave. 

All the soldiers stay at the riverbank πŸ€“ (how  thoughtful of them! πŸ₯±) As the boat reaches the middle of the river,Benazir who was rowing the boat,purposely stands up,pretends to fall and puts her hands on Jalal for support. Jalal looks at her in annoyance. She tries moving close to Jalal. Just then,Jodha appears behind some bushes somewhere near the banks of the river. She aims her bow at Benazir and then fires 5 arrows at Benazir. With the strike,Benazir tumbles over and falls into the river. Jalal looks at the falling lady in shock. 

Just then,Salima brings back Jodha into her senses. Jodha was just  thinking about the aftermath all the while. What she does now,is that she shoots the arrows,but not at Benazir,but around her,making it seem like,someone was trying to attack them,so they would duck for protection. Jalal immediately pulls Benazir down and as he bends down for cover,a few nails on the boat pierce his palm  He then picks up the oar and starts rowing the boat to take the boat towards the ban. The soldiers are now alarmed and they then start looking for the archer.Little did they know that it was Jodha.

Salima warns Jodha about the soldiers,Jodha remembers a short-cut closeby,which Jalal himself had told her about when they had come here for their boatride during their Amer Trip πŸ˜‰ Thus Jodha,Salima and Moti escape. As they reach the palace,Salima praises Jodha's skills. While they were still conversing in the balcony,Jalal and Benazir return to the palace,Jalal orders that the attacker be caught soon. Jodha and Salima are watching all this from the balcony. When all the soldiers leave alond with Benazir and some maids,Jalal looks up at Jodha,thinks for a while and then walks off.

A Deewaan-E-Khaas is called upon soon. While a hakim tends to Jalal's injured palm,he pays little attention to it,saying this was a small wound. He then shifts to more important discussions about the attack. When he asks Atga to update him about their findings about the attck,Atga tells him that the soldiers couldn't find the attacker,but they managed getting hold of some arrows from that area. By the looks of it,they could confirm that these arrows were of the Mughals So it means it must have been someone from the palace OR it must be one of ABul's men who were trying to create confusion about the culprit. Abul had said that he would attack the shahenshah soon,afterall.

Jalal who had been in deep thoughts all the while,replies with a firm NO. If the attacker had come there to attack Jalal,the arrows would have pierced atleast some part of his body. But it didn't. Atga says that he must have not aimed it properly. Jalal was very sure though. He repeats the same again,he says that it can't be. The attacker was aiming at Benazir. But then who and why? As the thinks deeper,he then says that it maybe someone from the 'Avaam' who feels Benazir si a vishkanya. As he thinks again,he has a "eureka" moment and he almost utters the name of the attcker,but he abruptly says "takhliya". As everyone leaves,he asks Jodha to wait.

With scrutinizing eyes,he calmly asks Jodha,what she thinks about the attack. Jodha starts fidgetting with her dupatta,but comes up with some answer. But Jalal digs deeper,he asks her,who does he think must have attacked him? Stammering,she manages saying,it must be one of his enemies. Jalal replies,saying,no it can't be,the arrows didn't even touch me. It seemed as though the attacker didn't want to harm me. It didn't even seem as though the attacker wanted to kill Benazir.It simply seemed as though someone wanted to stop Benazir and me to reach other side of the river. Jodha nods and says,yes,it must be.Someone must have not wanted them to go together.Jalal says"Hmm,but who?Who could want to stop us?" Jodha doesn't reply. 

Looking at her,with subtle expressions,he then says "You?Jodha Begum,even you didn't want me to go with her,did you? So was that you?...No..No,you wouldn't. You wouldn't,would you?". He then leaves,smiling gently.

Jodha comes back to her chamber now,when Salima comes to meet her,enquiring about her conversation with Jalal. And sighs in relief when she finds Jodha intact in her chamber,assuming that Jalal didn't get to know and that's why she was peacefully seated in her chamber. But Jodha says no,he knows! Salima panics. Jodha says "Yes. He knows. The way he spoke to me,the kind of questions he asked...it is obvious that he knows. But he didn't punish me. But then,why didn't he?" 

(Uff Jodha! Because he loves you! )

Next scene,Benazir is tensed that she lost another chance of killing Jalal. Jodha arrives and tells her that as long as Jodha is alive,she wouldn't be able to kill Jalal. Benazir mocks her and says,you know that I'm and vishkanya and yet you come  unarmed,aren't you afraid that I will kill you? Jodha says she is a rajvanshi,she doesn't fear death. Benazir comes close and touches her,Jodha pushes her and says "Hato!Ghrinit jantu" (Ghrinit jantu=kaneez praani)

Jodha warns her again and tells her to stay away from the shahenshah. Benazir laughs and teases her saying "Oh! Itni mohabbat!". Jodha says "No. Its my duty." πŸ€”

She adds on to say "But you  wouldn't understand that Benazir.So,let it be.But Im warning you,all your attempts to kill him are going to be wasted."

As Jodha leaves,Benazir tells Zakira that there is some person who had told her he could be of help.If he can't enter the palace,she herself will have to go out and meet him.

Cut to,Jalal is seated in the angoor garden,as a hakim comes to tend to his palm. Jodha sends him away and says that she had bought her special marham πŸ˜† As she sits beside him (ahem πŸ˜³),Jalal asks her politely" what problem do you have with the hakims? you never let them do their work." πŸ˜›

Meanwhile,Ruqaiya's voice is behind heard,as she is shouting at the soldiers for leaving the shahenshah,just because he said so,when it was obvious that he is at danger at all times. They could have atleast gone on other boats. She then orders that the security personnel be doubled. The shahenshah will be safeguarded 24x7. 

Jalal looks at her and then turns around to look at Jodha. As she applies the "marham",with a straight face intact,he says to her "This is another of your weird habits. Hurt me first and then apply medicine." Jodha looks at him,stunned.

Precap : Salima and Jodha are discussing about Benazir when Moti calls for them near the window. As they look out,they see Benazir walking out of the palace,disguised as a maid and a chaddar(blanket) on her head πŸ˜› salima tells jodha that they should also change their get up and follow her.

P.S : Guys,I would really appreciate it if you guys hit "like". It takes a lot of effort to give detailed updates every week πŸ˜³ 

Edited by The.Patthaaka. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this I was looking all morning for this update.
Thanks it was very much appreciated.
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sooo thanks fr the quick n detailed update dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Enjoyed the epi..
spc Jodha on bowing n jalal in DEK...aww
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...DishuπŸ€—
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail